Thread: My favorite hobbies

Hybrid View

Default My favorite hobbies

I think hobby is a best thing that we all do i our extra time. I have also some hobbies.
    1. Music
    2. Walk
    3. Exercise
    4. Reading

Whats you favorite hobbies. Share with us.

I like to go to municipal courts for the heck of it, normally resulting in something like this.

I also like video games, which the results in the exact same way that the previously mentioned activity does.
    Nothing interesting here. Carry on.
    Author's Profile

I like to practice yoga. Research topics few would as well as study information few would.
    Video games from time to time, as well as reading and studying texts,stories and books that contain interesting concepts and knowledge.
    Bug-Type Represent !
    I am the Big Bad moth, if you want some, come get some..

Playing sports(american football and soccer), Computers, music,video games, sleep, be with my friends. etc
    Lucario: Master of Aura...... and Chocolate!

FC(Pokemon Y): 4313-1362-5177

I like to read, write, play video games, mod video games/program independent games, listen to music, play music (learning guitar) and sing, build models (not so much anymore. I used to build model classic cars, if anyone cares. My favorite is still my 1966 "Samba" VW Microbus), and study/research whatever strikes my fancy at the time.
    I will be on here very, very rarely. The account is not dead, per se, but I will not be on often. This has become a den of hatred, hostility, and anger. It is not the SPPF it was when I joined, and I really dislike coming here. To those of you who were nice to me and were my friend, thank you. Goodbye.
    3DS FC: 1950 7837 2016
    Name: Nicole
    Electric Friend Safari. Pokemon: Dedenne, Pikachu, Manectric
    Before you try to act superior to someone else on here, remember that no matter how much of an "internet cool-guy" you think you are, this is a Pokemon forum.