Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Perpetual Motion

I'm so excited for gen 6. I pray it can finally bring some balance to the damn metagame! And now I'm happy I got a 3DS

I just really love playing around with new things. It's why I like the CAP metagame so much.
    "Whether Castform the Weather Pokemon can weather the weather is dependent on whether the weather that it's weathering is the proper weather for it to weather. Whether the opponent can weather the weather is also subject to whether the weather that it's weathering is the right weather to weather. Whether Castform can weather the opponent is once again dictated by the weather and whether that weather is the favorable weather for weathering. But most importantly, you should know whether there will be weather to weather rather than what weather they will be weathering and whether they can weather that weather."

- Smogon's Castform analysis

Quote Originally Posted by loco1234 View Post
    I haven't seen these yet. They ARE a Gen 6 though?

EDIT: Just looked, I WANT A FROAKIE xD
    Fennekin for me~

ME WANTZ CHESPINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

NUUUUUUUU I don't even want a gen 6 T________________T

I haven't even played BW2 yet ;-;

Also, I don't like the names o_O
    I mean really, X, Y? Ehhhh.....
    Dammit I need to get my hands on BW2 by october...

Also lol one of the legendaries is a sparkly virizion~

I liked all 3, Fennekin would be my second choice. I really can't explain why I like Froakie.

EDIT: The Legendaries are supposed to look like X and Y, I think, right? I can see it, X's antlers in a certain stance would make an X and the other one just looks like a Y. Plus the top of the X looks like antlers and all 3 tips of the Y seem to have feathers on them. Well, if they follow the trends, that's 2 new Ubers that seem like they'd make things interesting

Yes, I am going off art alone haha
    Last edited by loco1234; 8th January 2013 at 4:14 PM.
    "Whether Castform the Weather Pokemon can weather the weather is dependent on whether the weather that it's weathering is the proper weather for it to weather. Whether the opponent can weather the weather is also subject to whether the weather that it's weathering is the right weather to weather. Whether Castform can weather the opponent is once again dictated by the weather and whether that weather is the favorable weather for weathering. But most importantly, you should know whether there will be weather to weather rather than what weather they will be weathering and whether they can weather that weather."

Hello.
    If any of you guys don't mind, could you perhaps be my tutor? I tried the Battling 101 program on Smogon, but the tutor I got wasn't really my style of being taught. He didn't do any battles with me on a simulator. Reply asap. Thank you.
    In order to understand my train of thoughts,
    you'll have to put yourself in my position. You can't expect me to think like you because my life ain't like yours; You know what I'm sayin?

- TI, Ready For Whatever
    Paper Trail.

Quote Originally Posted by azeem40 View Post
    Hello.
    If any of you guys don't mind, could you perhaps be my tutor? I tried the Battling 101 program on Smogon, but the tutor I got wasn't really my style of being taught. He didn't do any battles with me on a simulator. Reply asap. Thank you.
    Uhm...you have to be in the clan to post here...

Quote Originally Posted by Scubasteve23 View Post
    Uhm...you have to be in the clan to post here...
    Loco said I could ask you guys if any of you would be able to help...
    In order to understand my train of thoughts,
    you'll have to put yourself in my position. You can't expect me to think like you because my life ain't like yours; You know what I'm sayin?

- TI, Ready For Whatever
    Paper Trail.

I was pretty sure that was universally known, or I'd have mentioned it. My bad azeem.

This is 5 for today by the way

Quote Originally Posted by azeem40 View Post
    Loco said I could ask you guys if any of you would be able to help...
    We can, but you have to post a joining application first. It can be found in the First Post

~Credits to myself~

Gen 6?! already?! dang, that was fast. probably not going to get it though. pokemon is really losing its touch since the beginning. ah..firered version..good times..

I'm not getting the actual games, but I'll definitely be using them. The first thing I did when Gen 5 came out was take DrizzleToed and make a Rain team of entirely 5th-gen besides Toed. I even used Hydration Swanna, which worked at the time but would likely die now.

I'll definitely make a purely 6th-gen team when they come out. One question though: Do y'all think Eevee's going to get anything new. In Gen 2, it got Espeon and Umbreon. Gen 4 brought Leafeon and Glaceon. If the pattern continues, we'll be getting 2 more in Gen 6.

Quote Originally Posted by loco1234 View Post
    I'm not getting the actual games, but I'll definitely be using them. The first thing I did when Gen 5 came out was take DrizzleToed and make a Rain team of entirely 5th-gen besides Toed. I even used Hydration Swanna, which worked at the time but would likely die now.

I'll definitely make a purely 6th-gen team when they come out. One question though: Do y'all think Eevee's going to get anything new. In Gen 2, it got Espeon and Umbreon. Gen 4 brought Leafeon and Glaceon. If the pattern continues, we'll be getting 2 more in Gen 6.
    Ehrmahgerd I hope one of them is a physical Dragon type one ^_____^

~Credits to myself~

Yep. eevee gets a new 'Draceon' evolution. I'll also use the pokemon from 6th gen in OU, but i'm not getting the games.

Not sure if that's confirmed or wishful thinking Cold xD It'd be really cool though. I'd kinda like to see a Steel one, or maybe Bug. Some type we wouldn't expect Eevee to get based on what it already has, it's really elemental at the moment.

No, its been proven. On PS yesterday some users were discussing it. i bet it looks either retarded or cool.

I'm going with cool. Partly because it's a dragon, partly because I hate the R-Word xD

Fennekin > all

meh. i might get the game(s) though. I want it, but buying pokemon games takes to much money considering i buy alot of them. so, idk what to do..and i dont even have a 3DS...

I've been searching but I haven't seen confirmation for Draceon, just fan speculation

really? then the people on PS must have been...but they said something about it being 'proven' or in an article or something. meh, doesnt matter: i probably wont even get the game anyway.
    SCUBASTEVE: this is my foruth post and i also posted once yesterday. thats 10 volts please, along witha rank-up! unless i have to do a test battle

Yay electric people aren't even bothering to do stuff, less work for me! >:3

This dragon type eevee thingy isn't confirmed at all, in fact, it's not even a "rumor", it's probably someone on PS hoping it'd happen and then people got carried away.
    I sure hope Eevee gets some new evolutions this gen, or maybe even evolve old eveelutions! (OMGOMGOMG VAPREON EVO)

Gen 6 will sure bring loads of new stuff to the table, and I can't wait >w<
    Luckily, I own a 3DS, the problem would be getting my hands on a copy though... dammit Lebanon, Y U NO GET KEWL NEW POKEMANZ GAMEZ T_____T

I will be looking errywhere for BW2 from now on, so I can play them before the new games get released in october.

Also, INTERNATIONAL RELEASE **** YEA!

Sonic did you count my refers for sketchqueen and dirkac XD :3

Dragon eevee? People are thinking too far. All I want is Chinochou available before the sixth gym and I'm good.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Uhh how many points are those?

And lolchinchou xD

I just hope there are as many pokes as possible without the need to transfer ;-;
    I wonder if like Unova, we'll only see new pokes till we beat the E4... I hope not ^o^

Quote Originally Posted by PokeSonic View Post
    I wonder if like Unova, we'll only see new pokes till we beat the E4... I hope not ^o^

I believe they will offer more Pokemon earlier on...Don't quote me though

Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast