Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 598

Thread: Perpetual Motion

  1. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Rokkenjima
    Posts
    131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BLUES. View Post
    Good luck guys, nice seeing you relaunch
    Can we all stop and look at this person's signature? and look AT THE CLAN USERBAR FOR DANGER INC

    ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME IS SOMEONE REALLY COPYING MY SIGNATURE TRIBAL USERBAR IDEA. wow, smfh at some people man how upsetting

    whatever im still the original creative userbar genius copy me all you want im the trend setter

    anyways, welcome to all the new members! especially my beloved quilly-kins :3
    Last edited by DeviantMaster; 2nd January 2013 at 12:06 AM.

        Spoiler:- Pokemon Masterclass V.4 2nd Place:




  2. #27
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Watch your back
    Posts
    442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DeviantMaster View Post
    Can we all stop and look at this person's signature? and look AT THE CLAN USERBAR FOR DANGER INC

    ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME IS SOMEONE REALLY COPYING MY SIGNATURE TRIBAL USERBAR IDEA. wow, smfh at some people man how upsetting

    whatever im still the original creative userbar genius copy me all you want im the trend setter

    anyways, welcome to all the new members! especially my beloved quilly-kins :3
    Yep, all hail Dev the tribal userbar inventor

    Anyways, dev i know all your userbars, try and invent a new one so more people can copy the trendsetter



    ~Credits to myself~
    ~Free-lance artist, feel free to look through my gallery and ask for anything~


  3. #28
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Bray Nation!
    Posts
    170

    Default

    Username (And nickname): The Bray Nation
    What Division you want to join: The Bray Nation ???? Steel or Elec... i couldnt care.
    PO/PS name: D-Bray/The Bray Nation
    Time zone: +10
    Availability:.. this one is nonesense.
    Rate your battling from 1-10: wouldnt have a clue.
    Why you want to join Perpetual motion: Because it seems to agree with The Bray Nation.
    Who referred you: Kyro


  4. #29
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Watch your back
    Posts
    442

    Default

    I thought you reconsidered? Welcome Bray. Hope you have a good time.



    ~Credits to myself~
    ~Free-lance artist, feel free to look through my gallery and ask for anything~


  5. #30
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Bray Nation!
    Posts
    170

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skamory7 View Post
    I thought you reconsidered? Welcome Bray. Hope you have a good time.
    i did no such thing.. who told you that ?


  6. #31
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Illinois/Rhode Island
    Posts
    567

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by D-BRAY View Post
    Username (And nickname): The Bray Nation
    What Division you want to join: The Bray Nation ???? Steel or Elec... i couldnt care.
    PO/PS name: D-Bray/The Bray Nation
    Time zone: +10
    Availability:.. this one is nonesense.
    Rate your battling from 1-10: wouldnt have a clue.
    Why you want to join Perpetual motion: Because it seems to agree with The Bray Nation.
    Who referred you: Kyro
    ***** I referred you. But anyways, you're coming to my division

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Rokkenjima
    Posts
    131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skamory7 View Post
    I thought you reconsidered? Welcome Bray. Hope you have a good time.
    Quote Originally Posted by D-BRAY View Post
    Username (And nickname): The Bray Nation
    What Division you want to join: The Bray Nation ???? Steel or Elec... i couldnt care.
    PO/PS name: D-Bray/The Bray Nation
    Time zone: +10
    Availability:.. this one is nonesense.
    Rate your battling from 1-10: wouldnt have a clue.
    Why you want to join Perpetual motion: Because it seems to agree with The Bray Nation.
    Who referred you: Kyro
    come on skarm dont do this bro play nice :/

    welcome aboard bray glad to have you man!

        Spoiler:- Pokemon Masterclass V.4 2nd Place:




  8. #33
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Username (And nickname): -Fabian- (or just Fabian)
    What Division you want to join: Electric :]!
    PO/PS name: Fabian., [IMP]Fabian, [IMP]Fabian-T, Big Blind, Vendetta, Vendetta2, Meteora, Meteora2 (those are my mains, I have many other alts but these ones are used the most)
    Time zone: GMT+1
    Availability: a lot at all :J
    Rate your battling from 1-10: uhhh dunno 9 maybe, when I look at my ladder rankings only though :[
    Why you want to join Perpetual Motion: support the clan n stuffz :J It's fun to be in a serebii clan, I've been in MR but I left because I thought I was too inactive there myself :[
    Who referred you: D-Bray

    Hope it's ok that way :]

    Ayeeee you can always buy back in :]!
        Spoiler:- Peaks:


  9. #34
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Watch your back
    Posts
    442

    Default

    I'm not I just saw that on Xat that's why I left. Seriously, welcome!

    You too -Fabian-!



    ~Credits to myself~
    ~Free-lance artist, feel free to look through my gallery and ask for anything~


  10. #35
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Ty trying my best to get the Zapdos rank cus I love the poke :]! But I guess I'll need some time then :[

    Ayeeee you can always buy back in :]!
        Spoiler:- Peaks:


  11. #36
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Watch your back
    Posts
    442

    Default

    Lol yeah I might have referred somebody atm



    ~Credits to myself~
    ~Free-lance artist, feel free to look through my gallery and ask for anything~


  12. #37
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Bray Nation!
    Posts
    170

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -Fabian- View Post
    Username (And nickname): -Fabian- (or just Fabian)
    What Division you want to join: Electric :]!
    PO/PS name: Fabian., [IMP]Fabian, [IMP]Fabian-T, Big Blind, Vendetta, Vendetta2, Meteora, Meteora2 (those are my mains, I have many other alts but these ones are used the most)
    Time zone: GMT+1
    Availability: a lot at all :J
    Rate your battling from 1-10: uhhh dunno 9 maybe, when I look at my ladder rankings only though :[
    Why you want to join Perpetual Motion: support the clan n stuffz :J It's fun to be in a serebii clan, I've been in MR but I left because I thought I was too inactive there myself :[
    Who referred you: D-Bray

    Hope it's ok that way :]
    this is perfect man, welcome to the clan.


  13. #38
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Illinois/Rhode Island
    Posts
    567

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -Fabian- View Post
    Username (And nickname): -Fabian- (or just Fabian)
    What Division you want to join: Electric :]!
    PO/PS name: Fabian., [IMP]Fabian, [IMP]Fabian-T, Big Blind, Vendetta, Vendetta2, Meteora, Meteora2 (those are my mains, I have many other alts but these ones are used the most)
    Time zone: GMT+1
    Availability: a lot at all :J
    Rate your battling from 1-10: uhhh dunno 9 maybe, when I look at my ladder rankings only though :[
    Why you want to join Perpetual Motion: support the clan n stuffz :J It's fun to be in a serebii clan, I've been in MR but I left because I thought I was too inactive there myself :[
    Who referred you: D-Bray

    Hope it's ok that way :]

    Welcome to the clan!

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    106

    Default

    May the odds be ever in your favor.


    **Credit to Sworn**

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    41

    Default

    Welcome to the clan Bray and the others!


    Quote Originally Posted by Scubasteve23 View Post
    Alright so all past PM members and TBC members who join the clan within the next week will get their original rankings
    Okay, that's me.
    I was TBC member, and my rank was 'Office Assistant'.
    3DS FC: 4656-6673-5632.

  16. #41
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Watch your back
    Posts
    442

    Default

    Got 3rd in the awards for Activity, shoulda gotten first lol. Congrats to FP96 for getting 2nd on Best Newbie, and if there was a category for most balanced(as in votes for in almost all categories) it'd totally be me bro



    ~Credits to myself~
    ~Free-lance artist, feel free to look through my gallery and ask for anything~


  17. #42
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Deep Ocean
    Posts
    1,934

    Default

    I can't believe I missed this lol

    I was looking through my activity board and then I'm like hmm okay Skamory spamming saying something... huh in PM!? Then I rush to come and spam click PM. Haha too late to the party xD

    Username (And nickname): Uh duh my name is
    What Division you want to join: Electric
    PO/PS name: OceanicLanturn, LanturnALT (ironically, my main), and JokeLanturn
    Time zone: GMT+90008
    Availability: You know how active I am.
    Rate your battling from 1-10: Dunno, 5? 6? xD
    Why you want to join Perpetual Motion: Because I wanted to *burp*
    Who referred you: My past experience.

    Ahh great to be back... wow the people streaming in is so much desu. Glad to see ya Skamory xD

    Credits to Sworn Metalhead

    ASB Squad

  18. #43
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Watch your back
    Posts
    442

    Default

    Hey there lanturn! Yeah I probably shouldn't say that stuff... So relevant to Pokemon, what's the highest laddering you've gone on PO/PS?



    ~Credits to myself~
    ~Free-lance artist, feel free to look through my gallery and ask for anything~


  19. #44
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skamory7 View Post
    Got 3rd in the awards for Activity, shoulda gotten first lol. Congrats to FP96 for getting 2nd on Best Newbie, and if there was a category for most balanced(as in votes for in almost all categories) it'd totally be me bro
    YEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!
    That's my second award for this year!
    AWESOME!
    3DS FC: 4656-6673-5632.

  20. #45
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Watch your back
    Posts
    442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenPhoenix96 View Post
    YEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!
    That's my second award for this year!
    AWESOME!
    ^spammer xD

    Mine is 1750 on PS, and that proves that I'm not that good :|



    ~Credits to myself~
    ~Free-lance artist, feel free to look through my gallery and ask for anything~


  21. #46
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Er my PS peak is 2200ish (#1), 1672 PO (although I got 1600 for 15-16 by now rofl xd). Well you can see the most in my signature, but the peaks are already pretty old as you can see :J

    Ayeeee you can always buy back in :]!
        Spoiler:- Peaks:


  22. #47
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Watch your back
    Posts
    442

    Default

    Lol I'm aiming to be better at battling from tutoring with I applied for here.



    ~Credits to myself~
    ~Free-lance artist, feel free to look through my gallery and ask for anything~


  23. #48
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    ^^
    Posts
    34

    Default

    Welcome to all the new members that joined! And welcome back old members <3

    **** that's gonna be a lot of spreadsheet editing ;-;

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Illinois/Rhode Island
    Posts
    567

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PokeSonic View Post
    Welcome to all the new members that joined! And welcome back old members <3

    **** that's gonna be a lot of spreadsheet editing ;-;
    Not for me! Quilly is the only one who has joined my sector lol

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    ^^
    Posts
    34

    Default

    Lucky you x3

    Well, spreadsheet updated and stuff, also everybody currently has 0 Volts except Skarm who has 4, like the leaders said, I won't be counting the volts for posts, so you should do that and notify me/Kyro~
    Also please notify me or Kyro to add volts from battles and other clan stuffz, just to make sure we're not missing anything~

    Thanks for cooperating! Teehee~ :3

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •