View Poll Results: What Zoey pairing do you like the best?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • ZoeyxDawn

8 47.06%
  • ZoeyxAsh

1 5.88%
  • ZoeyxPaul

7 41.18%
  • ZoeyxNando

1 5.88%
  • ZoeyxMay

0 0%

Thread: Which Zoey pairing did you like?

Default Which Zoey pairing did you like?

Heres one I'm curious about what the fans will say, I knows shes not the most popular rival of the series but...So what pairing do you like the most for her? I'll give a list, lets give this a go ^

I'll be honest, think I like ZoeyxAsh the best, than maybe ZoeyxNando :P
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Zoey isn't much of a shippable character. I'm all right with her being with Dawn or Paul or Kenny, but eh.

I don't really ship Zoey around that much, tbh. If I had to choose though, I'd pick Zoey and Paul. The interactions they had were heated and that's why I can help but support that pairing. But Mockshipping will always be my favorite Paul shipping.

Credit | Author's Profile | Multi-Shipper ☆ Drew fan | Status: Inactive

Zoey x Dawn because of their friendship,
    Zoey x Paul for no real reason other than I think it'd be interesting,
    and Zoey x Gary because despite it's nevermet status I can see Gary trying to hit on Zoey only to fail miserably. : D

Probably zoeyX paul for humans due to the massive straight amount of foe yay involved.

However I just don't know how anyone can ignore the obvious best mon for her. Leafeon.
    Last edited by LizardonX; 31st December 2012 at 11:00 PM.

For somewhat weird reason... I like her with Skyla XD Since I had a dream of Skyla sounding like a tomboy and when i first heard Zoey's voice.. I was like "OMG! Thats Skyla's voice in my dream!" So yeah, nya~

I ship Zoey with either Paul and Ash but I enjoy her with Paul more. So Againstshipping is my ultimate Zoey OTP.

Banner made by Skiyomi

Againstshipping for me. I don't really ship Zoey around that much but I just loved the heated interaction they had.

I can't say I care much about Zoey to be honest, but if I had to pair her up with anyone, then I guess it would be Nando or Candice. I don't really like her with Dawn, although I can see why people ship them together. It's just my personal taste.

Look at that face, you look like my next mistake

I don't really care about Zoey, but she and Dawn are great. The hair brushing is cute too.

Haven't really given much thought to ships involving Zoey. She's not really a very shippable character, IMO.

If I had to choose, I'd pick Against. Paul might be a good match for her.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl
    I knows shes not the most popular rival of the series
    Not with me she isn't! Zoey's an awesome character and was a good mentor to Dawn in the earlier episodes. I was rather smug as soon as I learned that she ended up being Sinnoh's Top Coordinator. I also cosplay as her on a fairly regular basis.

OH RIGHT THE QUESTION. It was Ribbonshipping (( Zoey x Glameow )) to begin with and it remained that way for ages, then a certain moody, arrogant rival of Dawn's called Ursula appeared on the scene. I got to thinking of all potential scenarios between both Zoey and Ursula... and from that, I became a fan of Celemnashipping. Still am. It works to my mind.

If it counts, I friendship Dawn and Zoey hard. Didn't stop the Appealshippers at A-Kon though! Had to appeal to them do ho ho I'm so hilarious NAWT.

So long, best friend; Bryony Sarah White: 28/6/87 - 29/6/13
    Ships I've NamedTwitter

I don't ship her with anyone in general but I do like Dawn/Zoey a little, Zoey isn't really shippable to me.

Credit for the banner goes to T-B0ne27