Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324
Results 576 to 598 of 598

Thread: Perpetual Motion

  1. #576
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    11

    Default

    terrible battle
    besides that i was firstly testing and secondly tilting
    so lol
    and btw the timezone difference between me and blues is kinda annoying, so i'll most likely play him this weekend.

    Ayeeee you can always buy back in :]!
        Spoiler:- Peaks:


  2. #577
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Around the Tree
    Posts
    54

    Default

    Username (And nickname): SuicuneScale (SS)
    What Division you want to join: Electric
    PO/PS name: Two at the moment, SuicuneScale and Hi immolol
    Time zone: GMT -6
    Availability: Variable-Sometimes lots, sometimes not so much
    Rate your battling from 1-10: 7
    Why you want to join Perpetual Motion: Because Kyro + Quilapras
    Who referred you: Quilapras

  3. #578
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The Moon
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Let's get some activity!!
    Hopefully new thread is up soon~

  4. #579
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    955

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuicuneScale View Post
    Username (And nickname): SuicuneScale (SS)
    What Division you want to join: Electric
    PO/PS name: Two at the moment, SuicuneScale and Hi immolol
    Time zone: GMT -6
    Availability: Variable-Sometimes lots, sometimes not so much
    Rate your battling from 1-10: 7
    Why you want to join Perpetual Motion: Because Kyro + Quilapras
    Who referred you: Quilapras
    Welcome man, your sig is giving me epilepsy.
    Signature edited due to exceeding height, image size, spoiler, and font size limits. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.
    3DS fc: 0301 9796 4544

        Spoiler:- My dw females, will trade for any I don't have::

  5. #580
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    132

  6. #581
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    ^^
    Posts
    34

    Default

    Ha, I didn't want to post here since I thought we're stopping until new thread is up x3

    Activity~~~~

  7. #582
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Illinois/Rhode Island
    Posts
    567

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PokeSonic View Post
    Ha, I didn't want to post here since I thought we're stopping until new thread is up x3

    Activity~~~~
    Well we're currently still in a war....also nice siggy

  8. #583
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    ^^
    Posts
    34

    Default

    Yea I heard, good luck~! ^o^

    Thanks, Yuno is awesome isn't she >:3

  9. #584
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Bray Nation!
    Posts
    171

    Default

    well we should be in war until it is done, and it seems scuba is online aswell as monkey, maybe you should arrange a battle for now...


  10. #585
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Deep Ocean
    Posts
    2,032

    Default

    Sorry for the inactivity guys. School is a *****...

    Activity post lol.

    Also, I'm making another team with weird sets. Has anyone tried Magma Storm Heatran? It's a surprisingly good weather counter! I run Sunny Day/Solar Beam/Earth Power/Magma Storm. Beside from Magma Storm's shaky 70 accuracy, it's really neat. Everyone should start using Magma Storm tran.

    Credits to Sworn Metalhead

    ASB Squad

  11. #586
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    ^^
    Posts
    34

    Default

    I've seen Magma Storm Tran quite a few times on the ladder, it's really annoying when you're not prepared for it >.<

  12. #587
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3

    Default

    I went up against a Magma Storm Heatran once, it owned my dragon team...
    Since then I've been remaking it, on that subject can anyone get me a perfect IVs bagon?





  13. #588
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    ^^
    Posts
    34

    Default

    Legit? If not I can Pokegen you one~

  14. #589
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Illinois/Rhode Island
    Posts
    567

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by D-BRAY View Post
    well we should be in war until it is done, and it seems scuba is online aswell as monkey, maybe you should arrange a battle for now...
    I wasn't on at 5:30 in the morning? I went to bed at 5 lol
    I waited for him all day yesterday though

  15. #590
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Bray Nation!
    Posts
    171

    Default

    your green light betrayed us...


  16. #591
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mahud king View Post
    I went up against a Magma Storm Heatran once, it owned my dragon team...
    Since then I've been remaking it, on that subject can anyone get me a perfect IVs bagon?
    I can rng so i could, but still I have to do allot for scuba xd. Havent had the time yet urgh, hopefully this weekend!

  17. #592
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PokeSonic View Post
    Legit? If not I can Pokegen you one~
    Don't mind, as long as it LOOKS legit





  18. #593
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Illinois/Rhode Island
    Posts
    567

    Default

    My apologies for my inactivity, being home on Spring Break=Everybody wanting to spend every moment with me
    Last edited by Scubasteve23; 3rd March 2013 at 6:25 AM.

  19. #594
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    AMERICA!!
    Posts
    387

    Default

    We're... closing? Well... it was nice being here while I was, even though half the time I was inactive. Have fun, everyone, and I hope I'll see you again, somewhere else.

    TheSketchQueen is out... happiness, love, and penguins to all!

  20. #595
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Illinois/Rhode Island
    Posts
    567

    Default

    Kyro texted me saying that he is quitting Serebii until 6th gen, so just Zero and I will be leading the new PM as soon as this war is over

    And now that the war is over, I requested to have this thread closed. We're going to try and get the new thread open as quick as possible. As for now, the xat is in my siggy, please stop by and whatnot
    Last edited by Scubasteve23; 3rd March 2013 at 7:12 AM.

  21. #596
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    ^^
    Posts
    34

    Default

    Awwwwww...... Why did he quit... Oh well... Hope we can get the new thread going real quick!

    Also bye Sketch queen, happiness and pinguins to you too~ x3

  22. #597
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    132

    Default

    lifes bussy, havent rng yet but will try as soon as posibble. will stay in PM even in the new one. If you need designs, just ask and I'll see if i have time. I'm pretty good in making logos btw, as im doing graphic design education. Just say what ya need and I will try to get it done!

  23. #598
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Illinois/Rhode Island
    Posts
    567

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowflake! View Post
    lifes bussy, havent rng yet but will try as soon as posibble. will stay in PM even in the new one. If you need designs, just ask and I'll see if i have time. I'm pretty good in making logos btw, as im doing graphic design education. Just say what ya need and I will try to get it done!
    Well you can come in the xat whenever and talk to either me, bray, or Zero about it

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •