Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: Change It!

Ho-oh is vomiting mushrooms everywhere. Gandalf is making his coffee and repairing Mrs. Norris and Ms. Cat's house. Gandalf's Froakie is the strangest entity seen in Crazyland. The Froakie is drunk and Ho-oh's ex-wife scratched Colress's face.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ Why Alder is my favorite champion.

Ho-oh stopped vomiting mushrooms everywhere. Gandalf is making his coffee and repairing Mrs. Norris and Ms. Cat's house. Gandalf's Froakie is the strangest entity seen in Crazyland. The Froakie is drunk and Ho-oh's ex-wife scratched Colress's face.
    All fear the vampiric ghost skeletal uber mr. mime caterpie!

Thank you Megadio for the awesome banner.

Ho-oh stopped burning mushrooms everywhere. Gandalf is making his coffee and repairing Mrs. Norris and Ms. Cat's house. Gandalf's Froakie is the strangest entity seen in Crazyland. The Froakie is drunk and Ho-oh's ex-wife scratched Colress's face
    Four Shinies now! Zara (Audino, female) (10/24/12), Kiki (Ledian, female) (10/16/13), Ivy (Carnivine, female) (10/31/13), Hoshi (Relicanth, male) (11/16/13)
    Friend Safari: Rock (Dwebble, Onix, and Shuckle)
    3DS FC: 2380-2837-4651 Name: Hy6507
    I have officially claimed Chespin!
    Current hunt: Chespin (MM) 200 eggs!

Masterball stopped burning mushrooms everywhere. Gandalf is making his coffee and repairing Mrs. Norris and Ms. Cat's house. Gandalf's Froakie is the strangest entity seen in Crazyland. The Froakie is drunk and Ho-oh's ex-wife scratched Colress's face

Black 2 FC
    Reisha
    4084 4240 1032
    The giveaway ended the winner of the Keldeo was ZakRs1
    Another Keldeo giveaway is available in my shop.

all my trades are available in my Excalibur Trade shop.

Masterball stopped burning mushrooms everywhere. Dr. Evil is making his coffee and repairing Mrs. Norris and Ms. Cat's house. Gandalf's Froakie is the strangest entity seen in Crazyland. The Froakie is drunk and Ho-oh's ex-wife scratched Colress's face
    Four Shinies now! Zara (Audino, female) (10/24/12), Kiki (Ledian, female) (10/16/13), Ivy (Carnivine, female) (10/31/13), Hoshi (Relicanth, male) (11/16/13)

Masterball stopped burning mushrooms forever. Dr. Evil is making his coffee and repairing Mrs. Norris and Ms. Cat's house. Gandalf's Froakie is the strangest entity seen in Crazyland. The Froakie is drunk and Ho-oh's ex-wife scratched Colress's face
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.

Masterball stopped burning mushrooms forever. Dr. Evil is making his coffee and repairing Mrs. Norris and Ms. Cat's house. Dr. Evil's Froakie is the strangest entity seen in Crazyland. The Froakie is drunk and Ho-oh's ex-wife scratched Colress's face

Masterball stopped burning mushrooms forever. Dr. Zoidberg is making his coffee and repairing Mrs. Norris and Ms. Cat's house. Dr. Evil's Froakie is the strangest entity seen in Crazyland. The Froakie is drunk and Ho-oh's ex-wife scratched Colress's face

Masterball stopped burning mushrooms forever. Dr. Zoidberg is making his coffee and repairing Mrs. Norris and Ms. Cat's house. Dr. Evil's Froakie is the strangest entity seen in Crazyland. The Froakie is drunk and my ex-wife scratched Colress's face

Masterball stopped burning Froakie forever. Dr. Zoidberg is making his coffee and repairing Mrs. Norris and Ms. Cat's house. Dr. Evil's Froakie is the strangest entity seen in Crazyland. The Froakie is drunk and my ex-wife scratched Colress's face

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Masterball stopped burning Froakie forever. Dr. Zoidberg is making his coffee and repairing Mrs. Norris and Ms. Cat's house. Dr. Evil's Froakie is the strangest ninja seen in Crazyland. The Froakie is drunk and my ex-wife scratched Colress's face
    MyAnimeList | Tumblr
    The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate… Entrusting his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Yet, the arcana is the means by which all is revealed. Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end. It matters not who you are… Death awaits you - Nyx (Persona 3)
    <- banner by TheEroKing of animesuki forums.

Masterball stopped burning Froakie forever. Tails is making his coffee and repairing Mrs. Norris and Ms. Cat's house. Dr. Evil's Froakie is the strangest ninja seen in Crazyland. The Froakie is drunk and my ex-wife scratched Colress's face

Masterball stopped burning Froakie forever. Tails is making his coffee and repairing Mrs. Norris and Ms. Cat's house. Dr. Evil's Froakie is the strangest ninja seen in Crazyland. The Froakie is drunk and my ex-wife scratched Colress's yaoi.
    MyAnimeList | Tumblr
    The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate… Entrusting his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Yet, the arcana is the means by which all is revealed. Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end. It matters not who you are… Death awaits you - Nyx (Persona 3)
    <- banner by TheEroKing of animesuki forums.

Masterball stopped burning Froakie forever. Tails is making his coffee and repairing Mrs. Norris and Ms. Cat's house. Ashley's Froakie is the strangest ninja seen in Crazyland. The Froakie is drunk and my ex-wife scratched Colress's yaoi.

Masterball stopped burning Froakie forever. Tails is making his coffee and repairing Mrs. Norris and Ms. Cat's house. Ashley's Froakie is the strangest ninja seen in Crazyland. The Froakie is drunk and my ex-wife scratched Colress's itch.

Masterball stopped burning Froakie forever. Tails is making his coffee and repairing Mrs. Norris and Ms. Cat's house. Ashley's Froakie is the blindest ninja seen in Crazyland. The Froakie is drunk and my ex-wife scratched Colress's itch

Ho-oh stopped burning Froakie forever. Tails is making his coffee and repairing Mrs. Norris and Ms. Cat's house. Ashley's Froakie is the blindest ninja seen in Crazyland. The Froakie is drunk and my ex-wife scratched Colress's itch

Ho-oh stopped dating Froakie forever. Tails is making his coffee and repairing Mrs. Norris and Ms. Cat's house. Ashley's Froakie is the blindest ninja seen in Crazyland. The Froakie is drunk and my ex-wife scratched Colress's itch

Ho-oh stopped dating Froakie forever. Tails is making his coffee and repairing Mrs. Norris and Ms. Cat's house. Ashley's Froakie is the blindest ninja seen in Crazyland. The Froakie is flying and my ex-wife scratched Colress's itch
    The Doctor: 'People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually*
    from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.'
    In other words: Time is Complicated.
    Credit to epicjirachifan, Chapter of Charizard and Astaral Shadow of the Under

Ho-oh stopped scratching Froakie forever. Tails is making his coffee and repairing Mrs. Norris and Ms. Cat's house. Ashley's Froakie is the blindest ninja seen in Crazyland. The Froakie is flying and my ex-wife scratched Colress's itch

Ho-oh stopped scratching Froakie forever. Tails is making his coffee and repairing Mrs. Norris and Ms. Cat's pokedex. Ashley's Froakie is the blindest ninja seen in Crazyland. The Froakie is flying and my ex-wife scratched Colress's itch
    The Doctor: 'People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually*
    from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.'
    In other words: Time is Complicated.
    Credit to epicjirachifan, Chapter of Charizard and Astaral Shadow of the Under

Ho-oh stopped bullying Froakie forever. Tails is making his coffee and repairing Mrs. Norris and Ms. Cat's pokedex. Ashley's Froakie is the blindest ninja seen in Crazyland. The Froakie is flying and my ex-wife scratched Colress's itch
        Spoiler:- Lvl 100 Pokémon:

Ho-oh stopped bullying Froakie forever. Tails is making his coffee and repairing Mrs. Norris and another Cat's pokedex. Ashley's Froakie is the blindest ninja seen in Crazyland. The Froakie is flying and my ex-wife scratched Colress's itch.

Mario stopped bullying Froakie forever. Tails is making his coffee and repairing Mrs. Norris and another Cat's pokedex. Ashley's Froakie is the blindest ninja seen in Crazyland. The Froakie is flying and my ex-wife scratched Colress's itch.
    Dance Party!

Mario stopped bullying Froakie forever. Tails is making his coffee and repairing Ms. Mowz's and another Cat's pokedex. Ashley's Froakie is the blindest ninja seen in Crazyland. The Froakie is flying and my ex-wife scratched Colress's itch.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast