Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Perpetual Motion

Kyro apparently ment it as a joke... I hate you... =w=

Keldeo.. wow, i'm not sure why it's suspect. It doesn't have the best coverage, and it's usually counterable one way or another. It isn't Genesect too, xD

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Keldeo is OU for sure in my opinion.
    And it need to stay OU, also in my opinion.
    3DS FC: 4656-6673-5632.

Username (And nickname): GearFlow
    What Division you want to join: Any
    PO/PS name: Genesectless/High Impulse/[MVP]Impulse/-Jasper
    Time zone: +0
    Availability: always available really just depends on if i want to get on or not
    Rate your battling from 1-10: 8
    Why you want to join Perpetual motion: because my old tutor wanted this place to become a strong clan, and I want help.
    Who referred you: Skynet

-checks-
    Yay I got here first!
    I claim Gear for the electric sector! >:3

Welcome to the clan!! ^o^

(obviously you may choose electric or not, lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Skamory7 View Post
    I still get the 20 volts because they joined :3 so liek 60 volts an rank up for me yay! Anyways, what do you guys think f Keldeo in suspect? OU or uber and why?
    We're old-fashioned here, so that'll be a Rank-Up Battle. Don't worry, my first rub team is all RU or less, but you can bring an OU team :3

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    Kyro apparently ment it as a joke... I hate you... =w=

Keldeo.. wow, i'm not sure why it's suspect. It doesn't have the best coverage, and it's usually counterable one way or another. It isn't Genesect too, xD
    Bahahah. :3 Also, Keldeo will pobably stay OU since it's, like, the only water type that can't learn ice beam ¬_¬

Quote Originally Posted by GearFlow View Post
    Username (And nickname): GearFlow
    What Division you want to join: Any
    PO/PS name: Genesectless/High Impulse/[MVP]Impulse/-Jasper
    Time zone: +0
    Availability: always available really just depends on if i want to get on or not
    Rate your battling from 1-10: 8
    Why you want to join Perpetual motion: because my old tutor wanted this place to become a strong clan, and I want help.
    Who referred you: Skynet
    Welcome to the clan! I double-claim you for electric sector~

http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/batt...ackmons7220043

Balanced Hackmon is now currently my favourite tier.

Tier For the Tourney: BALANCED HAXMON!! <3
    Clauses (If they are the regular clauses for that tier, no need to explain them, but you can add or remove clauses if you choose): The normal clauses except ubers are allowed. No Pokemon with Huge/Pure Power, Shadow Tag, and any other stuff is permitted if memory serves right
    Extra Rules: Use a Shuckle Use a non-OU or uber mon on your team

BH is Kyro-approved. I didn't tell him I was gonna suggest it, but shhhh. Inspiration for me starts from loco, who made a BH RMT... yeah, I started today, and it was soooo fun! <3

Oh yeah, beat FP twenty something in a 2-0. GGs, pretty clean ;3 Go Hippo powaaa
    Last edited by OceanicLanturn; 4th January 2013 at 3:21 PM.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

I love Balanced Hackmons xD but I don't feel like I'm ready for a tournament. That RMT's one of the links in my sig if y'all wanna take a look.

It's pretty fun to be able to use NU Pokemon (well, certain ones... I'm looking at you Gigas and Slaking) and bring down Ubers with them xD
    Last edited by loco1234; 4th January 2013 at 4:26 PM.
    "Whether Castform the Weather Pokemon can weather the weather is dependent on whether the weather that it's weathering is the proper weather for it to weather. Whether the opponent can weather the weather is also subject to whether the weather that it's weathering is the right weather to weather. Whether Castform can weather the opponent is once again dictated by the weather and whether that weather is the favorable weather for weathering. But most importantly, you should know whether there will be weather to weather rather than what weather they will be weathering and whether they can weather that weather."

- Smogon's Castform analysis

Kyro, when? And I'll probably lose to that RU team because I suck that bad. Then tutoring makes me better

~Credits to myself~

God damnit I wanted Gearflow in my division
    I'm getting nobody

If it makes you feel any better, I have a mono-Steel team xD
    "Whether Castform the Weather Pokemon can weather the weather is dependent on whether the weather that it's weathering is the proper weather for it to weather. Whether the opponent can weather the weather is also subject to whether the weather that it's weathering is the right weather to weather. Whether Castform can weather the opponent is once again dictated by the weather and whether that weather is the favorable weather for weathering. But most importantly, you should know whether there will be weather to weather rather than what weather they will be weathering and whether they can weather that weather."

dont worry scubasteve. you have me

too bad you can't be in both D= I just love da elects more xd you may use jirachi as one of the higher rankz :]!!!

Ayeeee you can always buy back in :]!
        Spoiler:- Peaks:

wait. when you say both, do you mean both divisions? cuz then there would be no point in the divisions if you could be in both.

BTW: scuba, i posted over 5 times yesterday. cough cough.

Not gonna lie, I chose Electric for Joltik. I don't plan on staying Joltik-rank, but it and Galvantula are among my favorite Pokemon. Although Reuniclus takes the "favorite" spot for me.

galvantulas are pretty cool, but i went to steel cuz steel's my favorite type.

Yeah, it would be stupid if people could be in both sectors.. -looks at old PM and coughs-

Anyways, I guess that means we got Gear :3

I'm concerned about the 5th gen RMT thread xD I just saw someone recommend (sincerely) a mono-water Rain team with the only Legendaries to be considered being Groudon and Rayquaza on a post that was for OU. It was very confusing to read.

That...sounds...retarded. who would suggest groudon and rayquaza for an OU rain team?

Quote Originally Posted by Kyro13 View Post
    Yeah, it would be stupid if people could be in both sectors.. -looks at old PM and coughs-

Anyways, I guess that means we got Gear :3
    I may or may not have been in 2 sectors *cough*

Quote Originally Posted by Quilapras View Post
    I may or may not have been in 2 sectors *cough*
    That's cuz Kyro was a buttmuch and wouldn't take you out of his division when you transferred!

um scubasteve? i posted more than 5 times yesterday. just saying. and this is also my fifth post today. that would be plus 20 volts please.

Lol anyways tomorrow I will not be here due to me going to me dads house, just letting you know. I will not be online for like an hour a day for the week I'm there

~Credits to myself~

Quote Originally Posted by Scubasteve23 View Post
    That's cuz Kyro was a buttmuch and wouldn't take you out of his division when you transferred!
    Bwahah. And my post was actually referring to the fact that one of our sectors was a combination of the types from the other two sectors xD

Quote Originally Posted by Kyro13 View Post
    Bwahah. And my post was actually referring to the fact that one of our sectors was a combination of the types from the other two sectors xD
    Dirty buttmunch (d)

Quote Originally Posted by Scubasteve23 View Post
    Dirty buttmunch (d)
    Love you too, Steve.

Anyways, subdisable Froslass makes bosses look like *****es http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/uu7245378

Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast