View Poll Results: From 1 to 5, how would you classify the importance of this year for this matter?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll

4 7.84%

6 11.76%

13 25.49%

15 29.41%

13 25.49%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How was pokémon for you this year?

I did not get Black 2 or White 2 but they seem good, and have new additions that seem really fun (like the world tournament)
    Also I have a feeling that Emerald will be the re-made 3rd generation game, since all generations since the 3rd generation have had five games, as well as the fact that most people want an Emerald remake instead of a Ruby + Sapphire remake.
    Currently not playing any Pokemon Games, you can check my Backloggery for games that I AM playing, if you're interested:

If I'm playing a Pokemon game, I'll have my signature display the game I'm playing, current team, and badge number.

this was the year i lost interest!

My Friend Safari is Light type.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumino Lucario View Post
    *1996, I guess
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow Lucario View Post
    I agree with you!
    By looking at your behaviour, names and signatures it's so difficult to figure out that you're the same person!

Well, I started this thread (wow, I didn't post since last year!), yet still didn't give my opinion. Yes, the first half of 2012 was indeed a very important period for pokémon to me: On Pearl (the only game in which you may say I'm actually trying to catch 'em all) I started off with 242 caught, I think, and then with the help of things like many trades and the beggining of the use of the dual-slot mode (with a loaned game; I have nothing for GBA), by July I reached the 300 mark. Why not more? I just have one DS, and with my age, there are a very few people willing to trade. This at the same time that my old device started freezing with a MUCH bigger frequence, specialy after my grandma accidentaly dropped it D:. Well, but meanwhile I just couldn't wait for the release of B2W2, something that could be noticed by the fact that I was always seeking for news about that. And eventualy they came out, and I bought White 2. The problem was... the freezes! At the first days it was scary, but I could still play in a normal way. Then, the freezes vanished for some days! I was very happy, when suddenly... it started freezing with a legendary frequence! And I just had got to the part when you reach Opelucid City with 6 badges! Finaly, I concluded that my DS was completely unplayable (unless I wanted to do something really simple, like picking up a mystery gift). From that time on, my pokémon fun was forbidden... by my own DS! And I don't feel convincing my parents to let me buy another one (with my money) like an easy task.
    Well, this was anyway a very important year for me, full of other things that I didn't refer, like the fact that I accidentaly discovered the GB Sounds glitch, and the events (I can't forget the Arceus givaway at PGL!). So, I give a 4 to 2012, and for this year I am expecting (or can't expect for) buying a 3DS and restoring my pokémon gameplay (I hope my old DS will have enought HP for transferring the wifi info), and in case such thing happens (it MUST happen!), I will be one of the people to be most excited by an eventual announcement of a RSE remake (recently I've been reading here rumors about a surprise happening on the 8th...), without stopping my support to the RBY re-remakes!

Happy new year!
    Last edited by TheOriginalOne; 1st January 2013 at 8:25 PM.
    Yes, I discovered the GB Sounds glitch! : video here

Hoenn will rise again!!

Put this in your sig if you think Hoenn deserves remakes! [started by Flare64]

Pearl FC: 2751-9028-8522
    Platinum FC: 3181-3995-0123
    SoulSilver FC: 0604-9190-1415
    Black FC: 1334-7065-6073
    White 2 FC: 0691-3271-0651

3DS FC: 1736-1030-9286

8th place in Regionals and I got back into the card game after... I think I quit sometime after Fossil set.

Perhaps this year I'll make it to Nationals.

Spoiler:- Credits:

Black Ice Xat
    Black Ice Youtube Channel

My Youtube Channel
    Battle videos and card pack openings

Soul Bound Studios Channel
    Destinies Divided (Star Wars fan fic) and Duster Brothers (original)

Quote Originally Posted by TheOriginalOne View Post
    *1996, I guess

By looking at your behaviour, names and signatures it's so difficult to figure out that you're the same person!

Well, I started this thread (wow, I didn't post since last year!), yet still didn't give my opinion. Yes, the first half of 2012 was indeed a very important period for pokémon to me: On Pearl (the only game in which you may say I'm actually trying to catch 'em all) I started off with 242 caught, I think, and then with the help of things like many trades and the beggining of the use of the dual-slot mode (with a loaned game; I have nothing for GBA), by July I reached the 300 mark. Why not more? I just have one DS, and with my age, there are a very few people willing to trade. This at the same time that my old device started freezing with a MUCH bigger frequence, specialy after my grandma accidentaly dropped it D:. Well, but meanwhile I just couldn't wait for the release of B2W2, something that could be noticed by the fact that I was always seeking for news about that. And eventualy they came out, and I bought White 2. The problem was... the freezes! At the first days it was scary, but I could still play in a normal way. Then, the freezes vanished for some days! I was very happy, when suddenly... it started freezing with a legendary frequence! And I just had got to the part when you reach Opelucid City with 6 badges! Finaly, I concluded that my DS was completely unplayable (unless I wanted to do something really simple, like picking up a mystery gift). From that time on, my pokémon fun was forbidden... by my own DS! And I don't feel convincing my parents to let me buy another one (with my money) like an easy task.
    Well, this was anyway a very important year for me, full of other things that I didn't refer, like the fact that I accidentaly discovered the GB Sounds glitch, and the events (I can't forget the Arceus givaway at PGL!). So, I give a 4 to 2012, and for this year I am expecting (or can't expect for) buying a 3DS and restoring my pokémon gameplay (I hope my old DS will have enought HP for transferring the wifi info), and in case such thing happens (it MUST happen!), I will be one of the people to be most excited by an eventual announcement of a RSE remake (recently I've been reading here rumors about a surprise happening on the 8th...), without stopping my support to the RBY re-remakes!

Happy new year!
    We are not the same people we both know each other because we are friends at school, we decided to make similaur signatures.

Created by Inferno Productions

I wouldn't give a 5 because Pokemon doesn't lead the things in my life. I voted on 4, as I played more Pokemon than other games. This year were special for me, because:

-I beat Explores of Darkness and Explores of Sky;

-I started playing Platinum, White, Black 2, and Heart Gold;

-I signed to Serebii Forum.

Pretty good, got HeartGold, White, White 2 and Black 2 and completed my pokedex on White. Also got my first 3 shinies as well as learnt all about Ev's and IV's.

Soon I'll have you, after years and years XD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12