Thread: how to improve my deck?

Default how to improve my deck?

Hello i would like to know what you would change in this deck to make it work better. Here is my decklist:

Pokemon
    white kyurem 2x
    Samurott 1x
    dewott 2x
    oshawott 3x
    Swanna (epo) 1x
    ducklett 2x
    camerupt 1x
    Numel 2x
    darmanitan 3x
    darumaka 4x
    keldeo 1x

trainers
    energy search 1x
    switch 2x
    great ball 2x
    cheren 2x
    tool scraper 1x
    skyla 1x
    N 1x
    Pokemon communication 3x
    Hugh 1x

energys
    fire 10x
    Water 14x

This screams theme deck at me.

1) two different types in the deck with little synergy. Pick either fire or water, unless you absolutely insist on using that white kyurem there's no point
    2) Too. Much. energy. god, I could only imagine drawing a full 7 card hand with 6 energy and a single pokemon at that rate! Cut down to at least 13, if not lower
    3) Your consistency is really bad. Add more supporters like professor juniper, N and Cheren. Skyla's not a bad choice either.
    4) Pokemon lines are weird. always make your lines as close to even as possible. Not to mention there's no pokemon in here that really jumps out at me.

Tell you what. Why dont you post again with either fire or water. And name a pokemon in the deck you like. And i'll write you up a list. Qwaa

Created by PPL Qwaa

Idk about synergy but I do agree with alot of what swagsire is saying, Make you're lines consistent so you can draw into them better which allows you're deck to have a certain flow and synergy (kind of like a conversation, you keep some things in but you take some things out). For instance running 2-4 of a single card for pokemon, items, supporter's etc is best for the maximum amount of playability, running 1 means you never want to see it in you're hand as often, increasing the number increase's the use of that particular card and it's playability. I agree, not so much type, but pick like 2 to 3 cards you really want to play with and we'll see what he can whip up.
    The Pokemon tcg info thread//for NEW PLAYER'S!!!
    I claimed magnemite, mawaru penguindrum, and more(eventually).