Page 18 of 42 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Bug-type Pokemon fan club

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    i would like that :3
    only issue is that ice is an atrocious defensive typing for a bug to have
    What I really liked was a ghost and bug typing but unfortunately it's too risky to use shedinja. I used to have one. Idk what happened to it, it did really well though up until the opponent brought out a fire type.
    I claim Leafeon, Hydreigon & Volcarona!

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by bleuumbreon View Post
    nah giving beedrill 4th evo would make no good sense.....i mean how would it look or what type would it have..?

Maybe illumise and volbeat should be given an evolution...!
    i know it makes no sense but he needs better stats
    it could be the same typing as it is i like the combo but he could look....cool idk i havent thought of design

A 3rd evolution/4th stage would be quite lame. If anything, they should give Kakuna a branched evolution...

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
    A 3rd evolution/4th stage would be quite lame. If anything, they should give Kakuna a branched evolution...
    You get a warning for posting a one liner post. Be careful next time.
    As for the 4th evolution, no one EVER will get one, and if you want to use a better Beedrill, PM me. I'll tell you how it is possible.

i was thinking something like that
    but would it still be a bee in this new branched evo?

i was thinking something like that
    but would it still be a bee in this new branched evo?
    Maybe it could evolve into a wasp? Wasps are bigger and stronger than bees, after all.

Quote Originally Posted by RealRaymon View Post
    You get a warning for posting a one liner post. Be careful next time.
    Excuse me? I had nothing more to say, my post had content and wasn't off topic.

Give me a break, kiddo.

Maybe it could evolve into a wasp? Wasps are bigger and stronger than bees, after all.
    yeah and wasps are a pain in the butt!
    if they make a wasp with sniper that would be cool and i would definitely use it throughout story mode and troll people online with it

Excuse me? I had nothing more to say, my post had content and wasn't off topic.
    Give me a break, kiddo.
    Please just be careful we have to take this rule very seriously..

yeah and wasps are a pain in the butt!
    if they make a wasp with sniper that would be cool and i would definitely use it throughout story mode and troll people online with it
    Errrr, if i'm not mistaken isn't bedrill a wasp >.>
    I cant imagine beedrill evolving either however, cause if it did i think it would turn into something extremely
    "tank" looking. Kinda with the same "tank look" that vespiquen's got. But as far as 6th gen abilities go
    i think Raymon's pretty right with his analysis lol. As cool and awesome as it would be to have a moth with "sniper"
    it would just add to the many things currently in pokemon that don't seem to make sense ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by bleuumbreon View Post
    nah giving beedrill 4th evo would make no good sense.....i mean how would it look or what type would it have..?

Maybe illumise and volbeat should be given an evolution...!
    Ooo i didn't think about this ay, its an amazing idea. Illumise and volbeat are both soo powerful as they are currently an evolution of them would be mad!
    Tail glow and a batton pass set on a tank volbeat already is good and my personal favorite of a tank illumise with, confuse ray, sunny day, thunderwave and attract
    reeks havoc on teams. Oh goodness, an evolution of them would be amazing!
    Their bound to make some more beetles for gen 6, given that their outnumbered like 3:1 i think now?
    Wasps i think are certainly not making a comeback ^.^"
    Last edited by Celestial Moth; 9th February 2013 at 6:50 PM.
    Bug-Type Represent !

the one-liner rule is tearing the club apart. I have seen it happen before, with the breeding club.

Bug-Types rule! Whoop whoop!

Volbeat and Illumise are bad, imo. they really could need an evolution each which hopefully would provide them with some real power
    And Moth, what is your signature?

Quote Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
    the one-liner rule is tearing the club apart. I have seen it happen before, with the breeding club.

Bug-Types rule! Whoop whoop!

Volbeat and Illumise are bad, imo. they really could need an evolution each which hopefully would provide them with some real power
    And Moth, what is your signature?

Mmm yeah i heard about the breeding club. Its very important that we post correctly, because as sweet may mentioned in her post , people are ignoring it and are paying the price..

Illumise is the Number 1 underestimated pokemon out XD.
    Not to mention prankster ability owns.
    I use her on my Mono bug team regularly on PO.
    I mean.. This is the set i use for my illumise.

@focus sash@
    252 SPD 252 DEF 4hp
    Bold nature
    Ability: prankster
    ~confuse ray
    ~thunderwave
    ~sunny day
    ~attract

I use her to paralyze a poke that can outspeed my scarfed heracross, then subdue it with attract and confuse ray and when i no its gonna hax out, i switch out after a sunny day to volcarona and sweep
    Its a rather successful tactic that works more than you'd think again the generic OU sets.

SIG: is of kabuto from Naruto shippuden :P
    I did not make it lol
    Last edited by Celestial Moth; 9th February 2013 at 7:15 PM.
    Bug-Type Represent !

If I were up against that Illumise, I would probably use Prankster Tornadus or something to use Taunt. It can leanr Taunt, can't it?
    I rarely play with generation 5. I'm only at Skyla on my White2, and i don't play it often

Yeah.. the breeding club. haven't posted there in ages.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial Moth View Post
    Mmm yeah i heard about the breeding club. Its very important that we post correctly, because as sweet may mentioned in her post , people are ignoring it and are paying the price..

Illumise is the Number 1 underestimated pokemon out XD.
    I use her on my Mono bug team regularly on PO.

@focus sash@
    252 SPD 252 DEF 4hp
    Bold nature
    Ability: prankster
    ~confuse ray
    ~thunderwave
    ~sunny day
    ~attract

I use her to paralyze a poke that can outspeed my scarfed heracross, then subdue it with attract and confuse ray and when i no its gonna hax out, i switch out after a sunny day to volcarona and sweep
    Its a rather successful tactic that works more than you'd think again the generic OU sets.

SIG: is of kabuto from Naruto shippuden :P
    I did not make it lol
    i definitely have to agree with you!
    illumise and volbeat in the hands of a master (especially with prankster) is very hard to deal with
    i think you are right about beedrill being a wasp >.> unfortunately
    but idk when i pictured a split evo for beedrill i pictured the wasp pokemon to be in a pose more like yanmega's instead of standing
    if uk what i mean.

Speaking of weak bugs. Anyone ever used Shedinja?
    I have, it did obliterate a lv. 100 Latios when level 20 itself but... It's difficult to master it, really.
    Any opinions?

And the sprite, because I like it. lol

i never used a shedinja cause i never had R/S/E
    but ik my brother used to use him quite a bit and he liked him
    and i do agree it is hard to master using someone like him

Nincadas can be found in Eterna Forest by using the Pokeradar in DPpt too, btw.
    Give that thing Toxic, and it is dangerous! unless it gets hit by something..

Nincadas can be found in Eterna Forest by using the Pokeradar in DPpt too, btw.
    Give that thing Toxic, and it is dangerous! unless it gets hit by something..
    well ik but i never exactly used nincada let alone found one truthfully as i never searched for one
    and toxic with shedinja would be a pain if you don't have the right moves only problem is he has five common weaknesses
    but my fav strategy for him is the first one on this link: http://www.smogon.com/bw/pokemon/shedinja/uber

Speaking of weak bugs. Anyone ever used Shedinja?
    I have, it did obliterate a lv. 100 Latios when level 20 itself but... It's difficult to master it, really.
    Any opinions?

And the sprite, because I like it. lol

MMmmm Shedinja is an interesting one.... i myself never did learn to master it but i have had some interesting plays used by them against me.
    A few times now iv been forced to let shedinja swords dance a few times while i was scrambling to remember which types could beat it >.>

The most succesfull shedinjas i've seen would be with focus sash, swords dance shadow sneak. Im realy not sure on the others moves lol.
    Shedinja's can be quite amazing in the rights hand ay, just like you suggested. I've had more trouble recently with the Baton passing sets of
    ninjask. (they've become so popular lol)
    But Shedinja, as a ghost/bug is such a good poke i think and the concept behind it is spectacular.With shadow sneek as a physical move that hits first with priority, if it can power up to +6 ATT it can be devastating. Not to mention the moveset that yvetal provided with that link, cause if it baton passed +2 to +6 att to something like a choice banneded bullet punching scizor it would be mayhem.
    Bug-Type Represent !

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial Moth View Post
    MMmmm Shedinja is an interesting one.... i myself never did learn to master it but i have had some interesting plays used by them against me.
    A few times now iv been forced to let shedinja swords dance a few times while i was scrambling to remember which types could beat it >.>

The most succesfull shedinjas i've seen would be with focus sash, swords dance shadow sneak. Im realy not sure on the others moves lol.
    Shedinja's can be quite amazing in the rights hand ay, just like you suggested. I've had more trouble recently with the Baton passing sets of
    ninjask. (they've become so popular lol)
    But Shedinja, as a ghost/bug is such a good poke i think and the concept behind it is spectacular.With shadow sneek as a physical move that hits first with priority, if it can power up to +6 ATT it can be devastating. Not to mention the moveset that yvetal provided with that link, cause if it baton passed +2 to +6 att to something like a choice banneded bullet punching scizor it would be mayhem.
    gotta love baton pass great move a strategy i like to use in double battle is i use someone that knows simple beam and use it on my own illumise. next you use tail glow with illumise which because of simple beam instantly maximizes special attack. then, if you can, use a couple quiver dances and baton pass into your volcarona or yanmega

Quote Originally Posted by celestial moth View Post
    mmm yeah i heard about the breeding club. Its very important that we post correctly, because as sweet may mentioned in her post , people are ignoring it and are paying the price..

Illumise is the number 1 underestimated pokemon out xd.
    I use her on my mono bug team regularly on po.

@focus sash@
    252 spd 252 def 4hp
    bold nature
    ability: Prankster
    ~confuse ray
    ~thunderwave
    ~sunny day
    ~attract

i use her to paralyze a poke that can outspeed my scarfed heracross, then subdue it with attract and confuse ray and when i no its gonna hax out, i switch out after a sunny day to volcarona and sweep :d
    its a rather successful tactic that works more than you'd think again the generic ou sets.

Sig: Is of kabuto from naruto shippuden
    i did not make it lol
    mahn this illumise of yours looks good but what if taunt is used?? Wouldn't it get into some trouble??
    I think so....

Taunt would probably ruin that Illumise. afster Pokemon with higher speed and the Prankster-ability, I imagine would outspeed it?
    like.. those genie-things, Sableye etc.

Btw. Can anyone please explain the userbar-stuff for me?

Taunt would probably ruin that Illumise. afster Pokemon with higher speed and the Prankster-ability, I imagine would outspeed it?
    like.. those genie-things, Sableye etc.

Btw. Can anyone please explain the userbar-stuff for me?
    what taunt does is something extremely annoying which actually saves illumise. because of its prankster ability any non-damaging move it has becomes a priority move. so say someone is about to try and set up with a swords dance or quiver dance or try a baton pass. when taunt is used it makes that move fail and they can't use it for three turns. and during that time, you have time to set up and paralyze confuse and infatuate the opponent which is the worst thing in the world cause then it's pretty much impossible to land a hit on illumise

I meant if anything were to use it against her.
    She could only struggle while the mentioned Quiver Dancer dances its way into a killing spree.
    I like Taunt. I use it often if I play with PO. But rarely in-game

I meant if anything were to use it against her.
    She could only struggle while the mentioned Quiver Dancer dances its way into a killing spree.
    I like Taunt. I use it often if I play with PO. But rarely in-game
    ohhhh but it wouldn't destroy her cause it only works for one move doesn't it?
    and anyways that's why you confuse them first
    and then pray to god they get hurt, or don't use taunt
    or you could simply switch out and now worry about it lol

It works for all moves.
    *Something used Taunt!*
    No Thunder Wave.. No Attract.. No Sunny Day.. no anything
    Switching out is so risky, imo. It's cowardly to just switch out because you're up at a disantvantage

well if you can't use a move you can't use a move and just switch into someone that resists the attack you are anticipating.
    and if you use thunder wave or confuse ray, because of prankster you have priority

Page 18 of 42 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast