Page 30 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: Bug-type Pokemon fan club

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon,master View Post
        Spoiler:- Conserve Space:
    Uhh... If it is a psuedo-legendary, then it's a no-go for 660 total stats. They're called 'psuedo' for a reason. Already, psuedo-legendaries have higher stats than certain legendaries, but pushing the bills to have almost the same stats as a mythical pokemon that has something to do in creation (Kyogre & Groundon) is too far. I know this is a bug-type club, but I still like it if fakemon are still balanced.

I'd change the stats from

90/120/90/120/90/130 to
    90/135/90/105/90/90

Also, the movepool is slightly too overpowered: I don't get what bug this is based on, but for real purposes (battling), I think removing the following from the movepool would be fine:

1. Spore: Reason? Not a mushroom.
    2. Flamethrower: Flavour reasons, it's not Fire/Bug, right?
    3. Giga Impact / Hyper Beam : Can be learnt as TMs, unneeded really.
    4. Dragon Pulse: Just random?
    5. Calm Mind: Leave it for TMs. But I personally find Calm Mind and Sword Dance on a same movepool unnecessary.

@Shoes

I'll be looking forward to it. Don't make it too overpowered though.

@Yvetal

Uh yeah, but without tailwind support it's still pretty slow. Also, if you aren't using Crustle in the lead, this gives a free chance for SR to be set up. then you need to in your spinner and spin it so your sturdy won't be broken.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post

@Shoes

I'll be looking forward to it. Don't make it too overpowered though.
    I'm just giving names and pictures. If you guys want to give them the moves and stats then go for it!
    And the theme of my fakemon is Vampire Moth. So i'm having a total blast making these pre-evos!
        Spoiler:- Credit:

Here is the finished version! Please Comment... I want to know how good it is.

Spoiler:- Slugqua+Sneal+Aquargot:

My bug is like a hybrid sort of, and in the jungle it's poison is so strong it turns to flames, so flamethrower. Swords dance and calm mind are becuase gamefreak might not keep them as Tm's. Spore is because again, it is a jungle and the feet of poisoren contain tiny spore of poison and sleep inducing powders. I have this written down on the sheet of paper I did to draw this thing.
    Black 2/Heartgold/X Trainer Card-

Credits to Mr.Munchlax
    Name: Tyler Dure
    Status: Talking with Clemont, Bonnie, Prof. Sycamore, Alain, Emile, and Dale and his group
    Hometown: Virbank City, Unova, USA
    Idols: Krisi Jackson, Lance, Wallace, Cynthia, Alder, Tucker Satoshi, Austin

"You can't put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get." -MP

My bug is like a hybrid sort of, and in the jungle it's poison is so strong it turns to flames, so flamethrower. Swords dance and calm mind are becuase gamefreak might not keep them as Tm's. Spore is because again, it is a jungle and the feet of poisoren contain tiny spore of poison and sleep inducing powders. I have this written down on the sheet of paper I did to draw this thing.
    Poison has nothing to do with Flames... And this makes Volcarona sad.

Spore makes Parasect less special, which makes Paras and Parasect feel sad... WAIT. PARASECT FEELS SAD. IT GAINED CONTROL OVER THAT EVIL MUSHROOM AGAIN! YAY FOR PARASECT FREEDOM!

Do you know what a Japanese giant hornet is?

Credits to Mr.Munchlax
    Status: Talking with Clemont, Bonnie, Prof. Sycamore, Alain, Emile, and Dale and his group

"You can't put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get." -MP

No? Why? Poison still has nothing to do with flames, except for some poisons, which are easily ignited, but still...

Spore still makes no sense.

Does ice punch make sense on wooper?

The spores on Poisoren's feet contain sleep inducing spores and poisonous spores. I LIKE FIRE TYPES!

Credits to Mr.Munchlax

Does ice punch make sense on wooper?

The spores on Poisoren's feet contain sleep inducing spores and poisonous spores. I LIKE FIRE TYPES!
    Yes. ice Punch on a Wooper makes sense, since the antler-esque things are Arms.

And because you like Fire Types a Hornet should have Flamethrower?

And spores on feet... With Sleep and Posion overlap. One or the other. It's either Poison or Spore.

Fakemon is fakemon. It doesn't have to make sense.
    But there are somethings that I agree with Dirk on. Like the whole flamethrower/Spore.
    Some moves are meant for that pokemon (Parasect and Volcorna)
    Now! You could have the move tutor teach this bug type those moves!
    Or have it learn via TM?!?! But I see no need for these to be level up moves

Quote Originally Posted by ShoesThief View Post
    Fakemon is fakemon. It doesn't have to make sense.
    But there are somethings that I agree with Dirk on. Like the whole flamethrower/Spore.
    Some moves are meant for that pokemon (Parasect and Volcorna)
    Now! You could have the move tutor teach this bug type those moves!
    Or have it learn via TM?!?! But I see no need for these to be level up moves
    Yeah... But I still think they don't make sense.

Just gonna repost this.

Spoiler:- Slugqua+Sneal+Aquargot:

How does spore not make sense?

How would we know what the Tm's are of this generation?
    Last edited by LAWLZ FUNNY MAN; 20th February 2013 at 3:48 PM.

Credits to Mr.Munchlax

How does spore not make sense?
    I'll ask you this. How does it make sense?

And no having Spores on feet, which does not make sense, considering SPORE IS STATED TO BE MUSHROOM SPORES. SO UNLESS YOUR BUG IS A MUSHROOM, I DON'T GET IT.

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post

I would like to see some artwork! XD Otherwise it sounds nice!
    And let's all take a chill pill here.
    Master it's a nice concept. I understand it coming from the jungle and mushrooms residing in the jungle. But flamethrower would be weird on a poison/bug
    Dirk I know to you it doesn't make sense. But he did make the concept and it's true, we don't know what TM's will be available in Gen 6 or others continuing outwards

Bees carry pollen on their feet.

Credits to Mr.Munchlax

Quote Originally Posted by ShoesThief View Post
    I would like to see some artwork! XD Otherwise it sounds nice!
    And let's all take a chill pill here.
    Master it's a nice concept. I understand it coming from the jungle and mushrooms residing in the jungle. But flamethrower would be weird on a poison/bug
    Dirk I know to you it doesn't make sense. But he did make the concept and it's true, we don't know what TM's will be available in Gen 6 or others continuing outwards
    I draw very bad... But the sprite thing I posted last page is what Slugqua is supposed to be. I'll make Sneal and Aquargot too.

And, Spore was never a TM.

@Shoes Thief
    What will the fakemon look like, and how many stages will it have? What is its typing? Offensive, Defensive or Balanced? I can make some pretty plausible base stats. I'm such a dork, you guys don't even know.
    Clauncher, Vivillon, Chespin... Here it comes!

I meant flamethrower, I never said spore was a tm and I got rid of flamethrower and put poison powder.

Credits to Mr.Munchlax

This is the final stage and the attacks numbers are supposed to be 110 and the speed is supposed to be 130.
    110 plus 120plus 90 plus 90 plus 90 plus 110 equals. 600
    It is supposed to be just the picture.
    You were told that you are breaking the rules! One more warning for breaking the rules. I have said than NO ONE can post one liners here.
    I would have banned even myself if I made many one liners.

As for your picture(drawing) itself, it looks nice. But I think that this Pokemon can't learn spore. And why does it learn Flamethrower?)

So, one more one liner post and you(Pokemon,master; ) will get a 3-days ban.
    Last edited by RealRaymon; 20th February 2013 at 4:35 PM.

The only pokemon in game to learn Spore by leveling up are as followed: Paras, Parasect, shroomish, Foongus, and Amoongus.
    Now in the trivia section of Bulbapedia there was this on the move Spore: "Spore can only be learned by Mushroom Pokémon."
    Now it's a cool idea for a bug to be surrounded by mushrooms in a jungle setting would collect the spores off of the mushroom pokemon and pollinate other mushrooms therefor giving it the move Spore.
    But that's what I researched. So im sorry to bring this to the table.

NOW! Is there a topic anyone would like to discuss?

P.S. I'll have the 3 fakemon up tonight. Currently working on them. I gave the spoiler in an earlier post today so see if you can find it!

I got rid of Spore and put sleep powder, I just wanted a reliable sleeping move. Flamethrower has been removed and poison powder is in its place. I do not know what else to put here, so bye.

Credits to Mr.Munchlax

I think picking up the spores from mushroom to mushroom is a cool idea and could have seen how it learns "Spore".
    And sleeping powder is a reliable sleeping move!
    If your leaving the group then I wish you the best with this bug type and hope you make more! I like the guy! Just think about the moves you add to your fakemon!

Well if you followed the rules than this wouldn't/ or will happen.
    You are still posting one-liners even after he gave you your warnings...

^ Speaking of one-liners.
    Hay, Guys! Any topics ongoing atm.?
    Besides these One-liners.

Spore is annoying! I used it with a Parasect in-Game somewhere, and it was pretty good, if executed correctly.

Well then it's your own fault. Have a good life.
    Now! A topic I wan't to answer and you all can answer too!

What Bug Pokemon do you use in your games? (or plan to use)

Currently I'm using Butterfree and I love it. I haven't leveled it up all the way to where it has learned psychic or other big moves. But I plan on getting there!
    And in my Emerald game *Playing on emulator* I plan to get Armaldo. I've always loved him as a fossil type and a bug type!

Page 30 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast