Page 21 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Bug-type Pokemon fan club

Ninfa, huh? Looks to me like an Audino-ish creature that nobody really is going to love. Poor thing. Or it's simply a Normal-Type eeveelution.
    but the biggest question emerged from this: Will there be more, you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
    Ninfa, huh? Looks to me like an Audino-ish creature that nobody really is going to love. Poor thing. Or it's simply a Normal-Type eeveelution.
    i hope there will be some people are talking about a trio of new eeveelutions
    me being me, i am hoping it is a bug eeveelution cause that would be my two fav things in one

Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

Actually a normal type with this picture wouldn't surprise me. Plus they haven't said how it's going to evolve from eevee!
        Spoiler:- Credit:

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    hey CM i have a proposal for the club
    i think the button is helping this club get a lot of attention we should ask raymond to put it in the first post for official club use to help promote it further
    what do you think?
    Yeah i agree, Ray will either see these posts or ill talk to him but either way it should work out cause its a nice button.
    Also i love your bug banner ay!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    Username: Zorocario

Favorite things about Bug-types: I really like the diversity, there are so many I cannot pick which one is my favorite.
    Hehehe surely you have a favourite bug bro hehe :P
    Welcome to the club Zorocario.

Quote Originally Posted by BugPokemonMaster316 View Post
    Username: BugPokemonMaster316
    Favorite thing about Bug-types? My favorite thing about Bug-types is their design. I really just love the overall design of all bug pokemon, especially Scizor and Heracross.
    Yeah they do have some outstanding structure, heracross is quite beautiful lol, good to have you in da club Bug Master

Lol, Yveltal, a bug eeveelution would be soo outrages hahaha, it would have to get like antennae or something, cause i cant imagine them finding a way to adapt a bug into an eevee hehehe.
    I recon one of the biggest things that'l come out of this new generation is the items and abilities. Cause of all the concepts they've already created and established, they can only build up the "inner" parts of the game. Considering the abilities that are their now theirs obviously gonna be some of them in the new generation but their'll without a doubt be some amazing abilities to do along with some of the crazy pokemon their gonna create. Cause as previously said they've currently imbued every concept possible, into pokemon.
    Time travel, inter-dimensional beings, gods, aliens, nature titans( rayquaza kyroge groudon), genetic mutations and manipulations, fossils,. Everything!
    This new generation its gonna spawn some seriously twisted things, weather it be pokemon items or abilities, and i got my money of items and abilities :P
    Last edited by Celestial Moth; 12th February 2013 at 8:17 AM.
    Bug-Type Represent !
    I am the Big Bad moth, if you want some, come get some..

i hope there will be some people are talking about a trio of new eeveelutions
    me being me, i am hoping it is a bug eeveelution cause that would be my two fav things in one
    yup a bug eeveelution would be real good thing.....cuz i love eevees any way.......and then a bug type gettin' added would be really nice....only thing will nintendo ever give it bug type??

Eeveelutions, huh? You guys think they will make one for every physical type there is?
    anyway, I have seen lots of cool fan-made Bug-Type eeveelutions, and they could go for being real.

Also, welcome, new guy. Yanmega is everyones favourite bug! All hail the satanic dragonfly!

Bzzzzz

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial Moth View Post
    Yeah i agree, Ray will either see these posts or ill talk to him but either way it should work out cause its a nice button.
    Also i love your bug banner ay!!

Hehehe surely you have a favourite bug bro hehe :P
    Welcome to the club Zorocario.

Yeah they do have some outstanding structure, heracross is quite beautiful lol, good to have you in da club Bug Master

Lol, Yveltal, a bug eeveelution would be soo outrages hahaha, it would have to get like antennae or something, cause i cant imagine them finding a way to adapt a bug into an eevee hehehe.
    I recon one of the biggest things that'l come out of this new generation is the items and abilities. Cause of all the concepts they've already created and established, they can only build up the "inner" parts of the game. Considering the abilities that are their now theirs obviously gonna be some of them in the new generation but their'll without a doubt be some amazing abilities to do along with some of the crazy pokemon their gonna create. Cause as previously said they've currently imbued every concept possible, into pokemon.
    Time travel, inter-dimensional beings, gods, aliens, nature titans( rayquaza kyroge groudon), genetic mutations and manipulations, fossils,. Everything!
    This new generation its gonna spawn some seriously twisted things, weather it be pokemon items or abilities, and i got my money of items and abilities :P
    thank i requested it a while ago but it took a little while to make
    but i still have high hopes for a bug eeveelution :3
    it could happen why would they exclude bugs from the chain
    if they did make a bug eeveelution i would love for it to be similar to this onebug eeveelution.jpg
    i have a feeling that one such as this would have a similar strategy as accelgor

Ask me stupid stuff

thank i requested it a while ago but it took a little while to make
    but i still have high hopes for a bug eeveelution :3
    it could happen why would they exclude bugs from the chain
    if they did make a bug eeveelution i would love for it to be similar to this onebug eeveelution.jpg
    i have a feeling that one such as this would have a similar strategy as accelgor
    I love you now :3 Bug Type Eeveelution willbe on my team defs if it's in XY :3

PS, Still wondering if Drapion is considered a Bug here.

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    I love you now :3 Bug Type Eeveelution willbe on my team defs if it's in XY :3

PS, Still wondering if Drapion is considered a Bug here.
    same :3 if he isn't in it though i will be very disappointed
    but there is always the regional bugs to look forward to anyways
    and i have been wondering the same....hey Raymond, is Drapion considered a bug?

Ask me stupid stuff

same :3 if he isn't in it though i will be very disappointed
    but there is always the regional bugs to look forward to anyways
    and i have been wondering the same....hey Raymond, is Drapion considered a bug?

That bug eeve picture actually looked pretty awsome ay, like it was a relaly goood picture lol.
    I to am now wanting to see a bug eevee. I cant imagine anything topping that though
    And nnooo its not a bug .
    Bug-Type Represent !
    I am the Big Bad moth, if you want some, come get some..

Well, Skorupi is a Bug-Type, and we all love Skorupi, and respect Skorupi and his decicions in his life. Who are we to judge him just because he evolves differently than we wanted?

You're mean, CM. Drapion is just as buggy as Skorupi is, even if his genetics tells him he's not.

Well, Skorupi is a Bug-Type, and we all love Skorupi, and respect Skorupi and his decicions in his life. Who are we to judge him just because he evolves differently than we wanted?

You're mean, CM. Drapion is just as buggy as Skorupi is, even if his genetics tells him he's not.
    well it isn't our decision i guess lol don't worry bout it
    but anyways yeah i saw that drawing of an eeveelution about a month ago and ever since i have been obsessing over what kind of moveset it would incorporate.
    i have thought of many ways for it to be used but i think they would do something i couldn't even think of
    originally i was thinking it would be a technician abuser but then i thought maybe it would get hydration like accelgor and be a useful asset in rain teams

Ask me stupid stuff

If that Eeveelution did exist, i believe it would be a Special Attacker. so.. Bug Buzz would be the strongest usable move in it's movepool.
    I don't know, it's just somthing about it that gives me the Special Attack vibes, y'know?
    And it probably knows Tail Glow

If that Eeveelution did exist, i believe it would be a Special Attacker. so.. Bug Buzz would be the strongest usable move in it's movepool.
    I don't know, it's just somthing about it that gives me the Special Attack vibes, y'know?
    And it probably knows Tail Glow
    i would love it if he could learn tail glow that would make me happy
    cause only 1 other legal pokemon can learn it and an eeveelution learning it would be fantastic!

Ask me stupid stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial Moth View Post
    i noticed that in this new schedule is has Raymon versing Odin TWICE..
    Now i dunno if that was a typo Raymon but we need you to confirm this or something lol

Yeah dont worry about Raymon he cheats xD
    Well, somebody has quit the tournament, and you said that we'll need to battle against some opponents twice.

What was that?)I play like all do.
    we should ask raymond to put it in the first post for official club use to help promote it further
    what do you think?
    Yeah, great idea. But one thing, my name is Raymon! Got it memorized?
    and i have been wondering the same....hey Raymon, is Drapion considered a bug?
    In our club, Drapion is the only Bug Pokemon with 3 types: Bug/Poison/Dark. He really shares all of three. Like Charizard shares Fire/Dragon/Flying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    Username: Zorocario

Favorite things about Bug-types: I really like the diversity, there are so many I cannot pick which one is my favorite.
    Added
    Welcome to the club!
    Quote Originally Posted by BugPokemonMaster316 View Post
    Username: BugPokemonMaster316
    Favorite thing about Bug-types? My favorite thing about Bug-types is their design. I really just love the overall design of all bug pokemon, especially Scizor and Heracross.
    Added
    Hope you'll have a good time here.
    Last edited by RealRaymon; 12th February 2013 at 4:53 PM.

Hey, Rayray, did that mean we do concider Drapion as worthy of being talked about in the club?
    Because leaving him out because he's not a bug anymore is some sort of homophobic

Hey, Rayray, did that mean we do concider Drapion as worthy of being talked about in the club?
    Ray ray is Ray Allen
    call me Raymon
    Yeah, we consider Drapion a worthy Bug-type

Dear club, I have an announcement
    Now we have 3 Bug Masters in the club!
    The first one was given to Dirkac a while ago, and today for being active since the beginning and proving me that two people get the promotion. Will they recognize their favourite pokemon?

1)

2)

Yeah, what's up with that? Cool userbars, though.
    I'll just call you whatever the fluff I want. Heheh

Oh, the mighty Yanmega.. How you do dazzle me with your horrifying beauty

I just went up against Pryce in my HG and Lowfat was shutdown with his piloswine's Ice Fang. Lowfat's moves are Psybeam, bug bite, silver wind, and whirlwind. Any ideas on how to help him become his best?

I also love the user bars you added Raymon! I remember using Yanma in Silver when I was younger one of my favorites!
        Spoiler:- Credit:

Well, a Butterfree could use Psychic, when you get that far. Other than that, maybe Attract, Stun Spore or Giga Drain?

today for being active since the beginning and proving me that two people get the promotion.

1)Yvetal96

2)Elysian

You can use these userbars from now on, guys

Well, the colors do clash with my overall theme... lol
    I'll figure something out. Thanks! I feel so honored!

Hey everyone, I've been thinking about doing a bug-type monotype for Platinum. So far my planned team is Mothim, Scizor, Yanmega, Dustox, and Kricketune. Any ideas on what my final team member should be? And by the way, i'm not sure how to put the userbar for this club in my signature, can someone please tell me how to do that?
    I have claimed Scizor, the king of Bug-Types.
    Planned ORAS Teams:

Trinity League Badges:

Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge)

Credit for this epic banner goes to Sworn Metalhead of Daedric Design.

Quote Originally Posted by RealRaymon View Post
    today for being active since the beginning and proving me that two people get the promotion.

1)Yvetal96

2)Elysian

You can use these userbars from now on, guys
    thatnks Raymon
    i shall cherish this forever

Ask me stupid stuff

Hey, was anyone actually hoping the new Eeveelution would be Bug-type?

Page 21 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast