Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Battle Rhythm

Here's a tutor form!

Username: Silverangel
    Tiers I Can Tutor: OU, UU, Ubers (any other I can do fine, but these three are my best areas)
    Areas I Can Tutor: (what does this mean?)
    Hours of Availibility: Weekdays 6:00-6:20 I can examine your teams for a short time. Weekends 7:00-8:00 I can also do the same thing. If you want a bigger analysis, then I am available weekdays 14:30-15:30. If you just want simple team advice, then PM me a team and I can PM my full rate back. (All times are EST/GMT -5)

Do I also put a tournament sign up form here?

PO Name: I use an iPad, so no PO
    PS Name: Silverangel
    Timezone: EST/GMT -5
    Last edited by silverangel; 2nd January 2013 at 9:34 PM.
    For trade:
    Legendaries- Shiny rash , Shiny relaxed , Sassy , , 2 (one docile, one lax), , , (DW event), , ,

DW(non-female)- ,

DW females-

Friend Codes:
    White- 2537 7184 5779

Name: Nike
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
    With enough skill, you can put any pokemon here

Sign-up for the tournament:

PO Name: [P4L]SkyDriver, [P4L]Night Sky, [BR]SkyDriver
    PS Name: Night Sky
    Timezone: GMT +1
    Challenge the P4L League here

The Netherlands:
    Eon Ticket distributed on December 6th:
    Quote Originally Posted by Serebii.net
    Groningen, Rotterdam, Maastricht, Breda, Amsterdam and Utrecht
    And then via StreetPass!

I have claimed the awesome Kingdra

Good Morning all. Sorry, I slept in till past noon because of I was staying up past midnight each night for the past week. I;d like to welcome everyone that signed up a good warm welcome!

PO Name: [BR]Sableye
    PS Name: Lost Requiem
    Timezone: Pacific Standard TIme

@Sparkbeat, what happened last night, stays between all who were involved, got it?

I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

jetli gets 70 beats from the test battle. good job

Credit to BLUES for userbar (such sweg).

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Requiem View Post
    Good Morning all. Sorry, I slept in till past noon because of I was staying up past midnight each night for the past week. I;d like to welcome everyone that signed up a good warm welcome!

PO Name: [BR]Sableye
    PS Name: Lost Requiem
    Timezone: Pacific Standard TIme

@Sparkbeat, what happened last night, stays between all who were involved, got it?
    lolwat?

PO Name: Sparkbeat
    PS Name: Sparkatic
    Timezone: GMT -6, US Central Time

PO Name: [BR] Apollo77
    PS Name Apollo77
    Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (GMT -5 I think)

Looking forward to a good tournament!

Spoiler:- credit:

Do we have to stick with the same team through the entire tournament?

Sorry for saying this again, but I'm harmony, right? How do I get the clan division thingy in my signature?
    For trade:
    Legendaries- Shiny rash , Shiny relaxed , Sassy , , 2 (one docile, one lax), , , (DW event), , ,

DW(non-female)- ,

DW females-

Friend Codes:
    White- 2537 7184 5779

no ~10 char

I'd like to start by saying I'm thrilled to see all the old and new faces joining up! If anybody wants a BP or war team test battle I'll be on all night. You can also test with Spiderman. @Silverangel. I'll be getting PS tonight also if you need any tests. Would you be interested in tutoring since you had said about helping with the meta? Also we will hopefully figure out an official War team lineup within the next day or two. Still waiting on Alcatrez to sign on -__-. For now we are deciding on who our first opponent will be. Here are our options as of now.

The Crystalline Guard
    Chaos Theory
    The Pokemon Resistence
    The Legacy
    Perpetual Motion

Personally I feel like we could defeats any of these clans if we find the right 5th. Its just a matter if we want to face a clan that is an easy win but not worth much beating, or actually challenge ourselves a little bit. Thoughts on this?

EDIT:
    Sheps
    Sheps GMT-5 (Eastern)
    Last edited by Sheps™; 2nd January 2013 at 10:07 PM.
    Evicted From Home = Retired

Quote Originally Posted by silverangel View Post
    Do we have to stick with the same team through the entire tournament?

Sorry for saying this again, but I'm harmony, right? How do I get the clan division thingy in my signature?
    Yeah, Sheps should update his post soon. To get the division userbar in your sig, right click on it, select 'copy image url', then go to where you edit you're signature. Click on the button with the picture of a tree on it (between the movie reel and the globe with an X), then paste the image url into the box that comes up.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheps View Post
    I'd like to start by saying I'm thrilled to see all the old and new faces joining up! If anybody wants a BP or war team test battle I'll be on all night. You can also test with Spiderman. @Silverangel. I'll be getting PS tonight also if you need any tests. Would you be interested in tutoring since you had said about helping with the meta? Also we will hopefully figure out an official War team lineup within the next day or two. Still waiting on Alcatrez to sign on -__-. For now we are deciding on who our first opponent will be. Here are our options as of now.

The Crystalline Guard
    Chaos Theory
    The Pokemon Resistence
    The Legacy
    Perpetual Motion

Personally I feel like we could defeats any of these clans if we find the right 5th. Its just a matter if we want to face a clan that is an easy win but not worth much beating, or actually challenge ourselves a little bit. Thoughts on this?
    CT and Legacy are already warring each other. As far as I know, TPR hasn't decided on a team yet, CG is having a tournament that will not be finished until the end of January. Out of these options, unless TPR finds their team, Perpetual Motion is the only one up for it. I can talk to dark about whether they have a team, and just haven't posted it yet.
    Last edited by Sparkbeat; 2nd January 2013 at 10:09 PM.

The Crystalline Guard
    Chaos Theory
    The Pokemon Resistence
    The Legacy
    Perpetual Motion

I, like usual, would like to test myself for the team. Well, unless for PR (Which has Skam), most of those clans will be a challenge IMO... I think. We just need to find the right five people to decide who will face what clans, and if we're going to have rotational roasters. Overall, it's a good idea to have our first clan war ASAP. So we can get our name out there.
    Last edited by Lost™; 2nd January 2013 at 10:12 PM.

I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

TPR would be my first choice if they have a team and vm me if any of you want tests

SilverAngel gets 60 Beats for her/his test battle.

I didn't do well. Oh well, I'll improve on a new team. For now, I'll just use my troll team.
    For trade:

DW(non-female)- ,

DW females-

Friend Codes:
    White- 2537 7184 5779

I'll be updating posts tonight. We've decided to go with the Pokemon Resistence for our first war. I need everyone that is interested to get a test in with me or Spiderman. Right now we are going to play under the assumption alcatrez won't make it so that means at least 2 spots are available.

I'll be updating posts tonight. We've decided to go with the Pokemon Resistence for our first war. I need everyone that is interested to get a test in with me or Spiderman. Right now we are going to play under the assumption alcatrez won't make it so that means at least 2 spots are available.
    I can do tests to, and I'll talk to wolf and dark about who wants to handle the war posts as well as all the rules etc.

Just got info from wolf that they want to wait until they get a few more members and settle in more. So this may not happen for a while.
    Last edited by Sparkbeat; 3rd January 2013 at 12:04 AM.

Tourney' sign up!

PO Name: [BR] MooMoo
    PS Name: I dont have one but if i made one it would be the one above.
    Timezone: GMT +0

Also if its not too late, i would like to apply for a war team test battle, i thought i would like to test myself recently.
    Last edited by MegaMooMooMilk; 3rd January 2013 at 12:10 AM.

Not too late at all, Alcatrez hasnt even shown up. I'll be on PO for a while tonight and tomorrow if you want to test.

Verdian recieves 70 BP for his test battle.

PO Name: Pikachu-Fan
    PS Name: no PS. EXTREME LAG
    Timezone: GMT +8 (very off course)
    75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature. (Started by SkittyLover77)

98% of fans believe that Ash's Oshawott will not evolve. If you are part of the 2% that believes in Samurott, copy and paste this into your sig and screw the haters! (Started by PrinceGray) for Ash! XD

Also,vote for Pikachu cuz' it's freakin' awesome!

"This is it. This is your story."
    -Auron

PO Name:[BR]SneaselFTW/Tourmaline
    PS Name: SOTP Sneasel (will change to BR soon)
    Timezone: GMT+1
    Good mornin' all.

EDIT: PM WILL WAR US
    (09:03:43) D-Bray: tell sheps that PM will war him
    Last edited by SneaselFTW; 3rd January 2013 at 10:09 AM.

R.I.P The Crystalline Guard ~ Memories Are The Only Things Which Are Truly Eternal

ehhh... fabian scares me

COMPETITIVE DISCUSSION: Chansey is now UU on smogon. Discuss!

Chansey Smogon UU: Should be so OU: It even walls physical threats, my Haxorus for example, +1 Outrage, only 78%. And that was the most powerful OU Outrage... It's waaay to bulky for UU, it'll stall teams by itself. put it in BL or something.

Chansey in UU now? rofl
    75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature. (Started by SkittyLover77)

98% of fans believe that Ash's Oshawott will not evolve. If you are part of the 2% that believes in Samurott, copy and paste this into your sig and screw the haters! (Started by PrinceGray) for Ash! XD

-Auron

Quote Originally Posted by SkyDriver View Post
    Chansey Smogon UU: Should be so OU: It even walls physical threats, my Haxorus for example, +1 Outrage, only 78%. And that was the most powerful OU Outrage... It's waaay to bulky for UU, it'll stall teams by itself. put it in BL or something.
    In OU its already a threat, In UU its massive bulk can rip teams apart (bar dusclops)

EDIT: sorry for double posting just realized but oh well
    Last edited by verdian; 3rd January 2013 at 11:42 AM.

-Auron

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast