Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Change It!

Missingno is glitching a planet while a Pikachu with a rattlesnake is watching tv at my lair. This year is the lamest I've had in ages. The grass is pink and the sky is a green color.
    Four Shinies now! Zara (Audino, female) (10/24/12), Kiki (Ledian, female) (10/16/13), Ivy (Carnivine, female) (10/31/13), Hoshi (Relicanth, male) (11/16/13)
    Friend Safari: Rock (Dwebble, Onix, and Shuckle)
    3DS FC: 2380-2837-4651 Name: Hy6507
    I have officially claimed Chespin!
    Current hunt: Chespin (MM) 200 eggs!

Missingno is glitching a planet while a Pikachu with a rattlesnake is watching girls at my lair. This year is the lamest I've had in ages. The grass is pink and the sky is a green color.

Missingno is glitching a planet while a Pikachu with a rattlesnake is wooing girls at my lair. This year is the lamest I've had in ages. The grass is pink and the sky is a green color.
    Last edited by Liz Azzimagica; 31st December 2012 at 8:01 PM.
    May the odds be EVER in your favor
    Credit to Eeveelover824 for this sig and credit to RondezView for the pink pikachu
    If you are a true Swiftie (a Taylor Swift fan) like me and not scared to show it, "Drop Everything Now" and copy and paste in your signature.

Missingno is glitching a planet while Ash's Pikachu with a rattlesnake is wooing girls at my lair. This year is the lamest I've had in ages. The grass is pink and the sky is a green color.

Missingno is glitching a planet while Ash's Pikachu with a rattlesnake is wooing girls at my lair. This year is the lamest Ash had in ages. The grass is pink and the sky is a green color.
    Credit to Eeveelover824 for this sig and credit to RondezView for the pink pikachu
    If you are a true Swiftie (a Taylor Swift fan) like me and not scared to show it, "Drop Everything Now" and copy and paste in your signature.

Missingno is glitching a planet while Ash's Pikachu with a rattlesnake is wooing girls at my lair. This year is the lamest Ash had in ages. The grass is pink and the sky is a green spaceship.

Missingno is glitching a planet while Ash's Pikachu with a rattlesnake is wooing girls at my lair. This year is the lamest Ash had in ages. The grass is pink and the lair is a green spaceship.
    All fear the vampiric ghost skeletal uber mr. mime caterpie!

Thank you Megadio for the awesome banner.

Missingno is glitching a planet while Ash's Pikachu with a rattlesnake is wooing girls at my lair. This year is the lamest Ash had in ages. The sky is pink and the lair is a green spaceship.

Missingno is glitching a planet while Ash's Pikachu with a camera is wooing girls at my lair. This year is the lamest Ash had in ages. The sky is pink and the lair is a green spaceship.

Missingno is glitching a planet while Ash's Pikachu with a camera is shocking girls at my lair. This year is the lamest Ash had in ages. The sky is pink and the lair is a green spaceship.

Missingno is eating a planet while Ash's Pikachu with a camera is shocking girls at my lair. This year is the lamest Ash had in ages. The sky is pink and the lair is a green spaceship.

Missingno is eating a planet while Ash's Pikachu with a camera is shocking Pokeballs at my lair. This year is the lamest Ash had in ages. The sky is pink and the lair is a green spaceship.

Missingno is eating a planet while Ash's Pikachu with a camera is shocking Pokeballs at my lair. This year is the lamest Ash had in ages. The Pikachu is pink and the lair is a green spaceship.

Missingno is eating a planet while Ash's Pikachu with a camera is shocking Pokeballs at N's lair. This year is the lamest Ash had in ages. The Pikachu is pink and the lair is a green spaceship.

Missingno is eating a planet while Ash's Pikachu with a camera is shocking Pokeballs at N's lair. This year is the strangest Ash had in ages. The Pikachu is pink and the lair is a green spaceship.

Missingno is eating a planet while Ash's Pikachu with a camera is shocking Pokeballs at N's lair. This year is the strangest Ash had in ages. The Pikachu is pink and the lair is a green castle.

Missingno is eating a planet while N's Pikachu with a camera is shocking Pokeballs at N's lair. This year is the strangest Ash had in ages. The Pikachu is pink and the lair is a green castle.

Missingno is eating a planet while N's Pikachu with a camera is shocking Pokeballs at N's lair. This year is the strangest N had in ages. The Pikachu is pink and the lair is a green castle.

Missingno is eating a castle while N's Pikachu with a camera is shocking Pokeballs at N's lair. This year is the strangest N had in ages. The Pikachu is pink and the lair is a green castle.

Missingno is eating a castle while N's Pikachu with a camera is smashing Pokeballs at N's lair. This year is the strangest N had in ages. The Pikachu is pink and the lair is a green castle.
    Four Shinies now! Zara (Audino, female) (10/24/12), Kiki (Ledian, female) (10/16/13), Ivy (Carnivine, female) (10/31/13), Hoshi (Relicanth, male) (11/16/13)

Missingno is eating a castle while N's Pikachu with a camera is smashing Pokeballs at N's mother. This year is the strangest N had in ages. The Pikachu is pink and the lair is a green castle.

Zekrom is eating a castle while N's Pikachu with a camera is smashing Pokeballs at N's mother. This year is the strangest N had in ages. The Pikachu is pink and the lair is a green castle.

Zekrom is eating a castle while N's Zorua with a camera is smashing Pokeballs at N's mother. This year is the strangest N had in ages. The Pikachu is pink and the lair is a green castle.

Zekrom is eating a castle while N's Zorua with a camera is smashing Pokeballs at N's mother. This year is the strangest N had in ages. The Zorua is pink and the lair is a green castle.

Zekrom is eating N's castle while N's Zorua with a camera is smashing Pokeballs at N's mother. This year is the strangest N had in ages. The Zorua is pink and the lair is a green castle.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast