Page 20 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast
Results 476 to 500 of 1041

Thread: Bug-type Pokemon fan club

  1. #476
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Hidden Forest
    Posts
    1,268

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RealRaymon View Post
    That would be awesome, I agree. But it woll be even more awesome, if you stop posting one-liners. You receive a warning.

    You made a double post, but I guess it was not done on purpose. But next time you'll get a warning.

    About Heracross evolution...It will never get an evolution, because if it gets it, with Eviolite and Moxie it will be unbreakable, and its' evolution will have something like 140 Attack and 110 Speed? With Moxie? Heck no, it'll never happen.

    yep that heracross would then be insane..............
    and yeah sorry for the double posting......not intentional...!

        Spoiler:- ASB Records and Credits:

    R.I.P - THE ONES WHO LOST THEIR LIVES 9/11 - Humanity Finally Dies.|Wild Future|ASB

  2. #477
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    YOU ONLY WANT ME FOR MY LUMPS!
    Posts
    4,272

    Default

    lol yeah i know a heracross evo would be unnecessary but it would be the best bug type ever if it did
    and to answer Elysian's question i think heracross learns stone edge because he's part fighting and uses it to counter flying types
    while i think heracross getting an evo is completely crazy but an awesome idea, i still think pinsir needs an evo mainly because he isn't as usable as his two counterparts scyther, and heracross
    i mean pinsir is good but he isn't as good as heracross for what he is used for.

    Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

  3. #478
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Chicago Suburbs
    Posts
    28

    Default

    Username: ShoesThief
    Favorite thing about Bug-types? I'd have to say I just like how their art looks. I mean I never really was a big bug type person till a few weeks ago when I got a shiny Caterpie *First wild shiny* After that I've appreciated bugs more!
        Spoiler:- Credit:

  4. #479
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    YOU ONLY WANT ME FOR MY LUMPS!
    Posts
    4,272

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShoesThief View Post
    Username: ShoesThief
    Favorite thing about Bug-types? I'd have to say I just like how their art looks. I mean I never really was a big bug type person till a few weeks ago when I got a shiny Caterpie *First wild shiny* After that I've appreciated bugs more!
    i'm not the owner so i can't admit you to the club but i must say i agree with you about the artwork
    i would have to say my favorite bug type pokemon artwork so far is scolipede
    idk what it is about him i think i just love the color scheme
    Last edited by Yveltal96; 11th February 2013 at 3:56 PM.

    Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

  5. #480
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Chicago Suburbs
    Posts
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    i'm not the owner so i can't admit you to the club but i must say i agree with you about the artwork
    i would have to say my favorite bug type pokemon artwork so far is scolipede
    idk what it is about him i think i just love the color scheme
    Right? I also like how some start off small and in a larva state they then end up as these big cool looking bugs! XD
    And out of the Venipede evo's I like Venipede
        Spoiler:- Credit:

  6. #481
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Death Star
    Posts
    103

    Default

    Thief of shoes.... Interesting. Anyways haha. Does anyone know how to get a pokemon online? I want to get one so I can compete in the next bug tournament. I got my own secret recipe for destruction
    Last edited by xerneas96; 11th February 2013 at 10:38 PM.
    I claim Leafeon, Hydreigon & Volcarona!

        Spoiler:

  7. #482
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    303

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShoesThief View Post
    Username: ShoesThief
    Favorite thing about Bug-types? I'd have to say I just like how their art looks. I mean I never really was a big bug type person till a few weeks ago when I got a shiny Caterpie *First wild shiny* After that I've appreciated bugs more!
    :O i needa hunt for a nicknameable wild shiny butterfree myself.
    Grats bro thats an amazing find

    Welcome to the club
    I also agree though , the artwork of bugs sooo unique, apart from some other bugs theirs nothing that even come close to them lol


    Quote Originally Posted by xerneas96 View Post
    Thief of shoes.... Interesting. Anyways haha. Does anyone know how to get a pokemon online? I want to get one so I can compete in the next bug tournament. I got my own secret recipe for destruction

    Most people from my knowledge in this club at least have Pokemon online.
    Pm/ Vm me if you want detailed instructions Its quite simple actually.
    And speaking of which, can everyone commit to finishing of your current tourney battles that remain xD
    Bug-Type Represent !
    I am the Big Bad moth, if you want some, come get some..

