Page 12 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
Results 276 to 300 of 1041

Thread: Bug-type Pokemon fan club

  1. #276
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    YOU ONLY WANT ME FOR MY LUMPS!
    Posts
    4,272

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Odin VI View Post
    would love to see how it turns out
    its going to be a gear banner using this picture scyther.jpg

    Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

  2. #277
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    its going to be a gear banner using this picture scyther.jpg
    thats a pretty cool pic

  3. #278
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    YOU ONLY WANT ME FOR MY LUMPS!
    Posts
    4,272

    Default

    glad you like it lets just hope everyone else does and it turns out good on the gear banner

    Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

  4. #279
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Death Star
    Posts
    103

    Default

    Username: xerneas96
    Favorite thing about Bug-types? They are very unexpected and can be used to devastate underestimating trainers wondering what happened. I honestly used to hate bug pokemon until diamond and pearl came out because when I saw bug pokemon I saw a weak pokemon with terrible stats. I just didn't consider them to be worth it. Then my brother, gave me a heracross and I loved that pokemon because it flattened teams in seconds. I was also very happy with generation 5 when they came out with genesect volcarona scolipede crustle and durant. They brought a whole new breed of incredibly powerful and useful bug pokemon. Basically bug pokemon only have a few weaknesses making for great defensive and offensive typing because they can kill three very common types just with their bug types (from what I've battled)
    I claim Leafeon, Hydreigon & Volcarona!

        Spoiler:

  5. #280
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    303

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xerneas96 View Post
    Username: xerneas96
    Favorite thing about Bug-types? They are very unexpected and can be used to devastate underestimating trainers wondering what happened. I honestly used to hate bug pokemon until diamond and pearl came out because when I saw bug pokemon I saw a weak pokemon with terrible stats. I just didn't consider them to be worth it. Then my brother, gave me a heracross and I loved that pokemon because it flattened teams in seconds. I was also very happy with generation 5 when they came out with genesect volcarona scolipede crustle and durant. They brought a whole new breed of incredibly powerful and useful bug pokemon. Basically bug pokemon only have a few weaknesses making for great defensive and offensive typing because they can kill three very common types just with their bug types (from what I've battled)

    heheh 5th gen most certainly did get some amazing bug types.
    Welcome
    Bug-Type Represent !
    I am the Big Bad moth, if you want some, come get some..

  6. #281
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial Moth View Post
    heheh 5th gen most certainly did get some amazing bug types.
    Welcome
    only problem i had was too many Bug/Steel were added in at once

    Durant
    Genesect
    Escavalier

    i dont mind Genesect so much because it has a big movepool and can protect itself, but the others seem to me like they were just thrown in for the sake of it >.<

  7. #282
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    516

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Odin VI View Post
    only problem i had was too many Bug/Steel were added in at once

    Durant
    Genesect
    Escavalier

    i dont mind Genesect so much because it has a big movepool and can protect itself, but the others seem to me like they were just thrown in for the sake of it >.<
    Durant with Hustle and Hone Claws can reach riduculous power, and Choice Band Escavalier with Megahorn rips everything apart. So, I disagree with you.

  8. #283
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RealRaymon View Post
    Durant with Hustle and Hone Claws can reach riduculous power, and Choice Band Escavalier with Megahorn rips everything apart. So, I disagree with you.
    i think i came off a bit wrong, i just think they should of added another typing in instead of more Bug/Steel.

    like Bug/Water, Bug/Ice & Bug/Dark

  9. #284
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    516

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Odin VI View Post
    i think i came off a bit wrong, i just think they should of added another typing in instead of more Bug/Steel.

    like Bug/Water, Bug/Ice & Bug/Dark
    Here I agree. Imagine the Bug/Ice Pokemon...

  10. #285
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RealRaymon View Post
    Here I agree. Imagine the Bug/Ice Pokemon...
    would look so cool, got my fingers crossed for X & Y version

  11. #286
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    YOU ONLY WANT ME FOR MY LUMPS!
    Posts
    4,272

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RealRaymon View Post
    Here I agree. Imagine the Bug/Ice Pokemon...
    that does sound cool but the reason im not ecstatic about that type combo is mainly just because ice only resists ice but im sure a bug/ice pokemon would make more of an offensive terror than defensive like scizor. what im hopeful for in sixth gen is a bug/dark because it the bug typing would get rid of its weakness to fighting and i could imagine it being a very scary pokemon to go up against

    Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

  12. #287
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Death Star
    Posts
    103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    that does sound cool but the reason im not ecstatic about that type combo is mainly just because ice only resists ice but im sure a bug/ice pokemon would make more of an offensive terror than defensive like scizor. what im hopeful for in sixth gen is a bug/dark because it the bug typing would get rid of its weakness to fighting and i could imagine it being a very scary pokemon to go up against
    Bug and dragon would be pretty sick
    I claim Leafeon, Hydreigon & Volcarona!

        Spoiler:

  13. #288
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    YOU ONLY WANT ME FOR MY LUMPS!
    Posts
    4,272

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xerneas96 View Post
    Bug and dragon would be pretty sick
    ? ik he isn't dragon but i cant imagine what a bug/dragon would look like unless it looked like him or flygon

    Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

  14. #289
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ◉︵◉
    Posts
    901

    Default

    I agree, a Bug/Dragon or a Bug/Dark would be awesome. I just hope this next batch is as awesome as Gen 5's.


    Back from a very long hiatus. Signature and other things under construction! My friend code is 3496-9664-6228, and my friend safari contains Slugma, Growlithe, and Braixen.

        Spoiler:- Shinies and credits:

  15. #290
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    52

    Default

    i like this fan made bug type

    Dark-Bug type.jpg

  16. #291
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Costa Rica
    Posts
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Odin VI View Post
    i like this fan made bug type

    Dark-Bug type.jpg
    Hahahaha Inksect XD like that name!
        Spoiler:- Lvl 100 Pokémon:

  17. #292
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    303

    Default

    Ok after some last minute running around we've finished setting this tournament lol.

    THE TOURNAMENT STARTS NOW~

    The round robin tournament will be played at as follows:
    Each 7 participants will verse one another in 7 rounds of combat >.>
    Though given the odd numbers in each of the 7 rounds, one person will have a "bye" ( meaning they dont get to battle =.= )

    The battle will be decided on a best of 3 bout.
    Then after the 7 rounds, and each person has battled one another,
    the 4 highest ranking bug-trainers will advance into the finals.
    Were the 1st rank will verse the 3rd and the 2nd rank will verse the 4th.
    After that the winners of those 2 battles are declared, they will battle one another in the finale .

    PS genesect is not allowed


    THis is the thingo --->





    GREEN IS A WINRED IS A LOSS


    Round 1
    pokemon,master VS Celestial moth
    MeismadatyouatyouVS Odin VI
    Dirkac VS Yveltal
    BYE: RealRaymon

    Round 2
    Yveltal96 VS Meismadatyou
    Odin VI VS Pokemon,master1
    RealRaymon VS Celestialmoth
    BYE: Dirkac

    Round 3
    RealRaymon VS Meismadatyou
    Dirkac VS Celestialmoth
    Yveltal96 VS Odin VI
    BYE: Pokemon,master

    Round 4
    Odin VI VS Dirkac
    Celestialmoth VS Meismadatyou
    RealRaymon VS Pokemon,master
    BYE: Yveltal96

    Round 5
    Dirkac VS Pokemon,master
    Yveltal96 VS RealRaymon
    Odin VI VS Celestialmoth
    Bye: Meismadatyou

    Round 6
    Celestialmoth VS Yveltal96
    RealRaymon VS Dirkac
    Meismadatyou VS Pokemon,master
    Bye: Odin VI

    Round 7
    RealRaymon VS Odin VI
    Pokemon,master VS Yveltal96
    meismadatyou VS Dirkac
    Bye: Celestial moth
    Last edited by Celestial Moth; 4th February 2013 at 12:46 AM.
    Bug-Type Represent !
    I am the Big Bad moth, if you want some, come get some..

  18. #293
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    YOU ONLY WANT ME FOR MY LUMPS!
    Posts
    4,272

    Default

    what is Dirkac's name on PO? i cant find him

    Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

  19. #294
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    YOU ONLY WANT ME FOR MY LUMPS!
    Posts
    4,272

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by odin vi View Post
    i like this fan made bug type

    Dark-Bug type.jpg
    that is sick!!!!

    Edit: on another note, my banner request was accepted a few minutes ago so the banner should be done in about a day
    Last edited by Yveltal96; 2nd February 2013 at 1:05 AM.

    Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

  20. #295
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    52

    Default

    Round 1

    Odin VI Vs Meismadatyou

    Odin Vi wins (we did a best 2 out of 3)

    goodluck all on your battles!

  21. #296
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Mossdeep City, Hoenn
    Posts
    116

    Default

    Good game, Odin!

    Also, do we have set times/dates that we are going to do the individual rounds, or can I challenge my Round 2 opponent at any time?

  22. #297
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    303

    Default

    Nice guys



    Quote Originally Posted by meismadatyou View Post
    Good game, Odin!

    Also, do we have set times/dates that we are going to do the individual rounds, or can I challenge my Round 2 opponent at any time?
    Ermm.. i dont think its necessary. Like if we start challenging rounds ahead of where every body's at it might get confusing.
    But it might be worth while doing to save time.. I dunno i need Raymon's thoughts on that one ay
    Bug-Type Represent !
    I am the Big Bad moth, if you want some, come get some..

  23. #298
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    YOU ONLY WANT ME FOR MY LUMPS!
    Posts
    4,272

    Default

    When do I get to battle

    Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

  24. #299
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    303

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    When do I get to battle
    Scroll up
    I posted a full listing of the rounds and who's battling who, its up to the peopel involved in each match to conduct that battle and report the results on this thread.
    We also might be able to do the battles in other rounds if the people are up for it ( if you no what i mean), but im not to sure ay...
    Last edited by Celestial Moth; 2nd February 2013 at 6:45 AM.
    Bug-Type Represent !
    I am the Big Bad moth, if you want some, come get some..

  25. #300
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Death Star
    Posts
    103

    Default

    Ha my friend used to doubt the power of bug pokemon until I named off all the good ones. Eat my heracross Jared
    I claim Leafeon, Hydreigon & Volcarona!

        Spoiler:

Page 12 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •