Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your signature Pokemon?

Alakazam, which I use always and everywhere. Always have, always will.
    Competitively? Running a tanking Numel in OU.
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede
    Originally posted by razorrozar7
    Jesus said, "Love thy neighbor." He didn't say, "Love thy neighbor as long as they are straight, white, Christian, morally responsible individuals."
    Officially claimed Aht from Radiant Historia.

Grammar: It's the difference between knowing your sh*t, and knowing you're sh*t.

Ah, the shiny Gyarados... Yes, it felt very special the first time, too. :P

My current and FINAL Red team.
    I just can't start a new one since there are no Link Cables around these days. Requiscat in Pace! :´(
    (^ Okay, gotta admit it looks better in COLOR! )

Definitely Swoobat. It's so strange and quirky, just like I.

Click here if you want to join ^
    Going through life with depression is like trying to run for a touchdown on two broken legs.

My trademark Pokemon would be my elegant Starmie. It's been my favorite Pokemon for years, thanks to Kasumi that is. So, I just had to make it my favorite. But, I have others that I'd use if Starmie shouldn't be used, such as Jalorda, Blaziken, Ninetales, Espeon, Flareon, Staraptor, Leafeon and Braviary.

When my brother quit playing Pokemon, I decided that from that point I should start playing the games instead of him. The Pokemon game I started with was Diamond, I was building my very first Pokemon team instead of using my brother's Pokemon. I remembered I found a Shinx and caught it because it looked cute. It has been a vital member of my team. It was the highest leveled and crushed everything in his path when he became a Luxray. This was the first Pokemon team I made though so I didn't give it a good moveset. I remembered it knew Spark,Charge Beam,Bite, and another electric type move. It still was pretty good. If the Shinx line ever becomes available to me in a game, I'll train another Luxray that was much better than my old one.
    Quote Originally Posted by ECM View Post
    I also remember having a Wailord in my Sapphire game that was really over leveled. I loved that thing, but it had the worst set of moves: Surf, Waterfall, Dive and another that I can't remember, it may have been Strength. But it served its purpose. I want to eventually get another Wailord and give it a much better moveset.
    Reminds me of my Luxray.

Okay, some catches... Kangaskhan, Scyther, Tauros, Chansey. Pain, I tell you, PAIN! Felt very special once I had them, though. In the PC Box. :P Also that there really were Dratini to catch. In my childhood, Dragonite really held a status of a one-of-a-kind, mythical Pokémon for a long, long time. I don't think I saw it in years, other than in that one anime episode and those that Lance had, which made Lance feel like the most capable trainer to have ever existed!

I just can't start a new one since there are no Link Cables around these days. Requiscat in Pace! :´(

Glaceon. Won me my first wifi battle <333 And my Yanmega someone here trained for me, I use it in almost every battle. =P
    MMing: Espurr, 90 eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Good. You can never understand the mindset of a woman.

Manaphy after my friend give me a manaphy I dont have any idea where he got it It may have be recived by a hack but it still worked It gone to diamond to platium to soulsliver at that time it was lv100 it beat my friend lv100 arcues (okay I know that was a hack pokemon that many or may not have been usage in wifi) when I sent it to white It still was my best but I lost white now manaphy is only found in pokemon battle revolution but it a data copy of when it was in soul sliver so it lv100 ^_^
    Why can't I be Free?

Umbreon, Charizard, Sandslash, Yanmega, and Pelipper. This would be my team if Pokemon were real. They are also in most of the Pokemon fan art I do.

Spoiler:- FC:

30 BP ( I need more..)

My trademark PKMN is none other than Eevee! If I coud make a Team of only Eeveelutions, then I would use:
    Eevee
    Espeon
    Leafeon
    Glaceon
    Vaporeon
    Sylveon.

~Back from hiatus (let's see how long this will last)~

Yamask is clearly my new one from Gen V. Ever since I caught one he's been my beast of the party, running through whatever I need it to. Every single time though, Henry The Beedrill. Ever since blue version in 98 I have named my Beedrill's Henry. No other pokemon get nicknames anymore since I was a kid and gave up on corny nicknames, but Henry The Beedrill always came with me to be my lead powerhouse of the team.

Quote Originally Posted by YamaskUnchained View Post
    Henry The Beedrill always came with me to be my lead powerhouse of the team.
    Really? Sounds different, at least. As well as your affection to Yamask. Different, in a good, fresh way, that is. I couldn't for a death of me train a successful, let alone powerhouse Beedrill back then. It would be hard even now. So I think it would be with Yamask, especially if I don't evolve it.

Quote Originally Posted by Golemite View Post
    Really? Sounds different, at least. As well as your affection to Yamask. Different, in a good, fresh way, that is. I couldn't for a death of me train a successful, let alone powerhouse Beedrill back then. It would be hard even now. So I think it would be with Yamask, especially if I don't evolve it.
    haha its a very odd one that kept people off guard. People see Henry come out and think they can wipe the floor with my Beedrill and get murdered by it haha With Yamask I have a Watchog to tandem with him using Hypnosis and switch out to Yamask for Destiny Bond and Hex

Reshiram is my trademark pokemon.I always have mine with me.At least in the game,cause I can't use him in every competitive battle.^-^
    Most recent shiny:
    3DS FC: 4227-2881-7628

Mine is Cinccino! Ever since I got White version, I've absolutely loved Cinccino! :P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Feel free to friend me for battles & trades!
    White 2 FC: Amber/5458 8723 9024

My trademark Pokemon is Lapras.

I have always trained one in every game I played. I also train Gyarados and Milotic in every game, but I have liked Lapras since I was given my first one from the guy in the Silph Co. Building in Pokemon Red.
    Pokémon Y Friend Code: 4441-9508-9799
    In-game name: Daniel

I have an Electric Safari: Dedenne, Helioptile, and Luxio.

Kyogre. Was my first legendary and my most powerful.

My Reshiram, Shirohana :3

I specifically went out to get Luxury Balls before my fight with N in Black, just so I could use it for that capture xD I'd rather not put my other Pokemon on a back burner of sorts, because I've got a ton of Pokemon that I like to use often, but Reshiram is just a one that really clicked with me back when we first got word of 5th gen. It's story, type combo, ability, and techniques just made it all the better.

RADIANT BLAZE ~

Roserade has always been my personal favourite I don't know why.... maybe because I like both grass and poison types (yeah, I know there's like a million of those) and because when I first caught Budew in Diamond, I literally never lost a battle with Roselia/Roserade always being the one to save me from whiting out (especially during gym leaders) and she helped beat Bertha and half of Cynthia's pokemon all by herself, and ever since I used Roserade in pearl, platinum, white 2, and black 2 and even ruby and sapphire as a Roselia

Definitely Leafeon. It has been my favorite from the moment he got revealed

Either my starter or whatever event legendary is available when I start (first was Giratina in SS, then Victini in B and now Genesect in B2).
    Shokotan: "And then, in Extremespeed Genesect: The Awakening of Mewtwo, we meet another Mewtwo!"
    Yuyama: "Yes, I thought it'd be better if it was a different Mewtwo."
    Good for you Yuyama. Too bad you've singlehandedly torpedoed any lingering respect I and anyone else had for you.

I try to have an Arcanine if I can. The one I use at the moment with White 2 has gone with me from HeartGold and Black. In the older games, I also used to always have a Venusaur handy, not so much any more though.
    Extended White 2 Team

White 2 Friend Code: 2624 0604 4045

Flareon has been in my heart for maybe 5 months now, and he's definately my signature pokemon. I even based my username off of him, which just shows you how obsessed i am.
    my other signature pokemon is froslass, the first snorunt i caught in Diamond was female, and timid natured. I knew she was perfect.. i still have her on my team as a froslass, and hopefully i will never replace her.

My trademark was meganuim. I loved how it looked like a dinosaur and that chikorita learned synthesis at level 12. my other ones are Machamp (wiping out arcade star dahlia by itself) espeon and raikou. the last three was so powerful, that the only thing that could wipe me out in the battle arcade was... myself (pokemon swap).

Quote Originally Posted by RogueLapras View Post
    My trademark Pokemon is Lapras.

I have always trained one in every game I played. I also train Gyarados and Milotic in every game, but I have liked Lapras since I was given my first one from the guy in the Silph Co. Building in Pokemon Red.
    Quote Originally Posted by cc_aussie View Post
    Roserade has always been my personal favourite I don't know why.... maybe because I like both grass and poison types (yeah, I know there's like a million of those) and because when I first caught Budew in Diamond, I literally never lost a battle with Roselia/Roserade always being the one to save me from whiting out (especially during gym leaders) and she helped beat Bertha and half of Cynthia's pokemon all by herself, and ever since I used Roserade in pearl, platinum, white 2, and black 2 and even ruby and sapphire as a Roselia
    Cool stories! Now those are what I truly call trademark Pokémon!

Hoping to get some reasoning like these as to why has this-and-that become like your signature Pokémon. Albeit close to it, I didn't mean to make yet another favorite Pokémon thread. While not necessarily your favorite, what is the Pokémon that feels like your visiting card, and why?

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast