Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Change It!

Mario failed resurrecting Bowser Junior. Toad liked making Peach's milkshake and cleaning Ms. Mowz's and another Flurrie's car. Luigi's Yoshi is the hairiest ninja seen in Subcon. The Lakitu is flying and my Hammerbro kissed my itch.
    99% of teens like 1 directon... put this in ur sig if you dont (started by blazeing man)

Mario failed resurrecting Bowser Junior. Toad liked making Peach's milkshake and cleaning Ms. Mowz's and another Flurrie's car. Luigi's Yoshi is the hairiest ninja seen in Subcon. The Dunsparce is flying and my Hammerbro kissed my itch.

Back from a very long hiatus. Signature and other things under construction! My friend code is 3496-9664-6228, and my friend safari contains Slugma, Growlithe, and Braixen.

Spoiler:- Shinies and credits:

Mario failed resurrecting Bowser Junior. Toad liked making Peach's milkshake and cleaning Ms. Mowz's and Madame Flurrie's car. Luigi's Yoshi is the hairiest ninja seen in Subcon. The Dunsparce is flying and my Hammerbro kissed my itch.

Mario failed resurrecting Bowser Junior. Toad liked making Peach's milkshake and cleaning Ms. Mowz's and Madame Flurrie's car. Luigi's Yoshi is the hairiest ninja seen in Subcon. The Dunsparce is flying and my Hammerbro kissed my Dunsparce.
    All fear the vampiric ghost skeletal uber mr. mime caterpie!

Thank you Megadio for the awesome banner.

Mario failed resurrecting Shadow Junior. Toad liked making Peach's milkshake and cleaning Ms. Mowz's and Madame Flurrie's car. Luigi's Yoshi is the hairiest ninja seen in Subcon. The Dunsparce is flying and my Hammerbro kissed my Dunsparce.

Mario failed resurrecting Shadow Junior. Toad liked making Peach's milkshake and cleaning Ms. Mowz's and Madame Flurrie's car. Luigi's Yoshi is the hairiest ninja seen in Subcon. The Dunsparce is flying and my Hammerbro ate my Dunsparce.
    Four Shinies now! Zara (Audino, female) (10/24/12), Kiki (Ledian, female) (10/16/13), Ivy (Carnivine, female) (10/31/13), Hoshi (Relicanth, male) (11/16/13)
    Friend Safari: Rock (Dwebble, Onix, and Shuckle)
    3DS FC: 2380-2837-4651 Name: Hy6507
    I have officially claimed Chespin!
    Current hunt: Chespin (MM) 200 eggs!

Mario failed resurrecting Shadow Link. Toad liked making Peach's milkshake and cleaning Ms. Mowz's and Madame Flurrie's car. Luigi's Yoshi is the hairiest ninja seen in Subcon. The Dunsparce is flying and my Hammerbro ate my Dunsparce.

Mario failed resurrecting Shadow Link. Toad liked making Peach's milkshake and cleaning Ms. Mowz's and Madame Flurrie's car. Luigi's Yoshi is the hairiest ninja seen in Subcon. The Dunsparce is flying and my Staraptor ate my Dunsparce.

Mario failed resurrecting Shadow Link. Toad liked making Peach's milkshake and cleaning Ms. Mowz's and Madame Flurrie's car. Luigi's Yoshi is the hairiest ninja seen in Subcon. The Dunsparce is flying because my Staraptor ate my Dunsparce.

Mario failed resurrecting The Cup Song. Toad liked making Peach's milkshake and cleaning Ms. Mowz's and Madame Flurrie's car. Luigi's Yoshi is the hairiest ninja seen in Subcon. The Dunsparce is flying because my Staraptor ate my Dunsparce.

Saaatoshi!

Mario failed resurrecting Cup Link. Toad liked making Peach's milkshake and cleaning Ms. Mowz's and Madame Flurrie's car. Luigi's Yoshi is the hairiest ninja seen in Subcon. My Dunsparce is flying because my Staraptor ate my Dunsparce.

Mario failed resurrecting Cup Link. Toad liked making Peach's milkshake and cleaning Ms. Mowz's and Madame Flurrie's car. Luigi's Yoshi is the hairiest ninja seen in Rogueport. My Dunsparce is flying because my Staraptor ate my Dunsparce.

Mario failed resurrecting Cup Link. Mr. Machete liked making Peach's milkshake and cleaning Ms. Mowz's and Madame Flurrie's car. Luigi's Yoshi is the hairiest ninja seen in Rogueport. My Dunsparce is flying because my Staraptor ate my Dunsparce.

Back from a very long hiatus. Signature and other things under construction! My friend code is 3496-9664-6228, and my friend safari contains Slugma, Growlithe, and Braixen.

Spoiler:- Shinies and credits:

Mario failed resurrecting Cup Link. Mr. Machete liked making Peach's milkshake and cleaning Ms. Mowz's and Madame Flurrie's car. Luigi's Yoshi is the hairiest ninja seen in Rogueport. My Dunsparce is dead because my Staraptor ate my Dunsparce.

Mario failed resurrecting Cup Link. Machete exploded, making Peach's milkshake and cleaning Ms. Mowz's and Madame Flurrie's car. Luigi's Yoshi is the hairiest ninja seen in Rogueport. My Dunsparce is dead because my Staraptor ate my Dunsparce.

We're not supposed to be adding words, guys.

Mario failed resurrecting Cup Games. Machete exploded, making Peach's milkshake and cleaning Ms. Mowz's and Madame Flurrie's car. Luigi's Yoshi is the hairiest ninja seen in Rogueport. My Dunsparce is dead because my Staraptor ate my Dunsparce.

Mario failed resurrecting Cup Games. Machete exploded, making Peach's milkshake and cleaning Ms. Mowz's and Madame Flurrie's car. Luigi's Yoshi is the hairiest ninja seen in Rogueport. My Dunsparce is dead because my Staraptor ate my 3DS.

I didn't know this was still alive! Thanks!
    『ポケモン不思議のダンジョン ~�� �グナゲートと∞迷宮(むげんだいめ� ��きゅう~』
    "I AM ERROR"~ZeldaII: The Adventure of Link
    Find me on the Pokemon TCGO forums, Fusemon, Pokefarm, and Chicken Smoothie! (Same screen name)

I AM A LEGIT SHINY TRADER, AND I ONLY TRADE LEGIT.
    I HAVE CLAIMED THE MASTER OF THE WINDS-TORNADUS!!!
    I FINALLY GOT A SHINY FLAWLESS ZORUA! YAY ME!

PROUD OWNER OF THE SECOND legit shiny Reshiram from the Mirage Spots in OR/AS. 11/26/14 on Japanese Omega Ruby.

Mario failed resurrecting Cup Games. Machete exploded, making Peach's milkshake and cleaning Ms. Mowz's and Madame Flurrie's car. Luigi's Yoshi is the hairiest ninja seen in Rogueport. My Staraptor is dead because my Staraptor ate my 3DS.

Mario failed resurrecting Cup Games. Ninfia exploded, making Peach's milkshake and cleaning Ms. Mowz's and Madame Flurrie's car. Luigi's Yoshi is the hairiest ninja seen in Rogueport. My Staraptor is dead because my Staraptor ate my 3DS.
    『ポケモン不思議のダンジョン ~�� �グナゲートと∞迷宮(むげんだいめ� ��きゅう~』
    "I AM ERROR"~ZeldaII: The Adventure of Link
    Find me on the Pokemon TCGO forums, Fusemon, Pokefarm, and Chicken Smoothie! (Same screen name)

I AM A LEGIT SHINY TRADER, AND I ONLY TRADE LEGIT.
    I HAVE CLAIMED THE MASTER OF THE WINDS-TORNADUS!!!
    I FINALLY GOT A SHINY FLAWLESS ZORUA! YAY ME!

PROUD OWNER OF THE SECOND legit shiny Reshiram from the Mirage Spots in OR/AS. 11/26/14 on Japanese Omega Ruby.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011