Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 281

Thread: What is your signature Pokemon?

  1. #26
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Black Ice Cave
    Posts
    414

    Default

    Almost every team I make has Hydreigon. Great stats, fantastic movepool... What's not to love about that adorable, three headed dragon of death?


        Spoiler:- Credits:

    Black Ice Xat
    Black Ice Youtube Channel

    My Youtube Channel
    Battle videos and card pack openings

    Soul Bound Studios Channel
    Destinies Divided (Star Wars fan fic) and Duster Brothers (original)

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LordVader2719 View Post
    Almost every team I make has Hydreigon. Great stats, fantastic movepool... What's not to love about that adorable, three headed dragon of death?
    Its 98 base speed

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila
    Posts
    263

    Default

    Pidgeot when Kanto, Gyrados when hoenn, Swampert when Hoenn, Torterra when Sinnoh and Scraggy when Unova

    "Pokeballs are red, water is blue, I came here to search for you and I will catch you!"
    ~brendan25

    Current Team in Pokemon Y:


    3DS FC: 2895-7891-8754

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Outside of Hawaii (I wish...)
    Posts
    7,762

    Default

    It used to be Manectric.

    Now I like Hydreigon better.

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    2,608

    Default

    It's a tie between Sableye and Chandelure for me. I just love my ghost types.


    I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    33

    Default

    It's gotta be zoroark

    My opinion is objective fact. If you disagree, well, you're wrong

    My shinies:

        Spoiler:- Credits:
    \[/CENTER]

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    In a Hopeless Place.
    Posts
    255

    Default

    If there has to be signature pokemon. It has to be Emboar and Salamence.

    Fire and Dragon types are my favorite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada
    The Human brain is a funny thing, Do you know that?
    Credit goes to FairyWitch for the Banner.

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Pokemon version of the PNW!
    Posts
    55

    Default

    Azumarill all the way!

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Undella Town
    Posts
    37

    Default

    My signature in FireRed is Pikachu
    In Emerald it's Swampert
    In White it's Emboar
    In White 2 it's Lucario

    I will find you in real life and fall in love with you all over again.

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,607

    Default

    My signature Pokemon would be these two guys. I can't have a battle without them.


    Quote Originally Posted by Moonrox View Post
    http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/495.shtml

    Hidden Ability (Not Available):
    Contrary: Moves used on the Pokémon that raise stats lower the stats, while the moves that lower the stats raise the stat
    Does it really matter if he has one?

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Omniverse
    Posts
    77

    Default

    Mine are:
    Rayquaza
    Snorlax
    Gengar
    Last edited by destinydude000; 31st December 2012 at 7:42 PM.
    Simply awesome!!!
    BLACK FC:4126-7563-7425
    Main Party
    Competitive Party
    P.P.M
    The First Iranian Pokémon Group

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Somewhere in Dreams
    Posts
    1,501

    Default

    While I don't use it on every team, I'd say Crobat.


    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    454

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    My signature Pokemon would be these two guys. I can't have a battle without them.




    Does it really matter if he has one?
    That's sort of rude... I was telling him it was hacked because I assumed he'd like to know if he had a hacked Pokemon or not.
    Mine is an unchanging love, higher than the heights above, deeper than the depths beneath, free and faithful, strong as death.

    William Cowper, "Lovest Thou Me?" Olney Hymns


    I choose my words carefully, but they may still hurt someone accidentally...

    Marley, Pokemon Diamond and Pearl


    And, look you, there is nothing in this thing of learning out of books. Here, here and here (pointing to his ear, his head and his heart) is your school. If everything is right there, then take your pen and down with it; afterward ask the opinion of a man who knows his business.

    Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

    Images removed for making the signature too tall.

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    96

    Default

    my signature is genesect, it is smart, superior, and very formidable in battle with amazing move pool, stats, and typing

    White 2 team~ all lvl 100~ 8 badges~ E4 complete~ white treehollow complete~ join avenue rank 10~ 81 medals

  15. #40

    Default

    I have more than one signature Pokemon. The most obvious one is Lucario.

    Down below its line, it's Luxray, Arcanine, Mightyena, Samurott, Serperior, and Swampert. Any of their pre-evolutions are included.

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Southern Island, Hoenn
    Posts
    682

    Default

    Latios, durr hurr
    FC (White): 1248-9416-2795
    3DS FC: 1633-4254-1939
    Friend Safari: (Rock) Dwebble, Macargo, Barbaracle
    PM me if you want a battle or trade

    Quote Originally Posted by Endless View Post
    What? You don't feel the testosterone rush through your veins when you look at Machamp's large, manly pecs?


  17. #42
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Yes
    Posts
    1,290

    Default

    I guess it's Plusle, but my Typhlosion appears on my team fairly often.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.


  18. #43

    Default

    DRAGONITE for the win!

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Nowwhere and everywhere
    Posts
    942

    Default

    Hm...Absol is one...um...shoot, Eeveelutions as a group...um..Virizion I guess.
    Take a moment to consider just how nothing nothing really is....If you understand this, then you just solved the universe.

    The truth that each person...each soul...is a book. And when we lay our feelings out in the open...and we give them no name...and we give them no author....and we give them no description.....who will actually read them..........?"

    Credit to Eevee for the amazing banner.
    Current fanfiction project: Pokemon: Absolution

  20. #45
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    On Earth
    Posts
    98

    Default

    It's a tie between Weavile, Gliscor, or Eelektross.
    Weavile because it's sneaky and devious.
    Gliscor because it has a cool typing and design.
    Eelektross because it seems very brutal.

    Name: Scorch
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
    If you've played the the metal gear solid series you should get this.

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    1,754

    Default

    Gardevoir

    Competitive teams, probably Garchomp

  22. #47

    Default

    I feel like its Gardevoir <.> or Typhlosion <.>
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

    Credit to Sworn Metalhead

  23. #48
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Well of Soles shoe store
    Posts
    75

    Default

    Hmm... well, the Spiky-eared Pichu is sort-of my "mascot" Pokemon, I suppose Torterra is my signature starter, Dwebble is my "spirit Pokemon" according to the almighty random number generator (That is, if it's not Koffing. Long story.), Aggron has appeared on more in-game teams of mine (Three, XD and both Emerald playthroughs) than anything else, I always used to have a Gliscor when I played imaginary Pokemon games with my brother, and Golurk is just kind-of a signature Pokemon in gereral for me. Am I allowed to lay claim to that many?
    3DS Friend Code: 1864 - 8413 - 3256

  24. #49
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace.
    Posts
    3,529

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Sigil Halls - Vesryn Region
    Posts
    127

    Default

    My second one has to be Gallade, becasue Gallade is so badass with those swords for arms and that cool pose it makes, it's like it's saying "COME AT ME BRO!" http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/...ps7424541e.png
    Last edited by HolyNova Lucario; 1st January 2013 at 10:13 AM.

    Created by Inferno Productions

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •