Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Ball series discussion

How strong do you guys think Broly is? I think he's not that strong. I believe Perfect Cell, Super Perfect Cell, Hatchiyack and Bojack are stronger than him in the Second Coming. But I also think that him in the second coming would give Bojack and Hatchiyack a pretty tough fight.
    My Pokemon Teams
    Pokemon Platinum Version

Pokemon Black Version 2

I'm an Atheist and I'm proud to be one if you are one too paste this in your signature

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyPokemon inc. View Post
    How strong do you guys think Broly is? I think he's not that strong. I believe Perfect Cell, Super Perfect Cell, Hatchiyack and Bojack are stronger than him in the Second Coming. But I also think that him in the second coming would give Bojack and Hatchiyack a pretty tough fight.
    Yea, that's just about right. If I remember correctly, Super Trunks and Vegeta couldn't defeat Broly. So he's stronger than an Super Saiyan but weaker than Cell.

Pretty sure Broly is stronger than cell. Gohan couldn't beat him, even in his SS form and working with Goten. It took Goku, who was probably stronger than SS2 in his normal SS form along with the other two to be beat him.

Not to mention that Cell's Power is weaker than SSJ2.

Broly In my opinion is lower than Initial Perfect Cell Level. Because We never see Super Vegeta/Super-Buff Trunks in the Movie, we can assume that he may even be weaker than that. You also have to remember that the Movie's aren't cannon so most of them don't make sense. for Example, Why is Goku stronger than Gohan when the manga/anime in the cell games Contradicts this, It's because they wanted Goku to win and so had to use Plot Powers to allow him to win.

In Second Coming I would say he's around Perfect Cell Vs Goku Level, Because Gohan Became weaker after the 7 years and so was unable to beat him in the beam struggle without Goten & Spirit goku's (Debatable if he was there or not) Help.

Basically the Movie's don't make sense Because the first is stated to take place in between the 7 days rest for the cell games. If they happened before that and Goku and Gohan had come out of the chamber before finishing there training then it makes sense canon wise.

Or we could just go with what Vegeta said in DB Abridged about power levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Pretty sure Broly is stronger than cell. Gohan couldn't beat him, even in his SS form and working with Goten. It took Goku, who was probably stronger than SS2 in his normal SS form along with the other two to be beat him.

Not to mention that Cell's Power is weaker than SSJ2.
    Well remember Gohan lost power due to not training for 7 years so he's gonna be weaker than Broly in his Super Saiyan form. Goten really didn't participate till the beam struggle and plus Goten's power in his super saiyan form is no where close to being able to tip the scale in the beam struggle. Finally Goku in his super saiyan form is no where close to Gohan's super saiyan 2 from. That would be impossible
    My Pokemon Teams
    Pokemon Platinum Version

Pokemon Black Version 2

I'm an Atheist and I'm proud to be one if you are one too paste this in your signature

I think Borly is stronger than Cell and Bojack. The problem is he lacks control of his power. This makes him a weak fighter even though he has so much power.
    Looking for 2 SHINY SQUIRTLE and 1 SHINY BULBASAUR. I don't care about its stats or where it was born.
    I can breed any pokemon with 5ivs, Nature, ability (Available Hidden or not), and egg moves.

I don't work with 5th gen games.

Pm with offers

My safari: Shuppet; Pumpkaboo & spiritomb
    FC: 1779 1486 1744

Have you guys seen the fan made movie, 3 super saiya jins 3?
    I would really like to see him and Vegeta go SSJ 3
    FC (White): 1248-9416-2795
    3DS FC: 1633-4254-1939
    Friend Safari: (Rock) Dwebble, Macargo, Barbaracle
    PM me if you want a battle or trade

Quote Originally Posted by Endless View Post
    What? You don't feel the testosterone rush through your veins when you look at Machamp's large, manly pecs?

Is it true they're making the Battle of Gods Saga based upon the movie? That would be interesting, seeing them fight GODS instead of alien or wierd robot creations.
    Black 2 Friend Code - 3784 0662 3396
    I don't use "uber" Pokemon, I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.(Started by Tyranitar)
        Spoiler:- Credits:

I did hear about a new saga, but I never saw any confirmation. I did see the new game trailer though.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSimplePickle View Post
    Is it true they're making the Battle of Gods Saga based upon the movie? That would be interesting, seeing them fight GODS instead of alien or wierd robot creations.
    its true there making a new DBZ series with more then 200 episodes but i have no idea if its about that

So it is true! That's the best news I heard today. Well, I gotta go look around to see what I can find.

I wouldn't mind another saga, kind of afraid how much more they'll destroy Gohan's character though, specials and new flick didn't help than we had GT, it's like they hated the poor guy. I know the fandom wasn't too thrilled about replacing Goku with Gohan but man that's harsh what they did.

I'm guessing Pan will get a good part in the new saga too since she was born in the film.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

We finally have an adult Gotenks, this is from DB: Heroes
    http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net...jpg?1374930142

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

That's a nice image. I like it. It's nice to see he most likely keeps the same personality. I need to know more about Dragon Ball Heroes.

The "new series" Facebook post is fake, for a number of demonstrable reasons.

Not that Battle of Gods doesn't open the door for new stuff. You just wonder if that new stuff can be explored in any meaningful way.

^ Never underestimate the ability of 1 Megabyte to bring out every emotion imaginable.

I doubt that there is a new series. Akira is currently working on his other manga to deal with Dragon Ball. He actually hates the fact that non of his other works are popular like Dragon Ball. I personally want a series after GT something like Dragon Ball Absalon.
    My Pokemon Teams
    Pokemon Platinum Version

Pokemon Black Version 2

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyPokemon inc. View Post
    I personally want a series after GT something like Dragon Ball Absalon.
    I'd prefer something that, much like Battle of the Gods, completely ignores the existences of GT, and further retcons it out of existence.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

Do you guys prefer the original Dragon Ball Z or Kai?

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity; when many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion."
    - Robert Pirsig
    “The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.”
    ― Neil deGrasse Tyson
    I post here occasionally despite the fact I no longer play Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Kyurem View Post
    I prefer Dragon Ball Z over Kai because of the voice actors/actress. Mainly #18's, but I got used to them, so they're both the same to me. What I didn't like was it cut.

I'm not a big fan of Kai it's just hacked together and takes the real effect out of the original DBZ series and I didn't really like it shortened everything, as for the new series if it happens I hope it skips GT but at least introduce SS4 and continues after the buu saga.

*Credit to SwornMetalhead at deaderic design for the aura banner, credit to astral shadow at the under for the buttons*

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Kyurem View Post
    I prefer the original DBZ. Sure it had filler, but the filler was very intertaning, like the Garlic Jr saga. The Fillers in DBZ are Very comical and build up suspense. Also you can miss an episode and not be lose. Kia is just to fast and overly censered.
    Looking for 2 SHINY SQUIRTLE and 1 SHINY BULBASAUR. I don't care about its stats or where it was born.
    I can breed any pokemon with 5ivs, Nature, ability (Available Hidden or not), and egg moves.

Pm with offers

Yeah, I liked the filler since its the only one that tied in to the deadzone movie, I wish all others movies were tied in as fillers though. But the best of DBZ over Kai was that they took their time with story and Kai just breezes through it, not cool.

*Credit to SwornMetalhead at deaderic design for the aura banner, credit to astral shadow at the under for the buttons*

Quote Originally Posted by kamoarc119 View Post
    Yeah, I liked the filler since its the only one that tied in to the deadzone movie, I wish all others movies were tied in as fillers though. But the best of DBZ over Kai was that they took their time with story and Kai just breezes through it, not cool.
    Exactly. The extra episodes in the Sayain saga made Goku's run on Snake Way and Gohan's Training more epic. Kai skipped it all and made it look like a casual jog and a fun camping trip.

Pm with offers

Kai was terrible, i actually preferred the filler episodes to the main fight-centric episodes. The filler just gave the show a little more substance. Although probably one of my favorite moments in DBZ was in the DBZ Movie one when Gohan gets drunk/high off of one of Garlic Jr's foods.

718/718 Pokemon caught as of 4/13/14
    Pokemon X FC: 2638-0594-6140
    Serebii.net Claims:
    -The Drill Pokemon, Nidoking

Quote Originally Posted by johnebert91 View Post
    Exactly. The extra episodes in the Sayain saga made Goku's run on Snake Way and Gohan's Training more epic. Kai skipped it all and made it look like a casual jog and a fun camping trip.
    That's true, all those fillers pretty much drew you into the stories and kept you entertained, and besides Kai didnt even reach the buu saga :-/

Quote Originally Posted by KantoPkmnMaster View Post
    Kai was terrible, i actually preferred the filler episodes to the main fight-centric episodes. The filler just gave the show a little more substance. Although probably one of my favorite moments in DBZ was in the DBZ Movie one when Gohan gets drunk/high off of one of Garlic Jr's foods.
    The show did have a lot of great substance thanks to there fillers and in the new movie     Spoiler:- DBZ movie:
    so you can see it again lol

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast