Page 26 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: Bug-type Pokemon fan club

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial Moth View Post
    Please be carful with what you type because your in a bug club right now, and a bunch of blood sucking moths
    might swarm around with that kinda "bug blasphemy" xD
    Bug eeveelution is coming for sure :P

lol but on a serious note, please watch what you type cause what you did type in those 2 lines, constitutes as a "one liner" post.
    PLEASSSEEEEE make sure you actually read the club rules because although your post isn't on one line......... It's still technically, by the logic sweet may suggested,a 1 liner post.

Peasee... its really not alot to ask to actually read the rules and abide by them cause when a mod notices these "breaking of the rules" the club as a whole gets infracted if not worse. Please make sure your post's consist of something meaningful and are not a vague opinion...
    ='(

A stick insect would be pretty cool ay, cause of its shape and stuff, it might be able to get away with being a bug/ground type as-well. Though its a cool concept ay cause they havn't even remotely created anything that resembles a stick bug. But i have to say i cant really picture a stick bug being a pokemon xD, every-time i do i think of sudowoodo lol.

It might be safe to cross out scorpion's from the gen 6 six line up considering how skorupi looks?
    But i am secretly praying that they make a new scorpion hehehe.

I think it would be kinda cool though if they started to branch of of the bug "idea for pokemon.. Like .. Instead of using a insect or bug as the basis and template for a bug pokemon , they should make a hybrid or combination of a few insects for a new bug ya no. ( cause all the current bugs a direct replicas of other IRL insects)
    Maybe a Ledian/heracross like pokemon
    Oh my bad I thought that was a two liner.... That was kind of graphic, now it feels like blood sucking moths are all around me trying to suck my blood XD

I agree with you Elysian a mosquito would be pretty cool. I'd imagine a flying, water or poison typing with that. Water because monsquitoes mainly hang around water
    Last edited by xerneas96; 15th February 2013 at 2:39 PM.
    I claim Leafeon, Hydreigon & Volcarona!

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
    Male mosquitoes do not bite humans, but rather live on plant juices and other natural liquids from plants and decomposing organic materia.

So.. Mosquito-Pokemon, anyone? Now that's a vampire Pokemon for ya'
    mosquito pokemon would be cool
    whenever i picture a mosquito pokemon, i picture a bug/dark or (for some odd reason)
    a bug/fighting pokemon (i dont know it's just my imagination lol)

Please be carful with what you type because your in a bug club right now, and a bunch of blood sucking moths

lol but on a serious note, please watch what you type cause what you did type in those 2 lines, constitutes as a "one liner" post.
    PLEASSSEEEEE make sure you actually read the club rules because although your post isn't on one line......... It's still technically, by the logic sweet may suggested,a 1 liner post.

Peasee... its really not alot to ask to actually read the rules and abide by them cause when a mod notices these "breaking of the rules" the club as a whole gets infracted if not worse. Please make sure your post's consist of something meaningful and are not a vague opinion...
    ='(

A stick insect would be pretty cool ay, cause of its shape and stuff, it might be able to get away with being a bug/ground type as-well. Though its a cool concept ay cause they havn't even remotely created anything that resembles a stick bug. But i have to say i cant really picture a stick bug being a pokemon xD, every-time i do i think of sudowoodo lol.

It might be safe to cross out scorpion's from the gen 6 six line up considering how skorupi looks?

I think it would be kinda cool though if they started to branch of of the bug "idea for pokemon.. Like .. Instead of using a insect or bug as the basis and template for a bug pokemon , they should make a hybrid or combination of a few insects for a new bug ya no. ( cause all the current bugs a direct replicas of other IRL insects)
    when i imagine a stick bug pokemon, i imagine an anorexic scyther lol
    but a ledian/heracross mix would be cool
    a bug/fighting stag beetle with six arms and the iron fist ability
    that would be fantastic considering ledian in the only bug pokemon with that ability

Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

I just want to see both Sableye and Mawile to evolve, as well as Ariados, Farfetch'd, Qwilfish and Dunsparce. Oh, and Girafarig and Parasect and Kecleon.
    Clauncher, Vivillon, Chespin... Here it comes!

='(

A stick insect would be pretty cool ay, cause of its shape and stuff, it might be able to get away with being a bug/ground type as-well. Though its a cool concept ay cause they havn't even remotely created anything that resembles a stick bug. But i have to say i cant really picture a stick bug being a pokemon xD, every-time i do i think of sudowoodo lol.It might be safe to cross out scorpion's from the gen 6 six line up considering how skorupi looks?

I agree that a walking stick pokemon would be very cool. I think it would be even cooler if it was a Bug/Ice type because we currently don't have one. It's body could be coated in an exoskeleton made of ice and during the summer(if seasons are brought back) part of the exoskeleton could melt away like the ice on the antennae or the legs.
    Signature edited due to exceeding height limits. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.
    I have claimed Scizor, the king of Bug-Types.
    Planned ORAS Teams:

Trinity League Badges:

Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge)

Credit for this epic banner goes to Sworn Metalhead of Daedric Design.

Quote Originally Posted by BugPokemonMaster316 View Post
    I agree that a walking stick pokemon would be very cool. I think it would be even cooler if it was a Bug/Ice type because we currently don't have one. It's body could be coated in an exoskeleton made of ice and during the summer(if seasons are brought back) part of the exoskeleton could melt away like the ice on the antennae or the legs.
    that is an interesting idea
    what type would it be?
    it you are basing that idea based off of deerling then maybe part grass?

Ask me stupid stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    that is an interesting idea
    what type would it be?
    it you are basing that idea based off of deerling then maybe part grass?
    He means that in the summer the ice would somewhat melt. And in the winter it's more ice.
    I like the idea of more pokemon in general having that seasonal effect. Hopefully bug types could see that effect!
        Spoiler:- Credit:

lord genesect is helping me so much in this tournament
    one tailwind support and he is unstoppable

Ask me stupid stuff

So currently those who talked about it I am starting the concept for the tick/cacoon/Vampire moth.
    Afterwards I might do the Blood fly. Who knows?
    This is my first time doing anything fan based so I'll try my absolute best! I hope you all like it!

Quote Originally Posted by ShoesThief View Post
    So currently those who talked about it I am starting the concept for the tick/cacoon/Vampire moth.
    Afterwards I might do the Blood fly. Who knows?
    This is my first time doing anything fan based so I'll try my absolute best! I hope you all like it!
    i'm sure we will love it
    i might come up with some concepts myself but i am not that great of an artist so i am not sure whether i will post them lol

Ask me stupid stuff

i'm sure we will love it
    i might come up with some concepts myself but i am not that great of an artist so i am not sure whether i will post them lol
    Post them! I know I'd love to see them!
    In fact! Try doing this frozen stickbug!
    Maybe even add a summer version!

Quote Originally Posted by ShoesThief View Post
    Post them! I know I'd love to see them!
    In fact! Try doing this frozen stickbug!
    Maybe even add a summer version!
    that will be a fun thing to pull off
    i am going to have to do a LOT of pre sketches first before i get one i like :/

Ask me stupid stuff

I swear if the mosquito pokemon has the same evolution pattern as Combee (female-only evo) I will *beep* the *beep* people who *beep* thought of the *beep* idea to make the evolution *beep* female only, and if it gives it a crap movepool, I will rage so hard.

Ah, I love fill-in-the-blanks.

Anyways, does anyone think that there is a chance for a Bug/Dark type anytime soon? I find Cockroaches a little bit creepy... It better has eyes though...

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    I swear if the mosquito pokemon has the same evolution pattern as Combee (female-only evo) I will *beep* the *beep* people who *beep* thought of the *beep* idea to make the evolution *beep* female only, and if it gives it a crap movepool, I will rage so hard.

Ah, I love fill-in-the-blanks.

Anyways, does anyone think that there is a chance for a Bug/Dark type anytime soon? I find Cockroaches a little bit creepy... It better has eyes though...
    Shoes is drawing a bug dark evolution line right now
    so far he has the first stage done it looks pretty good

Ask me stupid stuff

In Adventure Time, worms have the ability of mind control, as well as dream-manipulation and telekinesis.

Bzzzzzzz

Mercy
    Without understanding, it is merely an excuse
    for the weak to escape Judgement

In Adventure Time, worms have the ability of mind control, as well as dream-manipulation and telekinesis.

Bzzzzzzz
    great show
    a worm pokemon that is bug/psychic?
    that would be pretty cool
    i wonder if it had an evo, what it would look like or turn into
    maybe a butterfly or something
    (i know some people think the whole worm--->cacoon--->butterfly thing is cliche but i actually like this)
    it gives me something to look forward to every generation, wondering what this one will be like

Ask me stupid stuff

Bzzzzzzz
    Ya see! How awsome would a psychic worm be lol. ooooo... But what about shuckle.. lol Purhaps an evolution of shuckle?

great show
    a worm pokemon that is bug/psychic?
    that would be pretty cool
    i wonder if it had an evo, what it would look like or turn into
    maybe a butterfly or something
    (i know some people think the whole worm--->cacoon--->butterfly thing is cliche but i actually like this)
    it gives me something to look forward to every generation, wondering what this one will be like
    hehehe that would be an interesting evolution ay, its seems odd lol but it would work haha.
    I think Purhaps a psychic worm wou;d be better suited to evolvinto a psychic millipede or centipede, cause it would
    kinda maintain the weird sctucture of the worm lol.
    oo I just thought of a slater bug( as we call them in australia lol ), their aprently called Woodlice though.

I think these would covert sooo good into a pokemon, perhaps a bug, rock type? It fits soo well that it could even come from a fossil ya no, the next fossil out of 6th gen!

Yeahh im liking the slater bug idea sooo much now :P
    But think about it .. slater bugs are soo versatile they could really be "typed" as almost anything with bug, bug/grass bug/earth/ bug dark watever, if they tweak the structure and design of the slater it could be anything ay, its got so much potential <3
    Bug-Type Represent !
    I am the Big Bad moth, if you want some, come get some..

Ya see! How awsome would a psychic worm be lol. ooooo... But what about shuckle.. lol Purhaps an evolution of shuckle?

hehehe that would be an interesting evolution ay, its seems odd lol but it would work haha.
    I think Purhaps a psychic worm wou;d be better suited to evolvinto a psychic millipede or centipede, cause it would
    kinda maintain the weird sctucture of the worm lol.
    oo I just thought of a slater bug( as we call them in australia lol ), their aprently called Woodlice though.

I think these would covert sooo good into a pokemon, perhaps a bug, rock type? It fits soo well that it could even come from a fossil ya no, the next fossil out of 6th gen!

Yeahh im liking the slater bug idea sooo much now :P
    But think about it .. slater bugs are soo versatile they could really be "typed" as almost anything with bug, bug/grass bug/earth/ bug dark watever, if they tweak the structure and design of the slater it could be anything ay, its got so much potential <3
    i never knew those things were called wood lice lol
    everyone i know calls those things rollie pollies
    i know kind of a lame name but whatever lol
    i think that a wood lice pokemon would be really cool
    i could see it being a great pokemon and if they made one, i don't care if that thing gets bad stats, i would use it all the time!

Ask me stupid stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Wintendo View Post
    I just want to see both Sableye and Mawile to evolve, as well as Ariados, Farfetch'd, Qwilfish and Dunsparce. Oh, and Girafarig and Parasect and Kecleon.
    One liner. You receive a warning :/

Bzzzzzzz
    I am very very sorry to say this, but you posted a one liner again...
    Bz-z-z-z doesn't count as any kind of information, so, without it, your post is a one liner...
    This leads you to the third warning.
    And it results to the 3 DAYS ban from the club.

P.S. I have to do this, it is my responsibility as a club owner.
    Last edited by RealRaymon; 19th February 2013 at 5:32 PM.

Okay, please forgive me for the inactive-ness, I just never have time to post here.

Anyway, would I be able to make a topic or can only moderators do that? As there doesn't seem to be a topic going on...

Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

Quote Originally Posted by Gothic-Gothorita View Post
    Okay, please forgive me for the inactive-ness, I just never have time to post here.

Anyway, would I be able to make a topic or can only moderators do that? As there doesn't seem to be a topic going on...
    You can make a topic, because all members are allowed to sdo that
    As for inactivity, it is the rule of the club, so it's not my fault.
    Okay, glad you are back with us!

For yeesh. I've told you in a PM, the only reason for why I'd be inactive is due to a limited access.... ..That and I sometimes don't have motivation.

So, what's the topic everyone? >.>

Credit to Bru for my banners<3

Quote Originally Posted by Cobali View Post
    For yeesh. I've told you in a PM, the only reason for why I'd be inactive is due to a limited access.... ..That and I sometimes don't have motivation.

So, what's the topic everyone? >.>
    wow a lot of people with sylveon avi's
    well we have been discussing possible bug pokemon next gen
    and Shoes is making a sketch of an idea we had a while back
    basically it is a tick that evolves into a vampire moth :3

Ask me stupid stuff

I dislike the Sugimori art of Sylveon.. It's so.. overused, imo.
    It also resemble Audino way too much.

This is how I imagine Yanmega using Hypnosis these days... lol

Mercy
    Without understanding, it is merely an excuse
    for the weak to escape Judgement

My apologies for being inactive, I didn't realize there was a 30 day rule and can't believe 30 days have gone by. I'm in grad school, and I teach video art, and I work, so things are pretttttty crazy right now.

I know there's been a lot of speculation about Sylveon as to which type (normal, bug, dragon, etc) and I think it's actually going to be flying or bug type, although I don't know if they will introduce a new stone for either type. The prefix "syl" I imagine references "sylphs" which are air elementals. The flying type seems most obvious with this reference, but if you dig a little bit deeper, a "sylph" is also a species of dragonfly.

Really interesting stuff- the art and monster design is always well researched and obscure (take Banette for instance), and the designers find a way to strike a balance between the super-simple and funny, like Vanilluxe, with the more serious references.

Quote Originally Posted by BugGrotto View Post
    My apologies for being inactive, I didn't realize there was a 30 day rule and can't believe 30 days have gone by. I'm in grad school, and I teach video art, and I work, so things are pretttttty crazy right now.

I know there's been a lot of speculation about Sylveon as to which type (normal, bug, dragon, etc) and I think it's actually going to be flying or bug type, although I don't know if they will introduce a new stone for either type. The prefix "syl" I imagine references "sylphs" which are air elementals. The flying type seems most obvious with this reference, but if you dig a little bit deeper, a "sylph" is also a species of dragonfly.

Really interesting stuff- the art and monster design is always well researched and obscure (take Banette for instance), and the designers find a way to strike a balance between the super-simple and funny, like Vanilluxe, with the more serious references.
    i do agree it would be cool for Sylveon to be bug
    but, i actually hope he isn't
    why you ask?
    mostly because i imagined a bug eeveelution to look sooooooo much cooler
    observe the glory ----> bug eeveelution.jpg

Ask me stupid stuff

Page 26 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast