Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Most underrated Gen III Pokemon?

I keep seeing Grumpig and Sharpedo mentioned, yet I like to use those two quite a bit. Grumpig works if you're looking for a bit of a tank-ish Psychic type, while Sharpedo is a hard-hitting Water-type that is honestly much more interesting than a lot of the Water-types in other regions. At least to me. Funnily enough, my favorite Pokemon happen to be ones that not a lot of people like (my favorite of the weather trio is Groudon, easily the worst one competitively).

Crawdaunt is quite underrated. Yeah it has a bad movepool but it was actually one of the strongest team members in my recent Emerald playthrough.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

I wouldn't call Flygon underrated. It's very good, but everyone knows it's very good. I don't think Manectric gets the love it deserves. Same for Armaldo. Both were key members of my Emerald team. Even Mightyena and Sharpedo were alright.

For me I found it was shednja. She. I was younger I found I would get one and think it sucked due to 1 hp, but now if used right its indestructible. Later on in gen V I forgot move but if you use it on shednja it is immune to all but grass and water. Plus if you don't have nicida evolve at a high level you get a free high leveled shednja.
    Time for a new signature.

I'm an advanceshipper, you should read my fic that I am working on.
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...shipping-PG-13
    You should also tell me how I did.

Bask in my humble glory. ~sethern~

Crawdaunt is very underrated I think. And also Sharpedo. Both have similiar typing which is Water/Dark. Cacturne is underrated too I think.
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

Quote Originally Posted by TheSuperZekrom View Post
    Crawdaunt is very underrated I think. And also Sharpedo. Both have similiar typing which is Water/Dark. Cacturne is underrated too I think.
    Sharpedo's not overrated imo. I've seen some trainers in wi-fi battles use a Speed Boost one, and Cacturne was used for a Sandstorm team from what I remember.

DeviantART Account|Youtube Account|Tumblr Account
    [*IMG]http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x321/BrutakaBlaziken/Quilava42GIF_zps60c971ae.gif[/IMG*]

Please check the signature rules. Image size in total cannot exceed 500 kB.

Absol. 130 Base P.Att. yet cursed with dark typing, so no strong physical STAB.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123