Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you get pokemon music stuck in your head

You ever get that feel when you're walking around your house at night and suddenly you hear Old Cheatau? That's what's been happening for a while now.

Thank you based Turpoo

Yeah especially if I have to be in a place for so long, like for chaining, or hunting stubborn shinies.
    X FC: Cutty 2449 6004 1037
    The Trinity League Poison Apprentice Master League Shadow Stars League Poison Leader
    PokeGyms Fairy Leader

Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by thetifftiff
    Amount of real life time doesn't mean much when it comes to shiny hunting though.

Yes. xD It happens to me all the time.

It happens to me a lot. The songs that were stuck in my skull for the longest time are the Nimbassa city theme, and the Piano before Cynthia.
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/11lihjr.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i51.*******.com/11lihjr.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i51.*******.com/11lihjr.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i51.*******.com/11lihjr.gif[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/11i1u8j.png[/IMG]

Credit to Mew_ for the banner and pokemon player for the Growlithe Lickies.

when in the shower I suddenly blurt out the theme of the underground between Cerulean City and Virmillian City, OR the ending theme of G/S/C.

"Small but Brave! Keldeo the Hero!!"

3DS FC- 4141-3093-5467

FS- Flying Safari- Hawlucha,Woobat,Spearow

Please add me to your Friend Roster!

Oh, I get Pokémon music stuck in my head a lot. Mostly the Pokémon Center tune, but various ones tend to pop up randomly.

Speaking of Pokémon music, I absolutely love the menu song for Black and White 2! It's truly astounding and a nice change!
    +An Eevee's Tale, the Smallest of Eevees+

| Successful Trades on Serebii: 23 | 2DS Friend Code (shared DS): 4442-0034-0864 | National Pokédex Status: Complete |

Not too much but it happens. I'll whistle the opening to R/G/B/Y sometimes.

I do sometimes. Every once in awhile, I remember Cipher's theme from XD Gale of Darkness. Lovrina for the win

This happens to me all the time.
    It can be quite distracting.

O yes, it certainly does, I remember battle battle thems back from the GS days and their's a few mystery dugion themes I love also, mainly the beach
    May the odds be EVER in your favor
    Credit to Eeveelover824 for this sig and credit to RondezView for the pink pikachu
    If you are a true Swiftie (a Taylor Swift fan) like me and not scared to show it, "Drop Everything Now" and copy and paste in your signature.

I will admit to having Roxie's and Elesa's gym themes stuck im my head. XD
    Although, more recently I had the Kanto Trainer Battle theme and Gym Leader's Final Pokemon stuck in my head.

[Not Made by Me]

I was taking my semester finals for science and Colress's theme got stuck in my head. xD

Right now I have the BW Pokemon Center theme stuck in my head...

Shinies:

I only rarely get it stuck in my head just on its own, but I can recall the Pokemon Center music any time I try, and once I get it going in my head, it takes a while before it leaves.

Like now....

So here - I'll share.

Just thought of another one, May's theme. I just started humming it in the shower last night and it came to me how catchy it was. I actually used to get on people's nerves by humming it when I'd started Sapphire relatively recently.

Also, from Kanto, I remember getting the Lavender theme stuck in my head, but I often didn't remember how it went, and would mix it up with the Pokémon Tower theme. But they're both pretty catchy. Mt. Pyre's theme can also spring to mind, particularly when I'm feeling in a solemn mood.
    All fear the vampiric ghost skeletal uber mr. mime caterpie!

Thank you Megadio for the awesome banner.

Not very often. The Pokemon soundtrack is normally not that amazing. I've been known to start shaking my body whenever I hear the original Red/Blue/Green/Yellow Gym Leader theme, though.

I must say, I am 110% against this action, I mean, quoting Wikipedia, '' A world of free knowledge will be lost ''. I say screw SOPA and PIPA, and all who agrees with me, sig this! We all detest the bill and will fight for the freedom of the Internet!

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

Getting music stuck in your head has nothing to do with liking it. If you had to listen to a song you hated over and over it would get stuck in your head.
    Formerly known as Jigglychu.

Yeah I do sometimes. What's really weird is that I get 3rd gen music stuck in my head, and I haven't played 3rd gen in like 7 years.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

I very often get the anime OPs stuck in my head. Also, if I've been playing a Pokemon game recently, I usually have the song of the most recent place I visited stuck in my head for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    Yeah I do sometimes. What's really weird is that I get 3rd gen music stuck in my head, and I haven't played 3rd gen in like 7 years.
    That is weird. 0_o
    ~ * My Photobucket Album * ~

Thousands of screencaps of Pokémon, Toradora!, Shugo Chara!, Clannad, K-ON!, and many other anime.
    Use them however you want!

~ * GoodSearch * ~

Search engine that donates a penny to the charity of your choosing every time you do a search. Spread the word, help the world!

Click here to read my one and only Pokemon fanfic! I hope you enjoy it!

I only post on Serebii sporadically, just so you know.

I used to listen to the bike theme from Gold/Silver/Crystal on repeat while playing Pokemon. I found it soooooooo catchy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12