Thread: A mysterious black blink

Hybrid View

Question A mysterious black blink

For some reason, several spots on my computer where you type blink black mysteriously. It first started when I was on the Internet Explorer address bar and accidentally clicked both left and right clickers on my mouse and it's been like that on several spots on my computer where you can type. I posted a picture below if anyone can help !

problem 1.png
    Currently not playing any Pokemon Games, you can check my Backloggery for games that I AM playing, if you're interested:

If I'm playing a Pokemon game, I'll have my signature display the game I'm playing, current team, and badge number.

Isn't this just "Insert" on your keyboard being activated? :P press insert once again, that should probably fix it :-)

Nope, it's still going on.
    Currently not playing any Pokemon Games, you can check my Backloggery for games that I AM playing, if you're interested:

If I'm playing a Pokemon game, I'll have my signature display the game I'm playing, current team, and badge number.

Oops, sorry for accidentally posting twice.
    Last edited by Greekboy; 12th January 2013 at 10:46 PM. Reason: accidentally posted twice

So, no Insert activated? Does is appear only when typing in a text field?