Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Change It!

Hybrid View

Default Change It!

See how you can change the following by replacing ONE word with something else. Lets see how much it can change!

Here's the original:

The dog is eating a sandwich while a squirrel with a chainsaw is watching tv I my house. This day is the weirdest I've had in ages. The grass is purple and the sky is a green color.....
    『ポケモン不思議のダンジョン ~�� �グナゲートと∞迷宮(むげんだいめ� ��きゅう~』
    "I AM ERROR"~ZeldaII: The Adventure of Link
    Find me on the Pokemon TCGO forums, Fusemon, Pokefarm, and Chicken Smoothie! (Same screen name)

I AM A LEGIT SHINY TRADER, AND I ONLY TRADE LEGIT.
    I HAVE CLAIMED THE MASTER OF THE WINDS-TORNADUS!!!
    I FINALLY GOT A SHINY FLAWLESS ZORUA! YAY ME!
    DON'T TRADE WITH Dj!/Dj2K HE SCAMMED ME OUT OF A SHINY FOR HIS SHINY MEW, WHICH WAS HACKED, AND WAS RUDE TO ME WHEN ASKED TO TRADE BACK!!! PM ME IF YOU HAVE ANY INQUIRIES!!!

Seems pretty wordy for a beginner, but anyway...

The dog is eating a sandwich while a squirrel with a chainsaw is watching tv broadcast my house. This day is the weirdest I've had in ages. The grass is purple and the sky is a green color.....
    All fear the vampiric ghost skeletal uber mr. mime caterpie!

Thank you Megadio for the awesome banner.

The cat is eating a sandwich while a squirrel with a chainsaw is watching tv broadcast my house. This day is the weirdest I've had in ages. The grass is purple and the sky is a green color.....
    Find me on the Pokemon TCGO forums, Fusemon, Pokefarm, and Chicken Smoothie! (Same screen name)

DON'T TRADE WITH Dj!/Dj2K HE SCAMMED ME OUT OF A SHINY FOR HIS SHINY MEW, WHICH WAS HACKED, AND WAS RUDE TO ME WHEN ASKED TO TRADE BACK!!! PM ME IF YOU HAVE ANY INQUIRIES!!!

The cat is eating a sandwich while a chipmunk with a chainsaw is watching tv broadcast my house. This day is the weirdest I've had in ages. The grass is purple and the sky is a green color.....
    Thanks Chapter of Charizard for the userbar

The cat is eating a sandwich while a chipmunk with a chainsaw is watching tv broadcast my house. This day is the weirdest I've had in ages. The grass is pink and the sky is a green color.....

The cat is eating a sandwich while a chipmunk with a keychain is watching tv broadcast my house. This day is the weirdest I've had in ages. The grass is pink and the sky is a green color.....
    All fear the vampiric ghost skeletal uber mr. mime caterpie!

Thank you Megadio for the awesome banner.

The monster is eating a sandwich while a chipmunk with a keychain is watching tv broadcast my house. This day is the weirdest I've had in ages. The grass is pink and the sky is a green color.....

The monster is eating a sandwich while a chipmunk with a keychain is watching tv broadcast my house. This day is the wildest I've had in ages. The grass is pink and the sky is a green color
    May the odds be EVER in your favor
    Credit to Eeveelover824 for this sig and credit to RondezView for the pink pikachu
    If you are a true Swiftie (a Taylor Swift fan) like me and not scared to show it, "Drop Everything Now" and copy and paste in your signature.

The monster is eating a chocolate while a chipmunk with a keychain is watching tv broadcast my house. This day is the wildest I've had in ages. The grass is pink and the sky is a green color
    Four Shinies now! Zara (Audino, female) (10/24/12), Kiki (Ledian, female) (10/16/13), Ivy (Carnivine, female) (10/31/13), Hoshi (Relicanth, male) (11/16/13)
    Friend Safari: Rock (Dwebble, Onix, and Shuckle)
    3DS FC: 2380-2837-4651 Name: Hy6507
    I have officially claimed Chespin!
    Current hunt: Chespin (MM) 200 eggs!

The monster is attacking a chocolate while a chipmunk with a keychain is watching tv broadcast my house. This day is the wildest I've had in ages. The grass is pink and the sky is a green color.

The monster is attacking a chocolate while a Pikachu with a keychain is watching tv broadcast my house. This day is the wildest I've had in ages. The grass is pink and the sky is a green color.
    Four Shinies now! Zara (Audino, female) (10/24/12), Kiki (Ledian, female) (10/16/13), Ivy (Carnivine, female) (10/31/13), Hoshi (Relicanth, male) (11/16/13)

The Missingno is attacking a chocolate while a Pikachu with a keychain is watching tv broadcast my house. This day is the wildest I've had in ages. The grass is pink and the sky is a green color.
    Credit to Eeveelover824 for this sig and credit to RondezView for the pink pikachu
    If you are a true Swiftie (a Taylor Swift fan) like me and not scared to show it, "Drop Everything Now" and copy and paste in your signature.

The Missingno is attacking a chocolate while a Pikachu with a motorcycle is watching tv broadcast my house. This day is the wildest I've had in ages. The grass is pink and the sky is a green color.

The Missingno is attacking a realm while a Pikachu with a motorcycle is watching tv broadcast my house. This day is the wildest I've had in ages. The grass is pink and the sky is a green color.

The Missingno is glitching a realm while a Pikachu with a motorcycle is watching tv broadcast my house. This day is the wildest I've had in ages. The grass is pink and the sky is a green color.

The Missingno is glitching a realm while a Pikachu with a motorcycle is watching tv at my house. This day is the wildest I've had in ages. The grass is pink and the sky is a green color.

The Missingno is glitching a realm while a Pikachu with a motorcycle is watching tv at my house. This day is the wildest I've had in ages. The tree is pink and the sky is a green color.

The Missingno is glitching a realm while a Pikachu with a motorcycle is watching tv at my house. This month is the wildest I've had in ages. The tree is pink and the sky is a green color.

The Missingno is glitching a realm while a Pikachu with a motorcycle is watching tv at my lair. This month is the wildest I've had in ages. The grass is pink and the sky is a green color.

Missingno is glitching a realm while a Pikachu with a motorcycle is watching tv at my lair. This month is the wildest I've had in ages. The grass is pink and the sky is a green color.

Missingno is glitching a realm while a Pikachu with a motorcycle is watching tv at my lair. This month is the wildest I've had in ages. The ocean is pink and the sky is a green color.

Missingno is invading a realm while a Pikachu with a motorcycle is watching tv at my lair. This month is the wildest I've had in ages. The ocean is pink and the sky is a green color.

Missingno is glitching a realm while a Pikachu with a motorcycle is watching tv at my lair. This year is the wildest I've had in ages. The grass is pink and the sky is a green color.

Missingno is glitching a realm while a Pikachu with a motorcycle is watching tv at my lair. This year is the lamest I've had in ages. The grass is pink and the sky is a green color.

Missingno is glitching a planet while a Pikachu with a motorcycle is watching tv at my lair. This year is the lamest I've had in ages. The grass is pink and the sky is a green color.

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast