Page 1 of 31 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Updated Opening + New Ending for Episode N

Talking Updated Opening + New Ending for Episode N

Do you think a new Opening will for episode N shown?

I think yes, with team spoiler from Ash and N.

What do you think about that?

probably.

Not sure about spoilers although a new opening is likely

Yeah, most likely.

We need something fresh. I wouldn't mind a new ED either.

I don't think so, at least not for now, if that were the case we would have already heard something about it.

I do think there will be major edits on Be An Arrow(in which I don't think there will be team spoilers, but there probably will be plotline spoilers), but I don't think we will get a new opening until around March(or a new ending until around February).
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, *******, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    I don't think so, at least not for now, if that were the case we would have already heard something about it.
    There's still a month to go though. how early did we learn about previous openings?

I don't think spoilers are needed at this time, though a new opening at some point is expected.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    "Diancie is a good Pokemon because it can take a Water Pulse from Siebold's Clawitzer, so everyone stop whining about it." Some casual player on Miiverse 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    I don't think spoilers are needed at this time, though a new opening at some point is expected.
    spoilers are always needed. at least for us. it limits the speculation into something manageable

I hope there will be a new OP and ED soon, as I despise the current ones.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Let's just hope so, the current opening is terrible "footage is good" but the singer isn't
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Multishipper / I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunset
    ChatanGo | BulbaGarden Forums | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

I love the current opening, but I think it's very fitting that we get a new opening for Episode N.

We definetly need a new ending though.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    I love the current opening, but I think it's very fitting that we get a new opening for Episode N.

We definetly need a new ending though.
    I agree kinda, the scenes are good, but the song is downright terrible.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Multishipper / I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HoennDreamer View Post
    I like the scenes, and the song is incredible (one of my favourites in the entire anime).

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    I like the scenes, and the song is incredible (one of my favourites in the entire anime).
    That title belongs to the "greatest everyday"

But to each of their own opinions i guess.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV

The previous opening lasted like four times as long as Be an Arrow has currently but I suppose a new opening is still possible since it's sort of a new series like Season 2 was to Best Wishes. But right now I think that most likely only the scenes in the opening will change. I definitely see a new ending happening though, the current one isn't bad imo but it REALLY should go away by now.

Let's just hope so, the current opening is terrible "footage is good" but the singer isn't
    > Rica Matsumoto not a good singer.
    UGH, my heart.
    Yeah yeah, opinions opinions, can't be helped.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

I remember the good old 'Greatest Everyday' opening, it hyped me so much. I wish we got something like that this time around too. ^^

You gotta be kidding me. The new song is terrible? I have been listening to the full version everyday since it was released.

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

We'll probably get an announcement closer to the Episode N airdate, so early next year.

The woman who's sung almost every Pokemon Opening. Suddenly terrible.

To each his own. I preferred the Kanto and Hoenn openings the most. Hoenn openings were filled with energy and Kanto opening were nicely written, sung and all.

I hope we get a new opening too. I don't like it when one of them stick for a long time. The first BW opening was nice but they overdid it. Kept on playing and playing....

Edit: Pointing finger at Rica Matsumoto in here? That is not a good idea.
    Last edited by Umbilical Noose; 15th December 2012 at 1:43 PM.

That title belongs to the "greatest everyday"

Ugh no way, I really disliked it aside from the animation scenes.

But to each of their own opinions i guess.
    Again though, you obviously enjoyed it so each to their own.

It's only natural that Episode N get's a new opening, it would make the most sense to me.

CLICK MY ROBOT POKEMON ARMY OR ELSE!!!!!!

If you badly want the Team Plasma episodes to air soon, please put this in your signature.

Yeah,I think a new opening is mandatory.It would show N,Team Plasma,Colress,Ash's Charizard and offer spoilers on potential captures and evolutions.

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    There's still a month to go though. how early did we learn about previous openings?
    Good question, actually.

For Be An Arrow TVTokyo put the news of a new opening on 25th March and the opening started to air on 21th, buuut that was techinically 4 weeks prior to release. And the song info leaked the same day. Soo... yeah, I am wrong and you are right. We still have to wait for around 20th for the moment of truth.

But we still haven't seen a small portion of the Pokémon in Be An Arrow, whereas rest of them have all appeared in some of fashion.
    Last edited by Trainer Yusuf; 15th December 2012 at 2:08 PM.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, *******, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

While the current OP does have a scene where pillars emerge from the ground (where N or Team Plasma could be added) given how the League is already over prior to the N episode, it would be inappropriate and rather lazy to keep it unchanged. I don't want them to repeat the mistake they did with the first BW opening.

And the ED ... well, that pretty much speaks for itself. Meloetta promotion is over, her plot is over, she left and now it's time to move on to something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    While the current OP does have a scene where pillars emerge from the ground (where N or Team Plasma could be added) given how the League is already over prior to the N episode, it would be inappropriate and rather lazy to keep it unchanged. I don't want them to repeat the mistake they did with the first BW opening.

And the ED ... well, that pretty much speaks for itself. Meloetta promotion is over, her plot is over, she left and now it's time to move on to something else.
    For lazy work, the ending. Now the ending is still the Meloetta short although Meloetta leaves the past 4th October and Meloetta doesn't need more promotion.

But a new opening and specially ending are coming. We don't know the title of the first N episode yet.
    I think that Pokemon is beautiful and has its charm

Serebii, Bulbagarden

Note: I decided to not post post that had cause hate to me anymore. If you see one, please PM me and I will delete the moment I'm aware and I'm online.

I need to take a break in the anime forum because these forum bored me.

Of course there will be a new opening, there should literally be no doubt.

If there isn't, and they switch Kotetsu out with N, I'll lol

Page 1 of 31 1234511 ... LastLast