Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: How has BW changed the dynamics of the Anime? Will these changes continue?

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    I doubt the DP era would have went on for 5 years. Highly unlikely. What could have happened is Sinnoh should have ended around 150 episodes and the other 40 could have been converted to a Johto BF arc.
    Well I was thinking they could have Accelerated Infernape and Torterra, got Togekiss earlier and barreled into end of TG and Volkner and started the league faster. Then they could have used the twinleaf festival as a post league Trip with Palmer suggesting Ash visits the filler area.

I hope that they introduce the idea of the rivals having their own rivals. In this way they could go through development and make Ash look that much better when he beats them in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    And I like that this saga was shorter than DP. You should never have to take over 180 episodes to get to a League like DP did.
    Oh God, THIS.

Also, I like a lot of the changes BW made, but I hope Gen6 pushes the envelope further. A high request, I know.

Yeah, they're changing a lot. I kind of like the changes they've made, its something new but I don't think they've been handled well. Ash catching more than 6 Pokemon and rotating them seems cool at first but should be balanced out. Well, BW is fast-paced so this may be a reason why.

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

Quote Originally Posted by Dwail8023 View Post
    I agree. BW definitely made some cool changes at the least, and Gen 6 should try to improve upon them.
    Yeah. I'm hoping for more continuous story, less filler.

I hope one thing that doesn't continue is Ash being a noob I prefer AG/DP Ash over BW Ash

Quote Originally Posted by AhTreyYou View Post
    I hope one thing that doesn't continue is Ash being a noob I prefer AG/DP Ash over BW Ash
    I'm hoping they will tone it down after this saga. I mean, even now, it hasn't been that bad.

Best Wishes changing of the way they handled Ash's team was awful. Yeah, let's dump a bunch of pokemon on Ash with absolutely no personality and then treat the starters like boring cute plush dolls.

Ash should never capture more than 6 pokemon a region.

Quote Originally Posted by Super-Staff View Post
    I'm hoping they will tone it down after this saga. I mean, even now, it hasn't been that bad.
    No it's been pretty bad.

The pacing is not that great for BW, they rushed through the league and the final result was lackluster.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456