and they were developing the next gen, what would it be :
1)Story Design - The guy who plans the main story and plot of the games and also the general theme of the games.
2) Pokemon Design - The guy who designs the new Pokemon
3) Region Layout Design - The guy who designs the places in the new region and the overall theme of the region.
4) Public Relations - The guy who coordinates the dates when the games should be released and who makes public announcements about new games.
5) Graphics Design - The guy who design the look and feel of the towns, people, etc.
6) Music Direction - The guy who directs the music production
7) Core Game Engine Programming - The guy who programmes the stuff like attack system, evs, ivs, etc.
8) Overall Game Programming - The guy who puts everything together, like programming the placement of towns, what the NPCs say, what pokemon they have, etc.
I would be the head of the Core Game Engine Programming as I like programming. Also, I then get to make all the battle scenes 3D .