Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 475 of 598

Thread: Perpetual Motion

  1. #451
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Illinois/Rhode Island
    Posts
    567

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowflake! View Post
    Best evil team: Team Rocket (this one should be added :d)
    Added. Good thinking.

  2. #452
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The Moon
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Best all around: Gen 2 (crystal :]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]])
    Best starters: Gen 2
    Best pokes: Gen 1
    Best game: HG/SS
    Best metagame:B/W 1
    Best non-traditional game (Stadium, conquest, ect...) : Colosseum
    Best story: HG/SS
    Best rival(s): Red
    Best anime series: Orange Islands
    Best anime rival(s): Gary
    Best Crime Organization: Magma / Aqua

  3. #453
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    AMERICA!!
    Posts
    387

    Default

    Best all around: GENERATION 4. Says it all.
    Best starters: Gen 3. Grovyle took a lot of cake.
    Best pokes: Gen 4. Duh.
    Best game: Diamond. No Pearl/Platinum, just Diamond.
    Best metagame: Huh?
    Best non-traditional game (Stadium, conquest, ect...) : POKEMON RANGER, SHADOWS OF ALMIA!! Love dat game.
    Best story: Gen 4.
    Best rival(s): Silver... such a hottie
    Best anime series: None. They all sucked. Except for the Gen 4 series, but even then...
    Best anime rival(s): None. They all sucked. Except for Jessilina. She was pretty cool.
    Best Crime Organization: Team Galactic. Saturn's a hottie too.

    I should probably count up my posts, huh.

  4. #454
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Wherever.
    Posts
    103

    Default

    Best all around: 2nd Gen (Totally biased)
    Best starters: 1st or 2nd
    Best pokes: Hm.. I honestly couldn't say
    Best game: Crystal
    Best metagame: 4th Gen
    Best non-traditional game (Stadium, conquest, ect...) : Conquest
    Best story: Hm... Emerald
    Best rival(s): Does N count? If not, Blue~
    Best anime series: The first one
    Best anime rival(s): Gary Oak, motherf**kers
    Best Crime Organization: Legit TR, not Jessie and James

  5. #455
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Bray Nation!
    Posts
    171

    Default

    it seems there no love for Gen 3 around here, yet yous all want a Gen 3 remake...


  6. #456
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The Moon
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Gen 3 was my least favourite....

  7. #457
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Best all around: Gen 3
    Best starters: Gen 3
    Best pokes: Gen 3 (Salamence!)
    Best game: Emerald
    Best metagame: Dunno...
    Best non-traditional game (Stadium, conquest, ect...) : Mystery Dungeon Blue rescue team
    Best story: Platinum
    Best rival(s): Gary Oak
    Best anime series: don't watch anime so dunno
    Best anime rival(s): ^^
    Best Crime Organization: Team Magma





  8. #458
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    AMERICA!!
    Posts
    387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by D-BRAY View Post
    it seems there no love for Gen 3 around here, yet yous all want a Gen 3 remake...
    Well, in Gen 3's defense, it's only available on the GBA, so... if it got a remake, people would love it. Again.

  9. #459
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Illinois/Rhode Island
    Posts
    567

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by D-BRAY View Post
    it seems there no love for Gen 3 around here, yet yous all want a Gen 3 remake...
    Quote Originally Posted by mahud king View Post
    Best all around: Gen 3
    Best starters: Gen 3
    Best pokes: Gen 3 (Salamence!)
    Best game: Emerald
    Best metagame: Dunno...
    Best non-traditional game (Stadium, conquest, ect...) : Mystery Dungeon Blue rescue team
    Best story: Platinum
    Best rival(s): Gary Oak
    Best anime series: don't watch anime so dunno
    Best anime rival(s): ^^
    Best Crime Organization: Team Magma
    Muhad begs to difffer.
    But gen 3 was my least favorite

  10. #460
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    955

    Default

    Bit late but whatever.

    Best all around: 2
    Best starters: 1 (can't beat the classics)
    Best pokes: 2 (scizor, skarmory, steelix...)
    Best game: crystal or emerald, can't decide
    Best metagame: 5, the most diverse in my opinion
    Best non-traditional game (Stadium, conquest, ect...) : XD
    Best story: Emerald
    Best rival(s): Silver
    Best anime series: Orange islands
    Best anime rival(s): Gary
    Best Crime Organization: gotta be team rocket
    Signature edited due to exceeding height, image size, spoiler, and font size limits. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.
    3DS fc: 0301 9796 4544

        Spoiler:- My dw females, will trade for any I don't have::

  11. #461
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The Moon
    Posts
    7

    Default

    http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou9070825
    OU iz fun when u has new teamz

  12. #462
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scubasteve23 View Post
    Muhad begs to difffer.
    But gen 3 was my least favorite
    I do indeed, gen 3 was when I started playing and in my opinion we haven't had a better gen since or before.





  13. #463
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Wherever.
    Posts
    103

    Default

    For all of our American clanguild members, can somebody go pay New Orleans electric bill?

  14. #464
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The Moon
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Beyonce is gross

  15. #465
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Deep Ocean
    Posts
    2,013

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mahud king View Post
    I do indeed, gen 3 was when I started playing and in my opinion we haven't had a better gen since or before.
    I find Gen 4 Better. Yeah, best anime series, best rival (Gary was a d!ck, nothing else much), better mechanics, no overpowered/extremely stalling metagame (Gen 3 had SkarmBliss <- Infernape eats them whole, while Gen 5 had this huge power spike), most balanced starters, Piplup, Cherubi, Cherrim, HGSS, Pokemon Contest, Pokeathlon... etc etc.

    Gen 4 had all my favourite pokemon: It includes Lanturn since HGSS is part of gen 4.

    Credits to Sworn Metalhead

    ASB Squad

  16. #466
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Wherever.
    Posts
    103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    I find Gen 4 Better. Yeah, best anime series, best rival (Gary was a d!ck, nothing else much), better mechanics, no overpowered/extremely stalling metagame (Gen 3 had SkarmBliss <- Infernape eats them whole, while Gen 5 had this huge power spike), most balanced starters, Piplup, Cherubi, Cherrim, HGSS, Pokemon Contest, Pokeathlon... etc etc.

    Gen 4 had all my favourite pokemon: It includes Lanturn since HGSS is part of gen 4.
    Lanturn is still 2nd gen since it was originally released in 2nd gen. Just because they made a 4th gen remake of it, that doesn't mean it counts as both 2nd and 4th

  17. #467
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    132

    Default

    Got myself a Xat avatar. Now I'm fully in style. now time to complete BW2 and make myself a team xd.

  18. #468

    Default

    Username (And nickname): beshort123 aka megaultrapokemanmashinglikeapotatomistergoldenitro y22monsterfonsterconsterrachieaterbeast1337
    What Division you want to join: Steel
    PO/PS name: Isaiah Thomas
    Time zone: GMT -5
    Availability: weekends, some weekdays
    Rate your battling from 1-10: 22
    Why you want to join Perpetual Motion: I would like to join my warrior friend D-Bray who indeed is a professional D hander.

    Who referred you:
    The only thing I would change is making Lonely nature to Lonely so HP Ice is more powerful.]
    " I don't swim, water just wants to be around me."

    -Chuck Norris


  19. #469
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Illinois/Rhode Island
    Posts
    567

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beshort123 View Post
    Username (And nickname): beshort123 aka megaultrapokemanmashinglikeapotatomistergoldenitro y22monsterfonsterconsterrachieaterbeast1337
    What Division you want to join: Steel
    PO/PS name: Isaiah Thomas
    Time zone: GMT -5
    Availability: weekends, some weekdays
    Rate your battling from 1-10: 22
    Why you want to join Perpetual Motion: I would like to join my warrior friend D-Bray who indeed is a professional D hander.

    Who referred you:
    Accepted, welcome to the clan!
    And with that referral Bray, you are 5 volts away from a rank up

  20. #470
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Bray Nation!
    Posts
    171

    Default

    You scuba, get on the xat when you can, preferably within the next 5 minutes.


  21. #471
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Illinois/Rhode Island
    Posts
    567

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by D-BRAY View Post
    You scuba, get on the xat when you can, preferably within the next 5 minutes.
    You mean 8 and a half hours later, right?

    Edit: Also, who thinks they have what it takes to become my new co-leader?
    Last edited by Scubasteve23; 5th February 2013 at 5:19 PM.

  22. #472
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The Moon
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Meeee Steve!!!

  23. #473
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Wherever.
    Posts
    103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quilapras View Post
    Meeee Steve!!!
    I second this. This kid knows what's up.

  24. #474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scubasteve23 View Post
    You mean 8 and a half hours later, right?

    Edit: Also, who thinks they have what it takes to become my new co-leader?
    beshort2013
    The only thing I would change is making Lonely nature to Lonely so HP Ice is more powerful.]
    " I don't swim, water just wants to be around me."

    -Chuck Norris


  25. #475
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The Moon
    Posts
    7

    Default

    http://gyazo.com/2197b7e2266677620b16aac7397e6036
    Thought this was kinda funny/true...

Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •