Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Perpetual Motion

Quote Originally Posted by loco1234 View Post
    Hmm... Was I close? (Read as: Phione?) That line is the only transferable egg I know of xD
    By the whole "transfer an egg" thing, I meant it's not limited to a Pokemon I find in that game

Does anyone wanna take a little look at my team that Kyro and I made???

Tyranitar (M) @ Choice Band
    Trait: Sand Stream
    EVs: 180 HP / 252 Atk / 76 Spd
    Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
    - Stone Edge
    - Crunch
    - Pursuit
    - Superpower

Rotom-W @ Leftovers
    Trait: Levitate
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 SAtk / 4 SDef
    Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
    - Volt Switch
    - Will-O-Wisp
    - Hydro Pump
    - Pain Split

Heatran (F) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Flash Fire
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
    Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
    - Protect
    - Lava Plume
    - Roar
    - Toxic

Amoonguss (F) @ Black Sludge
    Trait: Regenerator
    EVs: 252 HP / 4 SAtk / 252 SDef
    Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
    - Spore
    - Stun Spore
    - Giga Drain
    - Sludge Bomb

Forretress (F) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Sturdy
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
    Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
    - Rapid Spin
    - Stealth Rock
    - Spikes
    - Gyro Ball

Mamoswine (M) @ Focus Sash
    Trait: Thick Fat
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
    Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
    - Ice Shard
    - Earthquake
    - Superpower
    - Endeavor

pretty nice quil. but, for ferro you should replace rapid spin with either powere whip or seed bomb cuz its not going to be that effective right? aside from spinnning away spikes which not all teams do. scuba. this is my fifth post.

Quote Originally Posted by Cold-Steeled View Post
    pretty nice quil. but, for ferro you should replace rapid spin with either powere whip or seed bomb cuz its not going to be that effective right? aside from spinnning away spikes which not all teams do. scuba. this is my fifth post.
    Thats forro not ferro..

Erm... Rattata? Youngster Joey challenge?
    "Whether Castform the Weather Pokemon can weather the weather is dependent on whether the weather that it's weathering is the proper weather for it to weather. Whether the opponent can weather the weather is also subject to whether the weather that it's weathering is the right weather to weather. Whether Castform can weather the opponent is once again dictated by the weather and whether that weather is the favorable weather for weathering. But most importantly, you should know whether there will be weather to weather rather than what weather they will be weathering and whether they can weather that weather."

- Smogon's Castform analysis

oh. sorry quil. nvm my comment.

EDIT: you guys know how kyogre and groudon are equally powerful right? (t least in the anime, manga, and game storyline). then why is is that kyogre's ability is drizzle and groudon's ability is drought? like, a drizzle is light, soft rain, while a drought kills hundreds of square miles of plants and animals in like a week. a drizzle ends in at max 10 hrs,droughts last like a year at least. is i that kyogre's natural power that when it is sent out is a soft rain and groudon's natural power when sent out is a humongous, powerful drought? i dont get this..
    Last edited by Cold-Steeled; 5th January 2013 at 10:50 PM.

Why am i lonely on the xat ;_; i see you guys online

The xat doesn't work on my school laptop for some reason. That and I'm writing my Historical Investigation as we speak. Otherwise I would be xD
    "Whether Castform the Weather Pokemon can weather the weather is dependent on whether the weather that it's weathering is the proper weather for it to weather. Whether the opponent can weather the weather is also subject to whether the weather that it's weathering is the right weather to weather. Whether Castform can weather the opponent is once again dictated by the weather and whether that weather is the favorable weather for weathering. But most importantly, you should know whether there will be weather to weather rather than what weather they will be weathering and whether they can weather that weather."

oh. sorry quil. nvm my comment.

EDIT: you guys know how kyogre and groudon are equally powerful right? (t least in the anime, manga, and game storyline). then why is is that kyogre's ability is drizzle and groudon's ability is drought? like, a drizzle is light, soft rain, while a drought kills hundreds of square miles of plants and animals in like a week. a drizzle ends in at max 10 hrs,droughts last like a year at least. is i that kyogre's natural power that when it is sent out is a soft rain and groudon's natural power when sent out is a humongous, powerful drought? i dont get this..
    Cold is seriously pondering life right now.

I feel like Typhoon would be a good name for Kyogre's ability, not so much for Politoed though xD

This is my 5th today

Another question to the leaders... Is there a volt bonus for points on PS / PO? (1800 on PS gets you 20 volts or something?)

I think like downpour would be a better name for kyogre's ability. like, seriously, a drizzle? in sapphire kyogre's drizzle swamped over a heck of alot of land. nuff said.
    @Quil: nah. i dont ponder life. yet. i noticed it a long time ago in sapphire version. then i was talking with my friend about abilities. the conversation turned to UBER abilities.
    Last edited by Cold-Steeled; 6th January 2013 at 1:01 AM.

No@Loco

And Quil, that looks like a good team

Also, I'll add your volts loco

Ehh.... *racks brain* Pikachu? Or something in that line? (There's no way I'm going to get this but this is fun haha)

So much activity, I love ya all :3

Ooh btw I started a monotype run with normal on Platinum. Someone rate this team.

Starpator
    - Close Combat
    - Fly
    - Endeavour
    - Steel Wing

Lopunny
    - Jump Kick
    - Return
    - Dizzy Punch / Strength
    - Healing Wish / Bounce

Lickylicky
    - Rock Climb
    - Surf
    - Rock Slide
    - Power Whip

Ambipom (with Technician of course)
    - Rock Smash
    - Double Hit
    - Aerial Ace
    - Ice Punch

Girafarig
    - Psychic
    - Thunderbolt
    - Energy Ball
    - Shadow Ball

Clefable
    - Flamethrower
    - Psychic
    - Ice Beam
    - Grass Knot

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Username (And nickname): Tman109ner (Call me Tman or Swellow, I go by both)
    What Division you want to join: Le Sector De Steel
    PO/PS name: Tman (PO) Tman109ner (PS)
    Time zone: GMT -5 (AKA EST)
    Availability: Every Night 8-10, Weekends All Day Every Day (Prolly round 8 hours of availability, more if somethings going on here.)
    Rate your battling from 1-10: 7 (I've been reborn :P )
    Why you want to join Perpetual Motion: Cuz I miss you guises and I need somewhere to battle for a purpose
    Who referred you:
    Fizzy Bubbles

Credit to PopPrincess_Lyra for the amazing banner!

See Steve? Steel isn't completely empty!

Quote Originally Posted by loco1234 View Post
    Ehh.... *racks brain* Pikachu? Or something in that line? (There's no way I'm going to get this but this is fun haha)
    I'll give you a hint. It resists bolt-beam :3

Welcom new member! hope you enjoy being in Perpetual Motion. Though you sound as if you were an old member of either of TBC or the old PM.

Welcom new member! hope you enjoy being in Perpetual Motion. Though you sound as if you were an old member of either of TBC or the old PM.
    He was old PM~

Quote Originally Posted by Kyro13 View Post
    He was old PM~
    Tman has been in my clan since Pseudoshadow...so like, a year and a half ago.

Oh yea PS... good times
    Fizzy Bubbles

Credit to PopPrincess_Lyra for the amazing banner!

Quote Originally Posted by Tman109ner View Post
    Oh yea PS... good times
    Haha it was better than Sacred Dojo but Perpetual Motion is still my pride and joy.

Beat Tman 2-0 in a tight weather battle... gg :3

Hmm Imma give a vote on what people want to do for the ingame challenge xD

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    Beat Tman 2-0 in a tight weather battle... gg :3

Hmm Imma give a vote on what people want to do for the ingame challenge xD
    I vote scramble~

Also, I say we put it up to three choices for the vote (to make things simpler)

Scramble Challenge
    Nuzlocke Challenge
    Monotype Challenge

Lanturn can explain further :3

Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast