I just watched the weirdest UU match I've yet seen.... It gave me a completely gimmicky Zoroark set to try though haha

Zoroark @ Leftovers
Trait: Illusion
Timid Nature (+Spe, -Atk)
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
- Substitute
- Toxic
- Hidden Power Ice
- Foul Play

Why do I want to try this? Put it this way. They'll see Zoroark on my team, alongside, say, Honchkrow. I'd probably use this with Honchkrow, yeah. I stick Honchkrow in the back and Zoroark in the lead, so it comes out disguised as Honch. Who in their right mind would use a defensive Honchkrow when Moxie sweeping is available? In comes the Honchkrow counter as I sub up, then Toxic and repeat. Honchkrow's worst enemy is Zapdos, and Zoroark outspeeds all variants at max Spe with Timid. HP Ice and Foul Play are there for attacking when I have my sub up. The whole point is to just confuse the living crap out of the opponent while they try to figure out what on earth is happening and what this "Honchkrow" is, and then when they see it's actually a Zoroark it makes them wonder what other insane, gimmicky and generally non-competitively-viable tricks I have, which makes them look at my team and try to figure out what, of all the gimmicky possibilities, the others are.

I know this set isn't really viable, but imagining the confusion using it would cause pleases the darker parts of my mind. It just seems stupidly fun, and it's exactly the kind of stunt I would pull. Alongside something like Bulk Up, ChestoRest Rapid Spinning TechniTop. Why? 'Cuz I can. (I would only ever do something this gimmicky on an alt xD)