  8. #483
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    YOU ONLY WANT ME FOR MY LUMPS!
    Posts
    4,272

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial Moth View Post
    :O i needa hunt for a nicknameable wild shiny butterfree myself.
    Grats bro thats an amazing find

    Welcome to the club
    I also agree though , the artwork of bugs sooo unique, apart from some other bugs theirs nothing that even come close to them lol




    Most people from my knowledge in this club at least have Pokemon online.
    Pm/ Vm me if you want detailed instructions Its quite simple actually.
    And speaking of which, can everyone commit to finishing of your current tourney battles that remain xD
    i've been trying but no one is online that i need to battle D:
    and i must say i'm jealous of that shiny butterfree

    Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

  9. #484
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    303

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    i've been trying but no one is online that i need to battle D:
    and i must say i'm jealous of that shiny butterfree
    Yeah fair enuf man, i know i myself have been rather busy ,latly.
    But regardless here is the matchups that still need to be done.

    Schedule!!!

    GREEN IS A WINRED IS A LOSS


    Round 1
    pokemon,master VS Celestial moth
    MeismadatyouatyouVS Odin VI
    Raymon VS Yveltal

    Round 2
    Yveltal96 VS Meismadatyou
    Odin VI VS Pokemon,master1
    Raymon VS Celestialmoth

    Round 3
    Raymon VS Meismadatyou
    Pokemon,master VS Celestialmoth
    Yveltal96 VS Odin VI

    Round 4
    Odin VI VS Yveltal96
    Celestialmoth VS Meismadatyou
    Raymon VS Pokemon,master

    Round 5
    Meismadatyou VS Pokemon,master
    Yveltal96 VS RealRaymon
    Odin VI VS Celestialmoth

    Round 6
    Celestialmoth VS Yveltal96
    Raymon VS Odin VI
    Meismadatyou VS Pokemon,master

    Round 7
    RealRaymon VS Odin VI
    Pokemon,master VS Yveltal96
    meismadatyou VS Celestial moth
    Last edited by Celestial Moth; 11th February 2013 at 11:23 PM.
    Bug-Type Represent !
    I am the Big Bad moth, if you want some, come get some..

  10. #485
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    YOU ONLY WANT ME FOR MY LUMPS!
    Posts
    4,272

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial Moth View Post
    Yeah fair enuf man, i know i myself have been rather busy ,latly.
    But regardless here is the matchups that still need to be done.

    Schedule!!!

    GREEN IS A WINRED IS A LOSS

    Round 1
    pokemon,master VS Celestial moth
    MeismadatyouatyouVS Odin VI
    Raymon VS Yveltal

    Round 2
    Yveltal96 VS Meismadatyou
    Odin VI VS Pokemon,master1
    Raymon VS Celestialmoth

    Round 3
    Raymon VS Meismadatyou
    Pokemon,master VS Celestialmoth
    Yveltal96 VS Odin VI

    Round 4
    Odin VI VS Yveltal96
    Celestialmoth VS Meismadatyou
    Raymon VS Pokemon,master

    Round 5
    Meismadatyou VS Pokemon,master
    Yveltal96 VS RealRaymon
    Odin VI VS Celestialmoth

    Round 6
    Celestialmoth VS Yveltal96
    Raymon VS Odin VI
    Meismadatyou VS Pokemon,master

    Round 7
    RealRaymon VS Odin VI
    Pokemon,master VS Yveltal96
    meismadatyou VS Celestial moth
    raymon has already beat me in one of those rounds
    also pokemon,master is never online lol
    i have a different bug team i wanna use on him

    Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

  11. #486
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    303

    Default

    Alright changed it, i'm also scrolling through the pages looking for other results, incidentally, i noticed that in this new schedule is has Raymon versing Odin TWICE..
    Now i dunno if that was a typo Raymon but we need you to confirm this or something lol

    Yeah dont worry about Raymon he cheats xD
    Last edited by Celestial Moth; 11th February 2013 at 11:28 PM.
    Bug-Type Represent !
    I am the Big Bad moth, if you want some, come get some..

  12. #487
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    YOU ONLY WANT ME FOR MY LUMPS!
    Posts
    4,272

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial Moth View Post
    Alright changed it, i'm also scrolling through the pages looking for other results, incidentally, i noticed that in this new schedule is has Raymon versing Odin TWICE..
    Now i dunno if that was a type Raymon but we need you to confirm this or something lol

    Yeah dont worry about Raymon he cheats xD
    he does? O.o
    explains why he beat me so easily
    jk i just suck XD

    Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

  13. #488
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Surrounded by 10,000 lakes
    Posts
    1,215

    Default

    Username: Zorocario

    Favorite things about Bug-types: I really like the diversity, there are so many I cannot pick which one is my favorite.

  14. #489
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    YOU ONLY WANT ME FOR MY LUMPS!
    Posts
    4,272

    Default

    hey CM i have a proposal for the club
    i think the button is helping this club get a lot of attention we should ask raymond to put it in the first post for official club use to help promote it further
    what do you think?

    Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

  15. #490
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    243

    Default

    Username: BugPokemonMaster316
    Favorite thing about Bug-types? My favorite thing about Bug-types is their design. I really just love the overall design of all bug pokemon, especially Scizor and Heracross.
    Signature edited due to exceeding height limits. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.
    I have claimed Scizor, the king of Bug-Types.
    Planned ORAS Teams:



    Trinity League Badges:


    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge)

    Credit for this epic banner goes to Sworn Metalhead of Daedric Design.

  16. #491
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    YOU ONLY WANT ME FOR MY LUMPS!
    Posts
    4,272

    Default

    hey guys the banner is finished
    hope you like it Extroph made it
    http://i1222.photobucket.com/albums/...psb9ab52ec.png

    Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

  17. #492
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Chicago Suburbs
    Posts
    28

    Default

    Thank you all for the really warm welcome. Kinda felt like I was a durant being blasted by a heatmor! XD. Yes the shiny caterpie was a really cool find because I went into the bug catching contest at midnight hoping to finally score a scyther and evo it into a scizor. Finally caught a female scyther but I wanted a male so I decided to stay and look for one. Not a minute later i'm face to face with a yellow caterpie which I took 2nd with! It's name is Lowfat and is wreaking my opponents!
        Spoiler:- Credit:

  18. #493
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    YOU ONLY WANT ME FOR MY LUMPS!
    Posts
    4,272

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShoesThief View Post
    Thank you all for the really warm welcome. Kinda felt like I was a durant being blasted by a heatmor! XD. Yes the shiny caterpie was a really cool find because I went into the bug catching contest at midnight hoping to finally score a scyther and evo it into a scizor. Finally caught a female scyther but I wanted a male so I decided to stay and look for one. Not a minute later i'm face to face with a yellow caterpie which I took 2nd with! It's name is Lowfat and is wreaking my opponents!
    lowfat lol sweet nickname
    next time you go you definitely should get a scyther and when you evo it teach it bullet punch
    best move ever!

    Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

  19. #494
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Chicago Suburbs
    Posts
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    lowfat lol sweet nickname
    next time you go you definitely should get a scyther and when you evo it teach it bullet punch
    best move ever!
    XD It's a pretty sweet nickname for a Butterfree. When I started my HG run through I was determined to get a Scyther for a Sizor. So maybe sometime after or I'll add him to my E4 Bug type team in B2
        Spoiler:- Credit:

  20. #495
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    YOU ONLY WANT ME FOR MY LUMPS!
    Posts
    4,272

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShoesThief View Post
    XD It's a pretty sweet nickname for a Butterfree. When I started my HG run through I was determined to get a Scyther for a Sizor. So maybe sometime after or I'll add him to my E4 Bug type team in B2
    yeah i used him a lot in many games
    ok so everyone the new coro coro scans came out and everyone is saying it's an eeveelution i haven't seen the scan yet but being a bug fan i'm crossing my fingers it's bug type
    any one know what a bug eevees move set would include?

    Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

  21. #496
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Chicago Suburbs
    Posts
    28

    Default

    As much as I love a bug eeveelution I also hope for a fighting Evo. As for it's move I'd like Attack and Defend order. Or Bug buzz...Dunno! Were going to have to see!
        Spoiler:- Credit:

  22. #497
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    YOU ONLY WANT ME FOR MY LUMPS!
    Posts
    4,272

    Default

    if it's a bug evo i'm hoping it has a similar strategy as scyther
    by that i mean abusing technician ^_^

    Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

  23. #498
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Chicago Suburbs
    Posts
    28

    Default

    So far it's unconfirmed but a new eeveelution was announced tonight named Ninfa. It doesn't look like a bug type but then again all the gens had 2 eeveelutions so here's to wishing!
        Spoiler:- Credit:

  24. #499
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    YOU ONLY WANT ME FOR MY LUMPS!
    Posts
    4,272

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShoesThief View Post
    So far it's unconfirmed but a new eeveelution was announced tonight named Ninfa. It doesn't look like a bug type but then again all the gens had 2 eeveelutions so here's to wishing!
    i am hoping for bug still i know it doesn't look like bug
    but its name is derived from nymph which involves bugs changing

    Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

  25. #500
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Chicago Suburbs
    Posts
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    i am hoping for bug still i know it doesn't look like bug
    but its name is derived from nymph which involves bugs changing
    If that's the bug type then I got my hopes up to much on how a bug type eeveelution would look! XD Let's all hope the 2nd one is bug!
        Spoiler:- Credit:

Page 20 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •