Page 38 of 42 FirstFirst ... 28343536373839404142 LastLast
Results 926 to 950 of 1041

Thread: Bug-type Pokemon fan club

  1. #926
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    YOU ONLY WANT ME FOR MY LUMPS!
    Posts
    4,272

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShoesThief View Post
    That's weird. I see it perfectly in my screen! :/
    And that would be perfect, thanks!
    just posted it in the edited post above
    idk i couldn't see it but there you guys are!

    Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

  2. #927
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Chicago Suburbs
    Posts
    28

    Default

    Ok. How's that?
    I love how it looks and how he did it! XD
    Really good job and it's always good to have new bug banners!
        Spoiler:- Credit:

  3. #928
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    YOU ONLY WANT ME FOR MY LUMPS!
    Posts
    4,272

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShoesThief View Post
    Ok. How's that?
    I love how it looks and how he did it! XD
    Really good job and it's always good to have new bug banners!
    agreed
    Ex is the one that did mine as well
    i love those art styles that they have for most bugs
    the volcarona one looks sweet--->here

    Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

  4. #929
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    303

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShoesThief View Post
    Ok. How's that?
    I love how it looks and how he did it! XD
    Really good job and it's always good to have new bug banners!
    Aww cool man that butterfree looks awesome. I gotta say our sigs are upgrading very nicely lol.

    Whats everyone's opinion of the recent clip from genesect film?

    I no some people haven't seen it yet, though having said that if you haven't seen it and your reading this, click of the page fast and go to the serebii hompage.
    I think this clip was awesome, it showed metwo actually standing up to the genesect clan elder. ( the shiny one) The back story to this movie is gonna be awesome considering the theme of genetic manipulation and restoration.
    I think the story behind the genesect clan is gonna be awesome, perhaps their fossils where made of sap for some ancient ceremony or something hehe. They'll also have to show what it was like for the genesect clan back in the past as well and that's gonna be awesome. So damn anxious for this movie!
    Bug-Type Represent !
    I am the Big Bad moth, if you want some, come get some..

  5. #930
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    YOU ONLY WANT ME FOR MY LUMPS!
    Posts
    4,272

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial Moth View Post
    Aww cool man that butterfree looks awesome. I gotta say our sigs are upgrading very nicely lol.

    Whats everyone's opinion of the recent clip from genesect film?

    I no some people haven't seen it yet, though having said that if you haven't seen it and your reading this, click of the page fast and go to the serebii hompage.
    I think this clip was awesome, it showed metwo actually standing up to the genesect clan elder. ( the shiny one) The back story to this movie is gonna be awesome considering the theme of genetic manipulation and restoration.
    I think the story behind the genesect clan is gonna be awesome, perhaps their fossils where made of sap for some ancient ceremony or something hehe. They'll also have to show what it was like for the genesect clan back in the past as well and that's gonna be awesome. So damn anxious for this movie!
    i think the clip looked pretty sweet
    i don't like how Genesect is evil in it though D:
    most bugs are always evil in the anime :/

    Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

  6. #931
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Where I can fly on lugias
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Does anybody agree with a region for only bug types called sectine(sek-teen) the starters all evolve once and are larvesta(fire), surskit(water), and paras(grass) just like all the other regions with water grass and fire. The main legendary is genesect, and the bad guys, team bugsor, and they use spinerack and ariodos. You can catch all the other Pokemon that are bugs types.

    What does everyone think?
    check out the quilava!



    Credit goes to eeveelover824 and flower paradise graphics for these amazing userbars and the banner: click on it! and sworn metalhead


  7. #932
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Where I can fly on lugias
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial Moth View Post
    Aww cool man that butterfree looks awesome. I gotta say our sigs are upgrading very nicely lol.

    Whats everyone's opinion of the recent clip from genesect film?

    I no some people haven't seen it yet, though having said that if you haven't seen it and your reading this, click of the page fast and go to the serebii hompage.
    I think this clip was awesome, it showed metwo actually standing up to the genesect clan elder. ( the shiny one) The back story to this movie is gonna be awesome considering the theme of genetic manipulation and restoration.
    I think the story behind the genesect clan is gonna be awesome, perhaps their fossils where made of sap for some ancient ceremony or something hehe. They'll also have to show what it was like for the genesect clan back in the past as well and that's gonna be awesome. So damn anxious for this movie!
    I'm excited for mewtwo's return.
    But mewtwo is being a good guy, I thought when he flew off with the clones he would be gone forever.
    check out the quilava!



    Credit goes to eeveelover824 and flower paradise graphics for these amazing userbars and the banner: click on it! and sworn metalhead


  8. #933
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    YOU ONLY WANT ME FOR MY LUMPS!
    Posts
    4,272

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quimagma View Post
    Does anybody agree with a region for only bug types called sectine(sek-teen) the starters all evolve once and are larvesta(fire), surskit(water), and paras(grass) just like all the other regions with water grass and fire. The main legendary is genesect, and the bad guys, team bugsor, and they use spinerack and ariodos. You can catch all the other Pokemon that are bugs types.

    What does everyone think?
    that would be pretty cool
    i think it would be in a side game though because i can't see them making a whole main series game one type
    but that would be amazing i would pre order that before it's even available for pre order

    Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

  9. #934
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Chicago Suburbs
    Posts
    28

    Default

    I'm not too sure on what the rules are for a double post. So please be careful with that quimagama, it's easy to have to answers in the same box.
    For the Genesect movie I fully understand why Genesect is evil. I mean cmon! Team Plasma reconstructed this fossil pokemon so they can possibly deceive it.
    I think Ash and Co. With help from Mewtwo will have the extreme speed Genesect realize his mistake and call off it's goons.

    And as for the full region of bug types. I may be a lover of bugs but that wouldn't sell or get my attention.
    It's a cool idea! But it's so little and would get boring with out the mix of all different types.
        Spoiler:- Credit:

  10. #935
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Where I can fly on lugias
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShoesThief View Post
    I'm not too sure on what the rules are for a double post. So please be careful with that quimagama, it's easy to have to answers in the same box.
    For the Genesect movie I fully understand why Genesect is evil. I mean cmon! Team Plasma reconstructed this fossil pokemon so they can possibly deceive it.
    I think Ash and Co. With help from Mewtwo will have the extreme speed Genesect realize his mistake and call off it's goons.

    And as for the full region of bug types. I may be a lover of bugs but that wouldn't sell or get my attention.
    It's a cool idea! But it's so little and would get boring with out the mix of all different types.
    Hey, the bug region is just an idea, it probably won't ever exist. That being said about the new movie, I think they might have another mewtwo event or a shiny genesect with the move extremespeed
    check out the quilava!



    Credit goes to eeveelover824 and flower paradise graphics for these amazing userbars and the banner: click on it! and sworn metalhead


  11. #936
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    YOU ONLY WANT ME FOR MY LUMPS!
    Posts
    4,272

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quimagma View Post
    Hey, the bug region is just an idea, it probably won't ever exist. That being said about the new movie, I think they might have another mewtwo event or a shiny genesect with the move extremespeed
    that's what i was thinking
    it would be fantastic if there was a shiny genesect event to go with the movie
    after all the main character is a shiny genesect

    Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

  12. #937
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Where I can fly on lugias
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    that's what i was thinking
    it would be fantastic if there was a shiny genesect event to go with the movie
    after all the main character is a shiny genesect
    I'm glad you like the idea. but wouldn't the event come out on x/y because the movies play in November, where I live, so it would probably come out just before X/Y/(maybe) Z
    check out the quilava!



    Credit goes to eeveelover824 and flower paradise graphics for these amazing userbars and the banner: click on it! and sworn metalhead


  13. #938
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Crazy Town, Land of Insanity
    Posts
    4,241

    Default

    Wow, so many new members. :P

    Anyway... Uh, the Shiny Genesect would be fun to toy with, but I wouldn't use it on my team :P

    Oh, and, I just started on my Ruby Nuzlocke... SHINY SURSKIT. I don't care if it's against Nuzlocke rules. She (it's a female) shall be immortal. And destroy Roxanne.

  14. #939
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    YOU ONLY WANT ME FOR MY LUMPS!
    Posts
    4,272

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    Wow, so many new members. :P

    Anyway... Uh, the Shiny Genesect would be fun to toy with, but I wouldn't use it on my team :P

    Oh, and, I just started on my Ruby Nuzlocke... SHINY SURSKIT. I don't care if it's against Nuzlocke rules. She (it's a female) shall be immortal. And destroy Roxanne.
    i would probably do the same ^_^
    i found a shiny scyther in my SS
    i caught it in my nuzlocke breaking the nuzlocke rules but i didn't care!
    it was a shiny freaking scyther!

    Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

  15. #940
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    DK IS AN EPIC POSTER D8
    Posts
    692

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    i would probably do the same ^_^
    i found a shiny scyther in my SS
    i caught it in my nuzlocke breaking the nuzlocke rules but i didn't care!
    it was a shiny freaking scyther!
    ...Lucky son of a gun. So jealous ;~; I love Scyther D8 Even though I have a hard time telling the difference between shiny and regular Scyther Congrats though :O The only shinies I have now are my Stoutland and Azurill. No bug shinies ;~; D8 I love shiny Caterpie and Ariados though ^_^
    MMing: Espurr, 90 eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Good. You can never understand the mindset of a woman.

  16. #941
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    YOU ONLY WANT ME FOR MY LUMPS!
    Posts
    4,272

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Raspberyl View Post
    ...Lucky son of a gun. So jealous ;~; I love Scyther D8 Even though I have a hard time telling the difference between shiny and regular Scyther Congrats though :O The only shinies I have now are my Stoutland and Azurill. No bug shinies ;~; D8 I love shiny Caterpie and Ariados though ^_^
    i have three shiny bugs
    i have a shiny scizor (was scyther)
    a shiny heracross
    and a shiny scolipede (which is one of THEE coolest shinies)

    Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

  17. #942
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    516

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
    Ooh, Bugsys team in a fanfic should at least have Shedinja, Vespiquen and Scizor! For some reason, I think they're fitting for him..
    One liner again =/
    Next time you are sure to get a week ban.
    That's not even funny anymore.

    Quimagma, you receive two warnings for posting six one-liner posts, and a double-post. Be careful next time.
    Last edited by RealRaymon; 12th March 2013 at 5:36 PM.

  18. #943
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Where I can fly on lugias
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RealRaymon View Post
    One liner again =/
    Next time you are sure to get a week ban.
    That's not even funny anymore.

    Quimagma, you receive two warnings for posting six one-liner posts, and a double-post. Be careful next time.
    Sorry sir. But I hope there is a shiny genesect event, so everyone can add a red genesect to there shiny bug collection, and the event could have a shiny genesect from the event, then go somewhere(I don't know where) and you find a clan of genesects with all the different drives. What does everyone think?
    check out the quilava!



    Credit goes to eeveelover824 and flower paradise graphics for these amazing userbars and the banner: click on it! and sworn metalhead


  19. #944
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    YOU ONLY WANT ME FOR MY LUMPS!
    Posts
    4,272

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quimagma View Post
    Sorry sir. But I hope there is a shiny genesect event, so everyone can add a red genesect to there shiny bug collection, and the event could have a shiny genesect from the event, then go somewhere(I don't know where) and you find a clan of genesects with all the different drives. What does everyone think?
    while that seems to fit the movie....
    i don't think they would give us five of the same legend at the same time
    seems kinda over done to me

    Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

  20. #945
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    303

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quimagma View Post
    Sorry sir. But I hope there is a shiny genesect event, so everyone can add a red genesect to there shiny bug collection, and the event could have a shiny genesect from the event, then go somewhere(I don't know where) and you find a clan of genesects with all the different drives. What does everyone think?
    MMmmmm i guess lol. I just personally think that shinnies have no value anymore.. So to me their useless unless i myself have caught them as its the only way i can confirm its legit really.. I mean... When genesect first came out we were swarmed with hacked shiny and non shiny genesects, and now that you can clone as well as RNG, hacking to gain Pokemon ( gaining a pokemon through unnatural means) is to easy..
    I think its meaningless really.. I mean lol, ill be the first in line to get a legit shiny genesect from an event ya no, but shinies and events have lost their meaning and value because of RNG and other hacking methods..
    With that all said though, a red genesect would look nice in my collection ^.^
    Bug-Type Represent !
    I am the Big Bad moth, if you want some, come get some..

  21. #946
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    YOU ONLY WANT ME FOR MY LUMPS!
    Posts
    4,272

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial Moth View Post
    MMmmmm i guess lol. I just personally think that shinnies have no value anymore.. So to me their useless unless i myself have caught them as its the only way i can confirm its legit really.. I mean... When genesect first came out we were swarmed with hacked shiny and non shiny genesects, and now that you can clone as well as RNG, hacking to gain Pokemon ( gaining a pokemon through unnatural means) is to easy..
    I think its meaningless really.. I mean lol, ill be the first in line to get a legit shiny genesect from an event ya no, but shinies and events have lost their meaning and value because of RNG and other hacking methods..
    With that all said though, a red genesect would look nice in my collection ^.^
    whoa people hack to get pokes?
    whatever happened to EV training and breeding for IVs and natures?!?!?!
    that's like the best part of the game!
    and i agree shinies kind of are losing value
    i mean you can just catch a shiny gyrados in lake of rage but that still kinda involves some work i guess
    but i would be at gamestop the day they announce a shiny genesect event for sure

    Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

  22. #947
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    303

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    whoa people hack to get pokes?
    whatever happened to EV training and breeding for IVs and natures?!?!?!
    that's like the best part of the game!
    and i agree shinies kind of are losing value
    i mean you can just catch a shiny gyrados in lake of rage but that still kinda involves some work i guess
    but i would be at gamestop the day they announce a shiny genesect event for sure


    LOl yeah striaght out bro, i cant wait till they release a shiny genesect with extream speed<3
    IM gonna bomb so many pokes with a baned adamant beetle xD

    Lol but yeah.. The lake of rage i think was an introduction to shiny pokemon ya no, given that magikarp was reffered to so much in the anime n stuff as well as garadose, the 2 were even quite symbolic also.. But i think they where nuthing but an introduction really.
    Thats more or less where the game when dont hill i think though, because.. Ev and IV training can be accomplished by normal means and its even been built into the game design of gen5// But still RNG'er's with the knowledge of the game that they do have, have managed to work around it and intentionally breed pokemon effortlessly on the first try with perfect IV's, shiny, and of the nature they wont because of the seed they chose..... If thats not hacking WTF is ya no....
    RNG'er's, and i no alot , often say that hacking is using other devises to aid or allow you to gain a pokemon by unnaturally means( like game shark)... BUT THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT THEY DO. THEY USE COMPUTER PROGRAMS TO DECODE AND ANALYSE THE NUMBERS AND DATA AND WHICH ALLOWS THEM TO RECEIVE SIGNIFICANT DATA AND INPUT IT INTO THE GAME. THAT IS HACKING.
    Bug-Type Represent !
    I am the Big Bad moth, if you want some, come get some..

  23. #948
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    YOU ONLY WANT ME FOR MY LUMPS!
    Posts
    4,272

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial Moth View Post
    LOl yeah striaght out bro, i cant wait till they release a shiny genesect with extream speed<3
    IM gonna bomb so many pokes with a baned adamant beetle xD

    Lol but yeah.. The lake of rage i think was an introduction to shiny pokemon ya no, given that magikarp was reffered to so much in the anime n stuff as well as garadose, the 2 were even quite symbolic also.. But i think they where nuthing but an introduction really.
    Thats more or less where the game when dont hill i think though, because.. Ev and IV training can be accomplished by normal means and its even been built into the game design of gen5// But still RNG'er's with the knowledge of the game that they do have, have managed to work around it and intentionally breed pokemon effortlessly on the first try with perfect IV's, shiny, and of the nature they wont because of the seed they chose..... If thats not hacking WTF is ya no....
    RNG'er's, and i no alot , often say that hacking is using other devises to aid or allow you to gain a pokemon by unnaturally means( like game shark)... BUT THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT THEY DO. THEY USE COMPUTER PROGRAMS TO DECODE AND ANALYSE THE NUMBERS AND DATA AND WHICH ALLOWS THEM TO RECEIVE SIGNIFICANT DATA AND INPUT IT INTO THE GAME. THAT IS HACKING.
    holy crap i didn't know you could do that
    but the breeding for competitiveness is so much fun!
    and i totally forgot shinies weren't introduced until gen II
    but still shiny genesect would be amazing

    EDIT:
    on another not anyone hope that Syclant and Aurumoth become real?
    Last edited by Yveltal96; 13th March 2013 at 5:44 AM.

    Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

  24. #949
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Where I can fly on lugias
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial Moth View Post
    MMmmmm i guess lol. I just personally think that shinnies have no value anymore.. So to me their useless unless i myself have caught them as its the only way i can confirm its legit really.. I mean... When genesect first came out we were swarmed with hacked shiny and non shiny genesects, and now that you can clone as well as RNG, hacking to gain Pokemon ( gaining a pokemon through unnatural means) is to easy..
    I think its meaningless really.. I mean lol, ill be the first in line to get a legit shiny genesect from an event ya no, but shinies and events have lost their meaning and value because of RNG and other hacking methods..
    With that all said though, a red genesect would look nice in my collection ^.^
    So your saying people can hack the game to get events before they come out? What's the point of that? Events usually involve side-along missions and Pokemon you can only get by events or cheating, and what's the fun of that? I personally have cheated Pokemon in, but it' boring, and events are legit. SO GO EVENT POKEMON. GO!!!

    Edit: no, I don't think syclant and aurimoth become real, it just doesn't seem like all the other Pokemon drawing styles, but gamefreak, if your listening, ADD A FREAKIN BUG AND DRAGON TYPE!

    And how's that compared to a one liner?
    Last edited by Quimagma; 13th March 2013 at 1:07 PM.
    check out the quilava!



    Credit goes to eeveelover824 and flower paradise graphics for these amazing userbars and the banner: click on it! and sworn metalhead


  25. #950
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    YOU ONLY WANT ME FOR MY LUMPS!
    Posts
    4,272

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quimagma View Post
    So your saying people can hack the game to get events before they come out? What's the point of that? Events usually involve side-along missions and Pokemon you can only get by events or cheating, and what's the fun of that? I personally have cheated Pokemon in, but it' boring, and events are legit. SO GO EVENT POKEMON. GO!!!

    Edit: no, I don't think syclant and aurimoth become real, it just doesn't seem like all the other Pokemon drawing styles, but gamefreak, if your listening, ADD A FREAKIN BUG AND DRAGON TYPE!

    And how's that compared to a one liner?
    much better this post contributes
    and a bug/dragon would be cool
    and by syclant and aurumoth becoming real, i didn't mean literally but pokemon with the same concept as them
    syclant in a bug/ice pokemon given the stats and moves to take down dragons
    set i use for syclant on PS:
    Ability: Mountaineer (avoids all rock-type attacks and entry hazards on entrance)
    Item: Focus Sash
    Moves:
    -tail glow
    -ice beam
    -bug buzz
    -earth power

    Ice beam will take out just about any dragon and earth power will kill dialga
    bug buzz can be used against hydreigon, latias, and latios
    if you start with syclant, you should be able to get in one tail glow because of his focus sash
    he is already fast enough to not have to worry too much about being outsped
    if you are lucky you can get in two tail glows

    Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

Page 38 of 42 FirstFirst ... 28343536373839404142 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •