Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Character Thread

The Invincible Pokemon Brothers, Seymour the Scientist, Max, Tracey, (Kanto-era) Brock. I'm not so familiar with the anime, but those are my favorites. Cilan isn't so bad, either, from what I've seen of him.

Edit: I also like Stephan. Chigusa (from one of the Johto episodes: "Two Hits and a Miss") ain't bad, either.
    Last edited by NimhShambler; 30th April 2014 at 4:33 AM.
    I will be on here very, very rarely. The account is not dead, per se, but I will not be on often. This has become a den of hatred, hostility, and anger. It is not the SPPF it was when I joined, and I really dislike coming here. To those of you who were nice to me and were my friend, thank you. Goodbye.
    3DS FC: 1950 7837 2016
    Name: Nicole
    Electric Friend Safari. Pokemon: Dedenne, Pikachu, Manectric
    Before you try to act superior to someone else on here, remember that no matter how much of an "internet cool-guy" you think you are, this is a Pokemon forum.

Favorite character...

Gary...ohhhhh goddness Gary~ -fans self-
    Gary Gary he's our man if he can't do it no one can ;D

I also do have a soft spot for Indigo Leauge Ash Misty and Brock. I liked Ashes design back then for some reason. When I was young, like 8, I had my first anime crush in the form of Ash >//< I'm still embarrassed about that to this day.

Let's make sure we create...
    ...A world of our hopes and dreams.

My favorite favorite Pokemon characters would be: Pikachu,Piplup,Oshawott,Axew,Scraggy and squirtle Because I like pokemon characters

Favorite anime characters (including COTDs): Giselle, AJ, Tracey Sketchit, May, Max, Harley, Drew, Timmy Grimm, Iris, Cilan, Bianca

Cynthia, Dawn (how could she not be on here? <3) Ash through out all of his journey, pikachu, chimchar, cilan, brock.

All these characters gave me the entertainment I wanted, and I really liked their personalities. Though keep in mind this is alot more based on personal preference and relatability rather then what character was done well.

When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Kanto: Ash, TR
    Johto: (Didn't watch that saga)
    Hoenn: May and Max
    Sinnoh: Dawn
    Unova: I don't know

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

My favorite character would be dawn.
    I really got to know dawn and watch her grow
    Hasn't been the same with iris.

I also really loved the old team rocket!
    And wobuffet!!!

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

Its PIKACHU because of the way he imitates other Pokemon sometimes...
    *****BURNING PASSION*****

Sinnoh Ash. I really like how passionate and kind he is.^-^

Put together by me.

My favorite character is Iris. I simply love her, also Dent is my second favorite.
    3DS friend code:1048-8039-5188

It's a tie between Ash, May, Dawn and Cameron.
    Last edited by UbersSuck20; 17th April 2013 at 7:59 PM.

Gary, Misty, Brock, May, Cynthia, Hoenn Ash, Sinnoh Ash, Fantina, Sabrina
    Quote Originally Posted by Mew. View Post
    I guess you are a special one and do not fit under the "most people" category

Now that I saw at least some of each series, here's my full list:

Kanto- AJ, Meowth, Duplica. AJ is one of the best COTDs in the anime, Meowth is funny, and the brains of the operation, and Duplica's character is formed around a gimmick, but it works.
    Orange- Tracey. I don't want this to be way too long so I'm just gonna say he's the best.
    Johto- Meowth and Duplica again, see above.
    Hoenn- Max and Timmy. The former was funny, as well as smart, while the latter had a great backstory (I just hated his sendoff)
    Sinnoh- Holly, it was funny how she rejected Brock, and then he grew on her soon afterwards. Only reason I watched the whole Tag Battle arc.
    Unova- Trip: He's not invincible until the end, and he has personality.
    Burgundy: She's funny, and her evaluations are even better than Cilan's - I just hate how she's treated.
    Iris: Now we have a not bubbly girl, AND though she's a sidekick, she doesn't exist solely to say how great Ash is on the sidelines...
    Team Rocket: Trio- Their serious personality was a much needed change after years of the same routine...
    Giovanni- He HAS to be on the list
    Zager- Passionate about what he does. Though I don't think Giovanni would do some of what he does...I'm sure he at least appreciates it, though.
    Matori- Mysterious, badass (although I don't like that word) chick who works as...Giovanni's secretary lol. Wish she appeared more.

Overall: Tracey, with either AJ or Burgundy or Trip at 2nd.

Think I missed someone...
    Ghirajinxaphobia (or Ghirajinxphobia) - Fear of Ghirahim being cosplayed by a Jynx

My favorite depends on the series.

OS- Ritchie, Brock (I liked how Ritchie was a more mature Ash and Brock was always entertaining for me.)

Johto- Misty (This was prolly the most useful misty was.)

Hoenn- May( I was in love with May until DP)

Sinnoh- Dawn and Jesse (Dawn is the reason i no longer care for May and Jesse's contest episodes were always entertaining.

Unova- Bianca and Ash (Ash is by default, Bianca was a cool character that I wished they developed her a little bit more.)

My 3DS Friend Code is: 4141-3174-0404

Friend Safari is Dragons (Noibat, Sliggoo,Fraxure)

Devoted Pearlshipper and as such I have released Chapter 4 of my new fic :
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9948785...-of-the-tunnel

I'd like to add N to the list of my favorite characters because he is an interesting character and I enjoyed it (though most of that has to do with his game counterpart, ya know?)
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Cool ones guys. I enjoyed hearing them.
    My Opinions Regarding the Pokémon:
    1. Anime: OS > AG > BW > DP > XY
    2. Movies: OS = AG > DP = BW
    3. English Dub: 4Kids Entertainment/TAJ Productions (EP001-EP276; AG001-AG020) = 4Kids Entertainment (AG021-AG145) = TPCi/SDI Media (The Origin)/Very Good > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW001-BW115)/Average > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW116-BW142)/Poor > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions (AG146-AG192)/Very Poor > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (XY001-Present)/Terrible > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions/DuArt Film & Video (DP001-DP191)/Atrocious
    4. Games: XY > BW1 > BW2 > RSE > GSC > Y > HGSS > DP > RBG
    5. Pokémon: The Origin: Excellent: 93/100.
    6. TCG: Wizards of the Coast > PUSA > TPCi
    7. Manga: RS > RB > Y > FRLG > XY > BW > E > DP > GSC

Kanto:

Brock
    Giovanni
    Gary

Johto:

Misty
    Lance
    Harrison

Hoenn:

Steven Stone
    Wallace

Sinnoh:

Paul
    Cynthia

Haven't watched much of B/W so idk yet.
    Last edited by Rayquaza07; 19th April 2013 at 5:15 AM.
    Some of my faves:

Now to fill the rest of this space.

im going to do this a bit diffrent then others.

human charcters:
    favorite female main:Misty she was in first episode with Ash its just something that makes her special she is just likable not all recent companions are. i don't mind May.
    Female 3rd party(apeared in 3 or more eps total)aisy Misty's eldest sister she was given depthwithout over shadowing any main characters

main male: Brock in short when kanto came out in usa i was 14 year old girl. i no longer have said crush on him i still find him fun to watch.

3rd party male: Gary though he needs hair cut i found his strange double crush on ash and misty entertaining.

favorite sidekicks(apeared often in anime but not part of Ash's team aa hero team):
    Team rocket not after hoenn. they were halrous late preteens to early teens. they were just in akward place emotionally that all social situations are funny yes im reffering to jessie and james

max i like him and hate him but he is cute little side kick which he only falls into as dosen't yet have pokemon to be on team hero

Drew the reactions he intetionally provked from May.

enjoyable pokemon:

pysuck funny
    pikachu ketchup addict i am to
    togepi oh this cleaver toddler introduced in gen before officail. lotad/lmbre/ludculo maybe stupid looking but its antics were halirous. munchlax is same deal as 1 before.

thats all my favoite charactes.

AG: May and Ash
    DP: Dawn (my favorite character of all time) and Ash
    BW: N, Bianca, Iris, Langley and Dent (gotta love Japanese seiyuu and their roles. Just love listening to their voices. For their flaws, they're okay for what they are.)

Ooh, a tricky one! I'd have to say Brock's [old] Vulpix, or Ash's Pikachu - for standing by him always <3
    My team:[/I][/I] Vulpix , Pichu , Lucario , Dragonite , Haunter , and Dewgong

My favorite characters are Gary, Paul and Trip.
    The Groove Adventure RAVE

Chapters 20 of Pokémon Go! is up.

I like May, Bianca and Snivy the best
    May because I found her to be a really good Coordinator also she's my favourite female main character, Bianca because I really her "Ditzy Airhead personality" and her role in Black and White 2 (sorry if thats getting off topic) and Snivy be because I really like her "I don't give a ****" personality also everytime I see Snivy she reminds "Hey I should be playing PokePark 2 something that's actually worth my time as opposed to watching the terrible anime".

My favorite characters are still Gary, Paul and Trip though I don't have a specific order for them.
    The Groove Adventure RAVE

Chapters 20 of Pokémon Go! is up.

Cynthia, without a doubt. She's the kindest person in the anime and also one of the strongest. (I'd like to see that tournament Cynthia was talking about with all the champions battling each other. I think Cynthia would win, but I'm biased).

Favorite Rival: Trip. I thought he was an interesting character. He was so intent on proving his worth to Alder. Paul was good too but he got really old after a while.
    Uh ...

OS: Ash. No matter how dumb he could be at times, I always rooted for him. He was pretty funny back then too.
    Hoenn: Probably Drew and Harley. I liked May as a character, but her rivals made her story more interesting to me.
    Sinnoh: Dawn, Barry, and Paul. I also loved Ash this saga, his Sinnoh form was his prime.
    Unova: Most of the characters were kind of 'meh' to me. Iris was okay, so I guess her..

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast