Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 425 of 598

Thread: Perpetual Motion

  1. #401
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Illinois/Rhode Island
    Posts
    567

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    @Kyro

    lol.

    @Steve

    comon! Don't be a party pooper. I made Wormadam into an NU team and it worked! XD /still can't beat kyro tho lol.

    But I'm kinda sick (which is funny considering i've only been doing competitve for a few months) of the typical Terrakion CC 1HKO blah blah blah. Skarmory, Gliscor, Toxic Stall, Stealth Rock, Ferrothorn, Spikes, Magic Coat, Shell Smash Lick. I mean, aren't we supposed to think outside of the box? XD

    I'm thinking of putting Cobalion into an OU Team, does anyone have any geniune idea of a OU Set?
    I'm pretty sure we had this discussion earlier in the clan's existence...lol

    Also, the xat seems to be acting funky right now
    Last edited by Scubasteve23; 26th January 2013 at 3:56 PM.

  2. #402
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    AMERICA!!
    Posts
    387

    Default

    Aaah, sorry for my inactivity. I think I've been writing too much.

    Hey anyone have a good idea for an OU team around Salemence? I'm drawing a blank....

  3. #403
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Deep Ocean
    Posts
    1,969

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSketchQueen View Post
    Aaah, sorry for my inactivity. I think I've been writing too much.

    Hey anyone have a good idea for an OU team around Salemence? I'm drawing a blank....
    Well, you should get a Magnezone or another Steel type, though Magnezone is greatly preferred, as steels wall your Outrage. Also, what set are you planning to run? CS? CB? DD?

    @Steve: Huh?

    Credits to Sworn Metalhead

    ASB Squad

  4. #404
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Wherever.
    Posts
    103

    Default

    So, today I found out there's going to be a Pokemon tournament at my local Bookman's, but those *******es have no idea what standard competitive Pokemon is, so their rules are
    1. No Items
    2. No legendaries or hacks
    3. Wonder Launcher ON

    Anyone wanna help me make a team with those ridiculous standards?~

  5. #405
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Minion Fire System
    Posts
    509

    Default

    I've got a ton of IB stuff coming up and I'm probably not going to have a whole lot of time for Pokemon or anything else really, so I hate to say it but I'm gonna pull out for now. After the IB stuff gets settled I'll most likely rejoin, but until then I'm going solo.
    "Whether Castform the Weather Pokemon can weather the weather is dependent on whether the weather that it's weathering is the proper weather for it to weather. Whether the opponent can weather the weather is also subject to whether the weather that it's weathering is the right weather to weather. Whether Castform can weather the opponent is once again dictated by the weather and whether that weather is the favorable weather for weathering. But most importantly, you should know whether there will be weather to weather rather than what weather they will be weathering and whether they can weather that weather."

    - Smogon's Castform analysis

  6. #406
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Illinois/Rhode Island
    Posts
    567

    Default

    It's fine man. We understand. Take your time.

    Gear and Dev, we're gonna lose the war if you guys don't do your battle in like 4 days

  7. #407
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    ^^
    Posts
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyro13 View Post
    So, today I found out there's going to be a Pokemon tournament at my local Bookman's, but those *******es have no idea what standard competitive Pokemon is, so their rules are
    1. No Items
    2. No legendaries or hacks
    3. Wonder Launcher ON

    Anyone wanna help me make a team with those ridiculous standards?~

    da fuq.... No items? That's stupid. Have those people ever heard of... tiers? Wonder launcher? Seriously? .-.

    -facepalm-

  8. #408
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    110

    Default

    Username (And nickname): Snowflake! (and as for a nickname, thats up for you people to decide!)
    What Division you want to join: Steel
    PO/PS name: Newbeast
    Time zone: +1, Holland
    Availability: Mostly evenings. Weekend some more probably.
    Rate your battling from 1-10: 5. I understand how battling works, but still a beginner at eerything
    Why you want to join Perpetual Motion: Was in Tribal savages, which is where i met and befriend Kyro and Scubasteve. It was a long time ago, and you people probably won't remember me, but kinda feels better to join a clan with some familiar people. Took a long break (and already wasn't good at all) so starting fresh n new!
    Who referred you: Nobody, but came here because scuba and kyro.

  9. #409
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Illinois/Rhode Island
    Posts
    567

    Default

    Holy **** hey Snowflake!

  10. #410
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scubasteve23 View Post
    Holy **** hey Snowflake!
    Is that a "hi man welcome to the clan"? Or a "oh ****, he again" :d

  11. #411
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Illinois/Rhode Island
    Posts
    567

    Default

    hahaa it's a I remember you and am happy you're back

  12. #412
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scubasteve23 View Post
    hahaa it's a I remember you and am happy you're back
    Thats good to here Glad to be! Will tune in with ya guys tomorow. It's late, sleep comes first. This clan got a xat right? xat is nice :3 Would love to chatt with ya all, battle ya all and learn allot from everybody :d

  13. #413
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Wherever.
    Posts
    103

    Default

    Damn, welcome, Snowflake! ;D

    Also, xat link in mah sig~

    EDIT: Alright guys, I've been thinking about this team for the Bookman's tourney, and here's some things I was considering
    1) No Sleep clause, so I can get a spore spammer like Breloom in there, but there's also no items, so I can't run toxic orb Breloom
    2) I can use Swift Swim+Drizzle
    3) Prankster Riolu might be viable in this tourney

    Any ideas?

    EDIT EDIT: My current team for that tourney~
    Politoed (F) @ (No Item)
    Trait: Drizzle
    EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef
    Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
    - Scald
    - Toxic
    - Protect
    - Encore

    Skarmory (M) @ (No Item)
    Trait: Sturdy
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
    Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
    - Whirlwind
    - Spikes
    - Roost
    - Brave Bird

    Blissey (F) @ (No Item)
    Trait: Natural Cure
    EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SAtk
    Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
    - Seismic Toss
    - Toxic
    - Wish
    - Protect

    Toxicroak (F) @ (No Item)
    Trait: Dry Skin
    EVs: 244 HP / 252 Atk / 12 Spd
    Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
    - Substitute
    - Bulk Up
    - Sucker Punch
    - Drain Punch

    Kingdra (F) @ (No Item)
    Trait: Swift Swim
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
    Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
    - Hydro Pump
    - Draco Meteor
    - Ice Beam
    - Dragon Pulse

    Ferrothorn (F) @ (No Item)
    Trait: Iron Barbs
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / SDef
    Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
    - Leech Seed
    - Stealth Rock
    - Power Whip
    - Protect
    Last edited by Kyro13; 28th January 2013 at 3:03 AM.

  14. #414
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The Moon
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Just use ludicolo and win..

  15. #415
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Wherever.
    Posts
    103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quilapras View Post
    Just use ludicolo and win..
    Meh.. It doesn't have enough raw power to win and sub leech seed would be so boring

  16. #416
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The Moon
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Question... Is Heracross viable in OU... Cause ive been using it and its been doing pretty well but i cant tell if im just facing bad players...

  17. #417
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    110

    Default

    At school now so can't PO or Xat atm, but small request to ya all if you can watch my RMT (it's in my sig). Since I took a huge break and played monotype mostly in the time I played, and the metagame wasn't settled yet in the time of TS, I kinda starting as a complete newbie in OU. So help is apriciated probably online a bit tonight!

  18. #418
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Illinois/Rhode Island
    Posts
    567

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyro13 View Post
    Damn, welcome, Snowflake! ;D

    Also, xat link in mah sig~

    EDIT: Alright guys, I've been thinking about this team for the Bookman's tourney, and here's some things I was considering
    1) No Sleep clause, so I can get a spore spammer like Breloom in there, but there's also no items, so I can't run toxic orb Breloom
    2) I can use Swift Swim+Drizzle
    3) Prankster Riolu might be viable in this tourney

    Any ideas?

    EDIT EDIT: My current team for that tourney~
    Politoed (F) @ (No Item)
    Trait: Drizzle
    EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef
    Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
    - Scald
    - Toxic
    - Protect
    - Encore

    Skarmory (M) @ (No Item)
    Trait: Sturdy
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
    Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
    - Whirlwind
    - Spikes
    - Roost
    - Brave Bird

    Blissey (F) @ (No Item)
    Trait: Natural Cure
    EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SAtk
    Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
    - Seismic Toss
    - Toxic
    - Wish
    - Protect

    Toxicroak (F) @ (No Item)
    Trait: Dry Skin
    EVs: 244 HP / 252 Atk / 12 Spd
    Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
    - Substitute
    - Bulk Up
    - Sucker Punch
    - Drain Punch

    Kingdra (F) @ (No Item)
    Trait: Swift Swim
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
    Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
    - Hydro Pump
    - Draco Meteor
    - Ice Beam
    - Dragon Pulse

    Ferrothorn (F) @ (No Item)
    Trait: Iron Barbs
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / SDef
    Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
    - Leech Seed
    - Stealth Rock
    - Power Whip
    - Protect
    Pretty standard rain team. You should kick ***, assuming the rest of the people aren't gonna be as good as they think they are.

    Quote Originally Posted by Quilapras View Post
    Question... Is Heracross viable in OU... Cause ive been using it and its been doing pretty well but i cant tell if im just facing bad players...
    eh...he is definitely one of the most viable OU options in the UU tier. His low speed is his downfall unfortunately, being very weak to the ever so famous therian trio
    But if you can play him correctly, he can still be trouble to an under prepared team in OU

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowflake! View Post
    At school now so can't PO or Xat atm, but small request to ya all if you can watch my RMT (it's in my sig). Since I took a huge break and played monotype mostly in the time I played, and the metagame wasn't settled yet in the time of TS, I kinda starting as a complete newbie in OU. So help is apriciated probably online a bit tonight!
    I'll check it out later

  19. #419
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    110

    Default

    Made myself a sig, was about time I got a decent one

    Anyway had fun battling Scuba today. Lost, ofcourse, and the haxs were on my side so yeah, so yeah, amazingly fought and a good inspiration!

  20. #420
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Wherever.
    Posts
    103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowflake! View Post
    Made myself a sig, was about time I got a decent one

    Anyway had fun battling Scuba today. Lost, ofcourse, and the haxs were on my side so yeah, so yeah, amazingly fought and a good inspiration!
    Glad to hear you were inspired!

    Ugh, sorry guys, looks like this war is lost.. I haven't seen my opponent or Gear's on Serebii at all, and I doubt we're doing activity wins :/

  21. #421
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Illinois/Rhode Island
    Posts
    567

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyro13 View Post
    Glad to hear you were inspired!

    Ugh, sorry guys, looks like this war is lost.. I haven't seen my opponent or Gear's on Serebii at all, and I doubt we're doing activity wins :/
    Well you still have tomorrow...tomorrow is the last day.

  22. #422
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The Moon
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Oh.. Forgot to report that a few days ago I beat Bray with a new team i made :]

  23. #423
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Deep Ocean
    Posts
    1,969

    Default

    Guys I made a Little Cup team, Kyro go rate it now.

    Also hi @ the guy who had the relaly pink RMT. :S

    Credits to Sworn Metalhead

    ASB Squad

  24. #424
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    Guys I made a Little Cup team, Kyro go rate it now.

    Also hi @ the guy who had the relaly pink RMT. :S
    Hey hey, half pink half red! I can't help they are pink, didnt chose em on it I'm more for the red brutal part!

  25. #425
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Gonna embark on the nuzlocke challenge, wish me luck!





Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •