Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Perpetual Motion

Quote Originally Posted by mahud king View Post
    Gonna embark on the nuzlocke challenge, wish me luck!
    Good luck!

What game? xD

Quote Originally Posted by Kyro13 View Post
    Good luck!

What game? xD
    Gonna start with pearl, then when I next go home find my ds lite charger and fire red and ruby and do them.
    Then borrow my little brothers soul silver, then do black.

About the scizor tip ya gave me scuba, havent tested it yet, but did some calculations, and should still fail to take out most dragons. Gonna run some on superpower>steel pokes now :d. Scizor might be awesome asset, but still dragons are a paaaain.

Edit: With SR landorus can one hit Dnite with HP Ice. only problems is i cant really switch in to it with landorus so will need a sacrifice which sucks. Also scarfed users still outspeed landorus, and if he gets a DD, also outspeeds lando. Other posibility is seismic toss mew. She should be able to take out a dragonite if played wisely with healing, depending on dnites set. Latias will also kill dnite with draco meteor with SR if opponent doesnt switch. if he does, will be forced to switch cus of sp attk drop. so yeah, dragons are a pain!
    Last edited by Overkill™; 31st January 2013 at 12:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Quilapras View Post
    Oh.. Forgot to report that a few days ago I beat Bray with a new team i made :]
    im pretty sure this was just testing man, it wasnt official for the Guild.

Quote Originally Posted by D-BRAY View Post
    im pretty sure this was just testing man, it wasnt official for the Guild.
    **** right. Got my battles mixed up. Sorry dude.

I'm still eager to get battling, I guess you guys hang out on the chat so if someone would accept me there I'd be grateful
    Signature edited due to exceeding height, image size, spoiler, and font size limits. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.
    3DS fc: 0301 9796 4544

Spoiler:- My dw females, will trade for any I don't have::

So unfortunately we lost the war. But don't worry because we are about to do a tournament!

Awww too bad, GL next time PM!

Yay a tourney! What kind of tourney? ^o^

Sorry for the inactivity, midterms and stuff~ >.<

Yup. I def need something against Dnite. I got nothing against it at all, Scizor wont do. Got destroyed by D-bray simply cus i got nothing against dnite xd. And then I mean absolutly destroyed.

Edit: How about replacing latias with choice specs max speed latios? OHKOS and outspeeds DD Dnite with multiscale if i beleive the calculations. Far less defensive as life orb latias but takes out most dragons threats I fear (except maybe scarfed ones).
    Last edited by Overkill™; 1st February 2013 at 1:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowflake! View Post
    Yup. I def need something against Dnite. I got nothing against it at all, Scizor wont do. Got destroyed by D-bray simply cus i got nothing against dnite xd. And then I mean absolutly destroyed.

Edit: How about replacing latias with choice specs max speed latios? OHKOS and outspeeds DD Dnite with multiscale if i beleive the calculations. Far less defensive as life orb latias but takes out most dragons threats I fear (except maybe scarfed ones).
    IMO You out to throw a steel type somewhere. I also saw that you lack rocks, which is a huge step to countering problematic D-nites. Maybe a ... /not sure what to say.

Also, I think you should run Stone Edge > Bounce on Gyarados. It helps you hit Rotom (sort of) or at least do some good damage to it. Bounce is... just too bouncy (lol). If I remember correctly Bounce gets hit by Hurricane right?

EDIT: Just lure a Outrage, it usually does the trick. So I guess, maybe Jirachi as your steel type D-nite killer? Sp.Def set with Stealth Rock sounds like a good idea?
    Last edited by OceanicLanturn; 1st February 2013 at 2:08 PM.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    IMO You out to throw a steel type somewhere. I also saw that you lack rocks, which is a huge step to countering problematic D-nites. Maybe a ... /not sure what to say.

Also, I think you should run Stone Edge > Bounce on Gyarados. It helps you hit Rotom (sort of) or at least do some good damage to it. Bounce is... just too bouncy (lol). If I remember correctly Bounce gets hit by Hurricane right?

EDIT: Just lure a Outrage, it usually does the trick. So I guess, maybe Jirachi as your steel type D-nite killer? Sp.Def set with Stealth Rock sounds like a good idea?
    I will make an rng my team in game, so jirachi is not really an option since there is no jirachi event atm :3 Stealth rocks gets set by blissey, but as my previous battle, was done too late. I tried stone edge before, bounce, even with the extra turn gave me way better results and coverage. En wouldnt it be better to switch on rotom? Any of his attacks waste gyara, especially scarfed. So yeah a steel counter might be an option. Scizor doesnt absorb or kill him quite well. latios could even after a dd kill it but not safe to switch in. So yeah xD dont really knwo what to replace for what but ill look into ya suggestions!

I have a question, what's the best way to beat a total noob who has no idea about competative battling. One of my friends challenged me to a battle but he has no clue what he's doing. The problem is that he'll use some over powered ledgendary as he doesn't know the concept of tiers and probably wipe out my team, also lots of my strategies such as sub/disable gengar and prediction and nasty plot with zoroark will have no effect because he won't be able to take the bate or anything like that. Anyone got any ideas how to win.? Bear in mind this is ingame so I can't use body slam jirachi or anything like that.
    Signature edited due to exceeding height, image size, spoiler, and font size limits. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.
    3DS fc: 0301 9796 4544

Spoiler:- My dw females, will trade for any I don't have::

Quote Originally Posted by cheeselord View Post
    I have a question, what's the best way to beat a total noob who has no idea about competative battling. One of my friends challenged me to a battle but he has no clue what he's doing. The problem is that he'll use some over powered ledgendary as he doesn't know the concept of tiers and probably wipe out my team, also lots of my strategies such as sub/disable gengar and prediction and nasty plot with zoroark will have no effect because he won't be able to take the bate or anything like that. Anyone got any ideas how to win.? Bear in mind this is ingame so I can't use body slam jirachi or anything like that.
    Fight fire with fire and act like you have no clue what your doing. Use no tier at all, just slap some random crap uberloaded team together and SMACKABLAM. I use that all the time, due to the fact me and my friends don't give a crap about tiers and use whatever pokemon we feel like.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowflake! View Post
    I will make an rng my team in game, so jirachi is not really an option since there is no jirachi event atm :3 Stealth rocks gets set by blissey, but as my previous battle, was done too late. I tried stone edge before, bounce, even with the extra turn gave me way better results and coverage. En wouldnt it be better to switch on rotom? Any of his attacks waste gyara, especially scarfed. So yeah a steel counter might be an option. Scizor doesnt absorb or kill him quite well. latios could even after a dd kill it but not safe to switch in. So yeah xD dont really knwo what to replace for what but ill look into ya suggestions!
    Didn't know it was wifi. Also, one does not simply switch into Rotom-W, it's only when Rotom-W switched into you dat you're screwed if you don't switch out.

I checked the RMT again and it didn't show that Blissey have rocks on. I'd usually slap SR on something that actually has offensive presence, or a really good, non-lopsided wall. Eh this is just personal perferences, anyways...

I'm still not sure with D-nite set you're weak on though. If it's the banded or scarfed set, Gyarados should be able to soften the damage with Intimidate. I have two suggestions now: Either Ice Fang > Bounce on Gyarados or Landorus-T over Landorus.

Landorus-T @ Leftovers
    Ability: Intimidate
    Nature: Naive/Jolly
    Evs: 32 HP / 252 Atk / 224 Spe
    - Stealth Rock
    - HP (Ice)
    - U-Turn
    - Earthquake

Just a random set I slapped together to deal with D-nite especially. Yeah, I'm such a horrible poster lol.

ASB Squad

Hey people, we will be warring Danger Inc, the thread should be made and up within the week at any stage, anyone on the lineup that cant be please contact me so i can replace you before it made. Scuba get on the xat when you can.

Hey people, we will be warring Danger Inc, the thread should be made and up within the week at any stage, anyone on the lineup that cant be please contact me so i can replace you before it made. Scuba get on the xat when you can.
    Am I a sub?~

Oooh, another war, the start of a new tourney... I'm excited!

Speaking of which... call me a clueless idiot, what are tourneys?

Quote Originally Posted by TheSketchQueen View Post
    Oooh, another war, the start of a new tourney... I'm excited!

Speaking of which... call me a clueless idiot, what are tourneys?
    Thy may refer to it as tournament at the same time, my young apprentice.

Whatever, thy, thou -/-

ASB Squad

Quote Originally Posted by Kyro13 View Post
    Am I a sub?~
    Honestly, I haven't seen dev in how long, he hasn't posted on the thread, so i put you on the starting lineup and he will be sub. unless he somehow appears and is active.

Alright guiz we're gonna do a fun filled Saturday clan discussion
    In light of all the discussion about gen 6, I thought today we'd talk about the generations
    What generation do you think is the best in each category and why?

Best all around:
    Best starters:
    Best pokes:
    Best game:
    Best metagame:
    Best non-traditional game (Stadium, conquest, ect...) :
    Best story:
    Best rival(s):
    Best anime series:
    Best anime rival(s):
    Best Crime Organization:

I want all you guys to get in on this!
    Last edited by Scubasteve23; 2nd February 2013 at 7:12 PM.

Best all around: Gen 1
    Best starters: Gen 1
    Best pokes: Gen 3
    Best game: Red/Blue
    Best metagame: gen 4
    Best non-traditional game (Stadium, conquest, ect...) : Pokemon Snap, But the first stadium was Awesome aswell.
    Best story: Gen 3/1
    Best rival(s): Gary
    Best anime series: Gen 4's Sinnoh
    Best anime rival(s): Gary all the way, But Paul close second
    Last edited by D-BRAY; 2nd February 2013 at 6:07 PM.

I
    Best all around: Gen 4
    Best starters: Gen 4
    Best pokes: Gen 4
    Best game: Gen 4
    Best metagame: ?
    Best non-traditional game (Stadium, conquest, ect...) : only played pbr lol
    Best story: Gen 4
    Best rival(s): Gen 5
    Best anime series: Gen 4 Sinnoh. Everyone say this or I'll chop your head off xDDDD
    Best anime rival(s): Gen 4, Jessilina FTW (and half of you won't know what I'm talking about) oh and Paul :3

ASB Squad

Best metagame: ?
    Best anime rival(s): Gen 4, Jessilina FTW (and half of you won't know what I'm talking about) oh and Paul :3

You love gen 4 lol but anyways metagame is the competitive battling scene
    And I actually do know exactly who Jessilina is so suck on that!

Quote Originally Posted by Scubasteve23 View Post
    You love gen 4 lol but anyways metagame is the competitive battling scene
    And I actually do know exactly who Jessilina is so suck on that!
    Lol Steve I know what a metagamr is. XD

Gd4u im a huge fan of Dawn. BW is jus rubbish in every possible way to DP.

Gen 4 Sinnoh and johto > all

Piplup and Lanturn domination. Love Cherrim too...

ASB Squad

Didn't know it was wifi. Also, one does not simply switch into Rotom-W, it's only when Rotom-W switched into you dat you're screwed if you don't switch out.

I checked the RMT again and it didn't show that Blissey have rocks on. I'd usually slap SR on something that actually has offensive presence, or a really good, non-lopsided wall. Eh this is just personal perferences, anyways...

I'm still not sure with D-nite set you're weak on though. If it's the banded or scarfed set, Gyarados should be able to soften the damage with Intimidate. I have two suggestions now: Either Ice Fang > Bounce on Gyarados or Landorus-T over Landorus.

Landorus-T @ Leftovers
    Ability: Intimidate
    Nature: Naive/Jolly
    Evs: 32 HP / 252 Atk / 224 Spe
    - Stealth Rock
    - HP (Ice)
    - U-Turn
    - Earthquake

Just a random set I slapped together to deal with D-nite especially. Yeah, I'm such a horrible poster lol.
    Will give it a shot on PO It's a PO team that I do wana make on Wi-fisomeday.

Best all around: 1 and 5
    Best starters: 1 and 4
    Best pokes: 1 4 and 5, 4 maybe lil better then the others
    Best game:BW, Gold/silver (original)
    Best metagame: 5th gen (only one I played)
    Best non-traditional game (Stadium, conquest, ect...) : Stadium, classic
    Best story: 5th, mostly the side story, the bigger interaction with rivals
    Best rival(s): Gary/Hugh
    Best anime series: ?
    Best anime rival(s): Gary
    Best evil team: Team Rocket (this one should be added :d)

Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast