Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: Change It!

Mario stopped bullying Froakie forever. Tails is making his coffee and repairing Mrs. Mowz's and another Cat's pokedex. Ashley's Froakie is the blindest ninja seen in Crazyland. The Froakie is flying and my ex-wife scratched an itch.
    All fear the vampiric ghost skeletal uber mr. mime caterpie!

Thank you Megadio for the awesome banner.

Mario stopped bullying Froakie forever. Tails is making his coffee and repairing Ms. Mowz's and another mouse's pokedex. Ashley's Froakie is the blindest ninja seen in Crazyland. The Froakie is flying and my ex-wife scratched an itch.

Mario stopped bullying Bowser forever. Tails is making his coffee and repairing Ms. Mowz's and another mouse's pokedex. Ashley's Froakie is the blindest ninja seen in Crazyland. The Froakie is flying and my ex-wife scratched an itch.
        Spoiler:- Lvl 100 Pokémon:

Mario stopped bullying Bowser forever. Toad is making his coffee and repairing Ms. Mowz's and another mouse's pokedex. Ashley's Froakie is the blindest ninja seen in Crazyland. The Froakie is flying and my ex-wife scratched an itch.

Mario stopped bullying Bowser forever. Toad is making his coffee and repairing Ms. Mowz's and another mouse's pokedex. Luigi's Froakie is the blindest ninja seen in Crazyland. The Froakie is flying and my ex-wife scratched an itch.
        Spoiler:- Lvl 100 Pokémon:

Mario stopped bullying Bowser forever. Toad is making his coffee and repairing Ms. Mowz's and another mouse's pokedex. Luigi's Froakie is the blindest ninja seen in Crazyland. The Lakitu is flying and my ex-wife scratched an itch.

Mario stopped bullying Bowser forever. Toad is making his coffee and repairing Ms. Mowz's and another mouse's pokedex. Luigi's Froakie is the blindest ninja seen in Crazyland. The Lakitu is flying and my Goomba scratched an itch.
    Four Shinies now! Zara (Audino, female) (10/24/12), Kiki (Ledian, female) (10/16/13), Ivy (Carnivine, female) (10/31/13), Hoshi (Relicanth, male) (11/16/13)
    Friend Safari: Rock (Dwebble, Onix, and Shuckle)
    3DS FC: 2380-2837-4651 Name: Hy6507
    I have officially claimed Chespin!
    Current hunt: Chespin (MM) 200 eggs!

Mario stopped bullying Bowser forever. Toad is making his coffee and repairing Ms. Mowz's and another mouse's badge. Luigi's Froakie is the blindest ninja seen in Crazyland. The Lakitu is flying and my Goomba scratched an itch.

Mario stopped bullying Bowser forever. Toad is making his coffee and repairing Ms. Mowz's and another mouse's badge. Luigi's Yoshi is the blindest ninja seen in Crazyland. The Lakitu is flying and my Goomba scratched an itch.

Mario stopped bullying Bowser forever. Toad is making Peach's coffee and repairing Ms. Mowz's and another mouse's badge. Luigi's Yoshi is the blindest ninja seen in Crazyland. The Lakitu is flying and my Goomba scratched an itch.

Mario stopped bullying Bowser forever. Toad failed making Peach's coffee and repairing Ms. Mowz's and another mouse's badge. Luigi's Yoshi is the blindest ninja seen in Crazyland. The Lakitu is flying and my Goomba scratched an itch.

Mario stopped resurrecting Bowser forever. Toad failed making Peach's coffee and repairing Ms. Mowz's and another mouse's badge. Luigi's Yoshi is the blindest ninja seen in Crazyland. The Lakitu is flying and my Goomba scratched an itch.

Cyber's PC
    Credit to PikaPal_Lyra for the Banner

3DS Friend Code: 2320-7298-6586

Mario stopped resurrecting Bowser forever. Toad failed making Peach's milkshake and repairing Ms. Mowz's and another mouse's badge. Luigi's Yoshi is the blindest ninja seen in Crazyland. The Lakitu is flying and my Goomba scratched an itch.

Mario stopped resurrecting Bowser forever. Toad failed making Peach's milkshake and repairing Ms. Mowz's and another mouse's badge. Luigi's Yoshi is the blindest ninja seen in Crazyland. The Lakitu is flying and my Hammerbro scratched an itch.

Mario stopped resurrecting Bowser Junior. Toad failed making Peach's milkshake and repairing Ms. Mowz's and another mouse's badge. Luigi's Yoshi is the blindest ninja seen in Crazyland. The Lakitu is flying and my Hammerbro scratched an itch.

Mario stopped resurrecting Bowser Junior. Toad failed making Peach's milkshake and repairing Ms. Mowz's and another mouse's window. Luigi's Yoshi is the blindest ninja seen in Crazyland. The Lakitu is flying and my Hammerbro scratched an itch.
    Four Shinies now! Zara (Audino, female) (10/24/12), Kiki (Ledian, female) (10/16/13), Ivy (Carnivine, female) (10/31/13), Hoshi (Relicanth, male) (11/16/13)
    Friend Safari: Rock (Dwebble, Onix, and Shuckle)
    3DS FC: 2380-2837-4651 Name: Hy6507
    I have officially claimed Chespin!
    Current hunt: Chespin (MM) 200 eggs!

Mario stopped resurrecting Bowser Junior. Toad failed making Peach's milkshake and cleaning Ms. Mowz's and another mouse's window. Luigi's Yoshi is the blindest ninja seen in Crazyland. The Lakitu is flying and my Hammerbro scratched an itch.
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

Mario stopped resurrecting Bowser Junior. Toad failed making Peach's milkshake and cleaning Ms. Mowz's and another mouse's window. Luigi's Yoshi is the blindest ninja seen in Crazyland. The Lakitu is flying and my Hammerbro scratched my itch.

Mario stopped resurrecting Bowser Junior. Toad failed making Peach's milkshake and cleaning Ms. Mowz's and another mouse's window. Luigi's Yoshi is the blindest ninja seen in Subcon. The Lakitu is flying and my Hammerbro scratched my itch.

Mario stopped resurrecting Bowser Junior. Toad failed making Peach's milkshake and cleaning Ms. Mowz's and another partner's window. Luigi's Yoshi is the blindest ninja seen in Subcon. The Lakitu is flying and my Hammerbro scratched my itch.

Mario failed resurrecting Bowser Junior. Toad failed making Peach's milkshake and cleaning Ms. Mowz's and another partner's window. Luigi's Yoshi is the blindest ninja seen in Subcon. The Lakitu is flying and my Hammerbro scratched my itch.

Mario failed resurrecting Bowser Junior. Toad failed making Peach's milkshake and cleaning Ms. Mowz's and another Flurrie's window. Luigi's Yoshi is the blindest ninja seen in Subcon. The Lakitu is flying and my Hammerbro scratched my itch.

Mario failed resurrecting Bowser Junior. Toad failed making Peach's milkshake and cleaning Ms. Mowz's and another Flurrie's car. Luigi's Yoshi is the blindest ninja seen in Subcon. The Lakitu is flying and my Hammerbro scratched my itch.
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

Mario failed resurrecting Bowser Junior. Toad failed making Peach's milkshake and cleaning Ms. Mowz's and another Flurrie's car. Luigi's Yoshi is the blindest ninja seen in Subcon. The Lakitu is flying and my Hammerbro kissed my itch.
    Pokemon isn't real, I'm sorry

Mario failed resurrecting Bowser Junior. Toad failed making Peach's milkshake and cleaning Ms. Mowz's and another Flurrie's car. Luigi's Yoshi is the hairiest ninja seen in Subcon. The Lakitu is flying and my Hammerbro kissed my itch.

Back from a very long hiatus. Signature and other things under construction! My friend code is 3496-9664-6228, and my friend safari contains Slugma, Growlithe, and Braixen.

Spoiler:- Shinies and credits:

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast