Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Perpetual Motion

Do mine eyes deceive me? Tornadus-T is up for Suspect Testing?
    "Whether Castform the Weather Pokemon can weather the weather is dependent on whether the weather that it's weathering is the proper weather for it to weather. Whether the opponent can weather the weather is also subject to whether the weather that it's weathering is the right weather to weather. Whether Castform can weather the opponent is once again dictated by the weather and whether that weather is the favorable weather for weathering. But most importantly, you should know whether there will be weather to weather rather than what weather they will be weathering and whether they can weather that weather."

- Smogon's Castform analysis

Quote Originally Posted by loco1234 View Post
    Do mine eyes deceive me? Tornadus-T is up for Suspect Testing?
    I hope it goes uber, since I pretty much only use Sand teams, and Torn-T can be rather annoying :3

I sometimes use Tornadus-T.
    It's a good one, with Hurricane in rain.
    3DS FC: 4656-6673-5632.

Tornadus-T isn't a problem for my Chaosphere-Sand :J I got #3 with it today~ (1638) I'll rmt it as soon as I'm done with laddering, I might give you a link to check it out and maybe try it out as well, people just say it's pretty hard to use because you need to overpredict a lot
    Also, I'll get a tutee for wifi OU soon @PO c: will be fun~

Ayeeee you can always buy back in :]!
        Spoiler:- Peaks:

Tornadus-T going Uber would mean 2 things to me: My Rain teams need a replacement (probably Dragonite, or maybe that Volcarona I've been wanting to try. Although I heard something about Volca being tested too), and Tornadus will no longer be an issue for every other team I make. It always seems to threaten them xD
    "Whether Castform the Weather Pokemon can weather the weather is dependent on whether the weather that it's weathering is the proper weather for it to weather. Whether the opponent can weather the weather is also subject to whether the weather that it's weathering is the right weather to weather. Whether Castform can weather the opponent is once again dictated by the weather and whether that weather is the favorable weather for weathering. But most importantly, you should know whether there will be weather to weather rather than what weather they will be weathering and whether they can weather that weather."

NONONONNONONNONONONONNONONONONONOONONNONONONONONNO NONONON

TORN-T MUST STAY OU OR ELSE I'M ****ED T______T

God, I hope he stays OU, he's not even that good .-.

Also, still waiting for your reply Lanturn~

Quote Originally Posted by PokeSonic View Post
    NONONONNONONNONONONONNONONONONONOONONNONONONONONNO NONONON

TORN-T MUST STAY OU OR ELSE I'M ****ED T______T

God, I hope he stays OU, he's not even that good .-.

Also, still waiting for your reply Lanturn~
    Referrals are 20 volts a piece

Also, Sonic, you need to count wins and losses :3

TT UBER?!? Heck naw, it needs to stay OU or else I'm done for :0

~Credits to myself~

Tornadus T...uber...wow. if it does, then i need a replacement for about 9 of my OU teams although i barely use some of them. but still...as an OU player TT as uber will be quite...uncomfortable

Yeah, finding a replacement for my Rain teams will be pretty.... Well, I could use Dragonite. I don't usually.

meh. d-nite..i dont like it that much. it's pretty good, but idk how it can replace a TT on a rain team. how does d-nite even work on a rain team/ idk how it does

Loco probably meant the hurricane special d-nite set~
    I don't think that it would be a good replacement though.... Torny... T_T

OK 20V a referral, he referred two, so 40V, and I think I got battle Volts covered so far Kyro >_>

I swear I should have more points then I have in the steel divisions post...

Guys, stop using rain teams then Genesect gave Sun teams a big hit, so rain teams got a big hit in terms of Tornadus-T. I bet the Sun-Weather lovers are loving and enjoying this possible ban :3

Also, school has started for me, and I'll be much more inactive (Have band on two nights, then japanese classes >_>). I promise I'll say something in Japanese when I'm free. I'll be on during the weekend more frequently XD

5 more points to get RUB'D

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Loco probably meant the hurricane special d-nite set~
    I don't think that it would be a good replacement though.... Torny... T_T

OK 20V a referral, he referred two, so 40V, and I think I got battle Volts covered so far Kyro >_>
    I meant you have to count how many wins and losses each person has, but that's your choice~

Ohhhh right... I forgot.... I guess I have to go back and read all those posts... T_T

And Torn-T better stay OU, or I'll just rage quit pokemon altogether >_>

In other news, I sorta am attempting to ladder on PS now, won all battles that I didn't DC in, and got to 1500 pretty quickly, PS people are really easy to beat... (I 6-0'd 4 people in a row -_- )
    But I still need help to fix my team or make a new one, Gear was supposed to help me but he stopped coming online as often :c

Tu-tu-roo~

Ohhhh right... I forgot.... I guess I have to go back and read all those posts... T_T

And Torn-T better stay OU, or I'll just rage quit pokemon altogether >_>

In other news, I sorta am attempting to ladder on PS now, won all battles that I didn't DC in, and got to 1500 pretty quickly, PS people are really easy to beat... (I 6-0'd 4 people in a row -_- )
    But I still need help to fix my team or make a new one, Gear was supposed to help me but he stopped coming online as often :c

Tu-tu-roo~
    I tried laddering yesterday and for some reason I just couldn't win. Guess I was off my game or something. Oh well, today's a new day~

OK I think the spreadsheet is now up-to-date, from now on, I'll daily update it, so that I don't have to work my butt off in a single day.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...4NzBya3c#gid=0

Please notify me if you think something is wrong, it makes my job 10X easier ;~;

Playing all weather is helpful haha. Sand got the first nerf with Excadrill's ban, then Sun lost Genesect. Rain's been due for a hit really, I'll just swtich to maining Hail or something haha

I have a pretty solid CAP Hail team, Syclant is beast in Hail. So is Krilowatt. Used it for a day and peaked at about 1520, 28th. I did beat the number-1 ONCE with it, but I also lost once to him.
    Last edited by loco1234; 10th January 2013 at 7:09 PM.

OK I think the spreadsheet is now up-to-date, from now on, I'll daily update it, so that I don't have to work my butt off in a single day.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...4NzBya3c#gid=0

Please notify me if you think something is wrong, it makes my job 10X easier ;~;
    Thank Sonic, I think it's all correct~

Even if it isn't, I'll leave it to the members to bug you about wins/losses

Honestly, I think hail is underrated. I've been using it for a while now, and when people grasp the fact that you don't need Ice Types, it can be just as useful as Sand in some regards.
    Fizzy Bubbles

Credit to PopPrincess_Lyra for the amazing banner!

Agreed, the team I run is: (Bear in mind, this is CAP and so will have a couple of weird Pokes y'all may not be familiar with)

Abomasnow (Obviously)
    Syclant
    Krilowatt
    Heatran
    Reuniclus
    Mamoswine

I'm looking at bringing Tentacruel in there somewhere, but hazards aren't really a huge threat with 2 Magic Guarders and Syclant's Mountaineer (Rock-type moves don't hurt it on the switch, including SR). The Reuniclus on this team has swept for me more times than I can count (it's the same CM set I always use, pretty standard but it's GOOD). Most of the time everything else just cleans up what's left after it falls.

Quote Originally Posted by loco1234 View Post
    Agreed, the team I run is: (Bear in mind, this is CAP and so will have a couple of weird Pokes y'all may not be familiar with)

Abomasnow (Obviously)
    Syclant
    Krilowatt
    Heatran
    Reuniclus
    Mamoswine

I'm looking at bringing Tentacruel in there somewhere, but hazards aren't really a huge threat with 2 Magic Guarders and Syclant's Mountaineer (Rock-type moves don't hurt it on the switch, including SR). The Reuniclus on this team has swept for me more times than I can count (it's the same CM set I always use, pretty standard but it's GOOD). Most of the time everything else just cleans up what's left after it falls.
    No yea, with pokemon like Krilowatt and Syclant, maybe hail would become more used in OU. Normally I run something like

Deoxys-D
    Mamoswine
    Abomasnow
    Sigilyph
    Cloyster
    Jirachi

Still a work in progress but it works in a nutshell. Cloyster is sometimes swapped for Walrein when I'm having a bad day being out-stalled.
    Fizzy Bubbles

Credit to PopPrincess_Lyra for the amazing banner!

I've got wins and losses covered, what might be wrong is the amount of actual volts~

Also, electric sector guys, please be nice like the steel sector members and tell me whenever one of you posts 5 times a day. ^o^

Keep up the amazing work everyone! Tu-tu-roo~

I've only posted 5 times on 3 days xD I have also posted three times twice and four times once when my internet died after number four, but I'm not terribly concerned about those.

Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast