Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Perpetual Motion

very nice. can you give/post me the set for the froslass? i need another defensive/stall pokemon for my new team.

Quote Originally Posted by Cold-Steeled View Post
    very nice. can you give/post me the set for the froslass? i need another defensive/stall pokemon for my new team.
    An OU or UU team ???

Froslass (F) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Cursed Body
    EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
    Timid Nature
    - Disable
    - Substitute
    - Pain Split
    - Ice Beam

This is pretty much only viable in UU. If you want a subdisabler in OU, try Gengar

Really I don't know how you got it to work in UU, so many counters that would take it out.

Oh, I should probably mention the wi-fi at my dad's is REALLY shaky. It's running about as fast as molasses right now, so over the weekends I may or may not be active. It depends on the internet xD

If I can't get back on later either due to it running too slowly or just not working in general, I'm just gonna say this now: This is post #4 for me today.

Anyway, SubDisableSplit? I've heard of SubDisable and SubSplit but this is the first time I've seen them combined haha
    "Whether Castform the Weather Pokemon can weather the weather is dependent on whether the weather that it's weathering is the proper weather for it to weather. Whether the opponent can weather the weather is also subject to whether the weather that it's weathering is the right weather to weather. Whether Castform can weather the opponent is once again dictated by the weather and whether that weather is the favorable weather for weathering. But most importantly, you should know whether there will be weather to weather rather than what weather they will be weathering and whether they can weather that weather."

- Smogon's Castform analysis

Doesn't scarfed Victini kill SubDisableSplit Froslass? xD

Wow... That set looks hard to pull off. It seems so easily to be revenge killed and Ice Beam isn't really the best attacking move ever. I'm not sure, never did much of UU, so sue me maybe.

Btw loco, have you ever tried Adaptability CB Regigigas? It's a killer. If it had huge power... *licks* Simple Manaphy has doen 6-0 against my foe before, so pishh

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

In UU I recommend Scrafty. pretty good.
    Did some great jobs in some of my OU teams, also very good in UU teams.
    3DS FC: 4656-6673-5632.

sorry I didn't post much yesterday, I was laddering a lot but at least I got the top 10 back c:
    and what I love in UU is my stallcore qwilfish/umbreon/SR-poke(with synergy), that always works well for semi stall/stall if you'd try that out, I don't really like froslass in uu, specially the lead sets that carry spikes/taunt/ice beam/destiny bond, can be a pretty good antilead though getting spikes up while it spinblocks. (doesn't even need to be used as a lead as long as you have a solid spinner to keep hazards away)
    Last edited by -Fabian-; 5th January 2013 at 2:19 PM.

Ayeeee you can always buy back in :]!
        Spoiler:- Peaks:

I ended yesterday with 4 posts, just sayin' xD

@ Lanturn: I haven't tried either, most of my sweeps come from Heart Swap Groudon or Contrary Reshiram. Having 3 Sporers, 1 being Deo-S and 2 being Prankster users, really helps too haha.

Not to mention Groudon's Priority Nature Power (Read as: Priority EQ) is completely epic.

My Gigas runs a Rock Head set, although I'm looking into options for a No Guard attacker. Possibly Rayquaza to go Mixed, with DynamicPunch/HJK, Zap Cannon, Inferno and Blizzard or something
    "Whether Castform the Weather Pokemon can weather the weather is dependent on whether the weather that it's weathering is the proper weather for it to weather. Whether the opponent can weather the weather is also subject to whether the weather that it's weathering is the right weather to weather. Whether Castform can weather the opponent is once again dictated by the weather and whether that weather is the favorable weather for weathering. But most importantly, you should know whether there will be weather to weather rather than what weather they will be weathering and whether they can weather that weather."

Quote Originally Posted by loco1234 View Post
    I ended yesterday with 4 posts, just sayin' xD

@ Lanturn: I haven't tried either, most of my sweeps come from Heart Swap Groudon or Contrary Reshiram. Having 3 Sporers, 1 being Deo-S and 2 being Prankster users, really helps too haha.

Not to mention Groudon's Priority Nature Power (Read as: Priority EQ) is completely epic.

My Gigas runs a Rock Head set, although I'm looking into options for a No Guard attacker. Possibly Rayquaza to go Mixed, with DynamicPunch/HJK, Zap Cannon, Inferno and Blizzard or something
    how does Groundon get prioritised Nature Power @_@ Also, I ran into a No Guard Mewtwo that had Zap Cannon and DynamicPunch. It was the uptmost annoyance, but I still managed to beat it anyways. Also, I battled this team twice. The first time, Manaphy 6-0'd him. The second time, Manaphy took down 3 mons before dying. Some people just never learn.

Also, come onto the XAT!

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

i dont even play UU. but i'm starting to think i should..is UU fun?

yes it is, but the higher you get in the ladder the more you get haxed (I can tell from experience rofl) but it's very cool in general in my opinion, so you should try it :]

Ayeeee you can always buy back in :]!
        Spoiler:- Peaks:

oh. maybe i will. if i find the time that is. im steadily and slightly getting busier by the day. so...yeah.

Steve is proud of all of you. Just so you know. Also, I've always sucked at UU :c

Quote Originally Posted by Kyro13 View Post
    Steve is proud of all of you. Just so you know. Also, I've always sucked at UU :c
    lol yeah I was just texting him telling him how proud of you guys I am. You're all very dedicated and actively posting relevant metagame related posts. Keep up the good work!

Well guys, I feel like mentioning that I'm starting a Platinum solo-run.

A hypothetical cookie to the first person (other than Oceanic) to guess who I'm solo'ing it with :3

Quote Originally Posted by Kyro13 View Post
    Well guys, I feel like mentioning that I'm starting a Platinum solo-run.

A hypothetical cookie to the first person (other than Oceanic) to guess who I'm solo'ing it with :3
    Bidoof .

Quote Originally Posted by Scubasteve23 View Post
    Bidoof .
    Totally.

No, btw, I had to transfer an egg to get it

whats a platinum solo-run? is it pokemon-related?

whats a platinum solo-run? is it pokemon-related?
    Yeah, by platinum I was talking about Pokemon Platinum, and a solo-sun is when you basically beat the game with one pokemon+HM slaves

Ooh I did that with a pidgey in LG. anyways, PS deleted all my teams and accounts :| so now my 1750 peak is gone

~Credits to myself~

You had to transfer an egg? Manaphy!

@Lanturn: Prankster! Nature Power is considered a status move, surprisingly.

About xat, I'm on my school laptop which can't, for some reason.
    Last edited by loco1234; 5th January 2013 at 8:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by loco1234 View Post
    You had to transfer an egg? Manaphy!

@Lanturn: Prankster! Nature Power is considered a status move, surprisingly.

About xat, I'm on my school laptop which can't, for some reason.
    Nope~

And I can see how Nature power is a status move, being as it can be Stun Spore iirc

solo-run? i think i did that in diamond with my infernape and an army of bibarels. man, that was fun.

Hmm... Was I close? (Read as: Phione?) That line is the only transferable egg I know of xD

Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast