Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Battle Rhythm

Quote Originally Posted by Rhonder View Post
    Derp a herp hello there peoples!

Serebii Name: Rhonder
    PO/PS Name: [BR]Rhonder (unless you guys don't use a clan tag.... in which case I'll just be Rhonder~ xD)
    Referrer: Ummm Sheps I guess? via the CG closure offer xD
    Division Preference: Harmony
    Wifi? (If so, what is your FC?): Yes, I'll look up my FC later.
    Battle Theme (Favorite Song): I guess for right now Threshold
    Anything else?: Ummmm idk, some of you know me already. I like to draw, play pokemon/other rpgs, llisten to music, etc. Just recently got a drawing tablet so I can make digital art now too~ I'm not currently super active on PO, but I'll be on from time to time. when I am on, feel free to pm me for a challenge and stuff~
    RHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONDER <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Obviously accepted. I missed ya bro :'c

R.I.P The Crystalline Guard ~ Memories Are The Only Things Which Are Truly Eternal

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Requiem View Post
    Alright! Welcome ot the clan when you official get accepted.

NOTICE:

Anyone interesting working in the shop as either a Breeder, Artist, or RNGer, PLEASE PM ME! Sheps, put this in the front post or I'll transform you int o a girl for a week.
    I can breed and RNG certain pokemon from my White version, but not on my White 2 version, as I'm doing a Nuzlocke on it........with Genesect and Keldeo.
    For trade:
    Legendaries- Shiny rash , Shiny relaxed , Sassy , , 2 (one docile, one lax), , , (DW event), , ,

DW(non-female)- ,

DW females-

Friend Codes:
    White- 2537 7184 5779

Name: Nike
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
    With enough skill, you can put any pokemon here

For the CCAT, I choose bisharp. Totally underrated, totally epic. Succker Punch destroys unprepared teams.

R.I.P The Crystalline Guard ~ Memories Are The Only Things Which Are Truly Eternal

Gonna choose pokemon already? btw Sneasel I thought it had to e an NU poke?
    I pick (If we indeed are doing this already) Zweilous, Hydra's younger brother. Rocks with Hutsle + Dragon STAB. After an HC boost at full power
    Challenge the P4L League here

The Netherlands:
    Eon Ticket distributed on December 6th:
    Quote Originally Posted by Serebii.net
    Groningen, Rotterdam, Maastricht, Breda, Amsterdam and Utrecht
    And then via StreetPass!

I have claimed the awesome Kingdra

Bishapr is NU...
    :P

OOH. OOH. SNEASEL!

smogon tiers sneasel.... :P

welcome rhonder

and if we have to use nu for the ccat lets use swoobat

Credit to BLUES for userbar (such sweg).

Sneasel is PU/NEU i think... or NU. idk :0

Quote Originally Posted by SkyDriver View Post
    Gonna choose pokemon already? btw Sneasel I thought it had to e an NU poke?
    I pick (If we indeed are doing this already) Zweilous, Hydra's younger brother. Rocks with Hutsle + Dragon STAB. After an HC boost at full power
    i agree with zweilous with hustle but id throw a scarf on it and allow it to 2 hit KO most things with outrage

i just made a whole NU team if anyone wants to have an NU match???

I just realized, I did make a OU team using an NU pokemon. It's an OU stall team, and it works pretty fine.
    For trade:
    Legendaries- Shiny rash , Shiny relaxed , Sassy , , 2 (one docile, one lax), , , (DW event), , ,

DW(non-female)- ,

DW females-

Friend Codes:
    White- 2537 7184 5779

Personally I would like to see what my quick feet ursaring can do. He is the star of my NU team and deserves a promotion. But I like all the ideas coming in!
    Evicted From Home = Retired

Just wondering, why is charizard NU? is it because alot of new players can't get hold of it due to it only being in early gens? (even though you can get one in HG/SS)

BTW I recommend Charizard for CCAT XD

Same reason Moltres is plus some others, 4 X weakness to SR. Combine that with the damage it takes from solar power, (Its only set that provides enough power) and it doesnt last long enough to be effective.

what about Ho–Oh? Same types yet it's in Ubers

the biggest thing, is Ho-oh has regen which heals off most hazard damage. As well as superior stats in every catagory to Charizard and an excellent special movepool, its a major legendary meaning the goodies it gets from that is enough to bypass its bad typing.

Thank You Sheps! I formally withdraw my recommendation of Charizard!

Ho-oh has much better stats, with a base attack of 130 and a sp. attack of 110. Charizard has a pitiful attack, and it's special attack also only reaches 109. Ho-oh also has better defenses, with 106 HP, 90 def, and 154 sp. def. I don't think any of Charizard's reaches base 80. Ho-oh also gets regenerator.

In other words, Ho-oh can attack of both sides and has better longevity than Charizard. This helps in Ubers, where more likely than not you're going to have hazards, as Giratina and Ghost Arceus stop nearly every rapid spinner in their tracks. Also, Charizard is outclassed by Volcarona, who has a better sp. Atk, an ability to discourage physical attackers, better sp. Atk, and Quiver Dance, as well as Hurricane if it fancies a walk in the rain, and good STABS.

By the way, what does CCAT mean?
    For trade:

DW(non-female)- ,

DW females-

Friend Codes:
    White- 2537 7184 5779

Jumpluff, especially in sun. Biggest rage-quit inducer I've ever seen when I used it. A quick Sleep Powder to start, then set up SubSeed, and add Encore for good measure. It can really put a dent in the opponent's plans if they're unprepared.

Spoiler:- credit:

Community Creata team Silver. Me and Spark should have more information up some time tonight, and maybe even that art post. (Looks at Lit)

So the topic is to create a team using an NU pokemon?

Here are my nominees if that is so:

Pikachu- Why not? He's the Pokemon mascot. He's also got enough tools to be usable in OU. His poor speed will hinder him, but he can Volt Switch, Fake Out, Thunderbolt, Encore, Nasty Plot, and maybe even substitute. I tried him in an OU team, and he kinda worked out for me. Also, we can also stick him in a troll team. Paralyze the opponent's team, baton pass a Shell Smash or Tail Glow boost to Pikachu, boom, sweep.

Misdreavus- She's actually easier. With Eviolite attached,she can survive two LO Hydro Pumps from Starmie in neutral weather, and proceed to 2HKO said Starmie with Shadow Ball. She is also one of e only ghost types with access to heal bell.

Drifblim- she worked great in the VGC, and can work great in OU. Unburden allows her to outspeed many threats, nail them with a Flying Gem acrobatics, maybe KO a pokemon, and use Destiny Bond on the next pokemon, KOing the next one.

Wynaut- Wynaut?

All right, I know these are a lot, but whatever. I just don't want to see Charizard, he sucks enough.
    For trade:

DW(non-female)- ,

DW females-

Friend Codes:
    White- 2537 7184 5779

tangela and weezing are interesting i agree jumpluff works as a very annoying poke. another thing to try is sawsbuck and victribell in sun

in other news im top 20 on PO even if the ladder reset :]

Credit to BLUES for userbar (such sweg).

Quote Originally Posted by spiderman123 View Post
    tangela and weezing are interesting i agree jumpluff works as a very annoying poke. another thing to try is sawsbuck and victribell in sun

in other news im top 20 on PO even if the ladder reset :]
    :0 lol. Of course it resets when I finally get to 1350 -_-

Yeah, me and Sheps will talk over the CCAT thing after I get home and finish homework. We will hopefully start today or tomorrow. Or possibly Friday depending on how we decide to do it.

Everyone should PM a designated person a pokemon they want to use as a vote, and that person could count up the votes and announce which NU pokemon will be used in an OU team.
    For trade:

DW(non-female)- ,

DW females-

Friend Codes:
    White- 2537 7184 5779

I stil lstand by on using Gorebyss. It can wreck unprepared teams with Shell Smash, can wreak havoc with Stab Hydro Pump (Or Surf for you people who play safe). Ice Beam is there to kill anything that stands in her way that resists water, and Grass is for thoe annoying as hell water-types.

Or, if one is feeling Ballsy, Huntail can fill the same role, but as a Physical attacker.

*Glares at Sheps* I'm working on it, Jesus.

I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

Yeah, but using certain NU pokemon like Gorebyss, Ditto, and Ludicolo wouldn't be as satisfying as using one that a majority of the people don't use because they think they suck. As a result, we should try using one that doesn't have an OU analysis.
    For trade:

DW(non-female)- ,

DW females-

Friend Codes:
    White- 2537 7184 5779

Quote Originally Posted by silverangel View Post
    Yeah, but using certain NU pokemon like Gorebyss, Ditto, and Ludicolo wouldn't be as satisfying as using one that a majority of the people don't use because they think they suck. As a result, we should try using one that doesn't have an OU analysis.
    ^Yup. As for your idea, I'm leaning more towards everyone pm'ing me and sheps 3 pokemon they would like to use. Me and Sheps will choose 5 that we think would be the most fun for a team, and will post them on the thread. Then everyone votes on the one they want to make a CCAT on. I'll talk to Sheps about it soon.

Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast