Page 36 of 42 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: Bug-type Pokemon fan club

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    I actually already tested your team through Pokemon Showdown. I'm not sure how good wifi players are though, but PS player automatically go to their rocker when they see Volcarona and co.

I have to give you some stuff:

- Scarf Heracross is an *** kicker. Nuff said.
    - Galvantula is awesome. 91% Thunder rules.
    - CB Scizor is great. An advice tho. Get speed EV into HP EV. Max HP let's it tank +1 earthquake from Salamanca while it can 2HKO with Bullet Punch.

You have a bit of fire weakness. That can't be helped though. Come join the split evo for Surskit campaign today! XD
    i use scizor a lot
    my team consists of a ninjask being the root of it
    i speed boost and baton pass to a moxie heracross that has a choice band (don't have to scarf it because of his speed boost)
    i also like to speed boost/baton pass to a scizor
    he sweeps so much

I actually already tested your team through Pokemon Showdown. I'm not sure how good wifi players are though, but PS player automatically go to their rocker when they see Volcarona and co.

I have to give you some stuff:

- Scarf Heracross is an *** kicker. Nuff said.
    - Galvantula is awesome. 91% Thunder rules.
    - CB Scizor is great. An advice tho. Get speed EV into HP EV. Max HP let's it tank +1 earthquake from Salamanca while it can 2HKO with Bullet Punch.

You have a bit of fire weakness. That can't be helped though. Come join the split evo for Surskit campaign today! XD
    Anyone can test a team bro, it takes the creator of that team to truelly bring out that combination and strategies dormant in the team that they recognized.
    The obvios weekness in a mono type team, especially bug , are so obvios that learning to capitilize on this logic as the key to beign a succsesfull bug trainer
    as the many extreamly dangerous moves than can instantly K0 us, are only present in so many pokes and its eventully easy to recgonise which pokes are sent out at a certin time and why.
    No one other than the first team builder can truly understand the perfect plays create-able from within.
    Sure you try out teams suggested and stuff, but untill you create your own team and refine and perfect
    their ways i cant begin to desribe to you that <3
    lol but this team is deadly brother, remember your in a bug chamber atm :P

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    yeah your team is very hard to counter
    and the main reason why you beat my ninjask strategy was cuz of your truckin scizor >.>
    oh well you run a great bug team and i tried my best and failed ^_^ you are the only person that has beaten that team so far though so props
    i don't think there is anything you really need to change
    ^.^" making me blush lol.
    Thanks though man, you got a powerful bug team yourself

Well, I'm bored. I CAN make a topic, like everyone can, right???

Well here goes *gulp*

Between Dustox and Beautify, who do you like more?

I prefer Beautifly but in a gameplay sense I find Dustox to be better. The main reason is that Roxanne will completely run over you if you're a Beaurifly, while Duetox takes less. In general, I prefer Beautifly for its superior movepool and well... Yeah. I don't hate Dustox, its fine too. Butterfree still is the best though!

Between Dustox and Beautify, who do you like more?

Hmm trueee. For me i preffer dustox but ingame beautifly. Dustox looks awsome i think hehe..
    As suggest earlier by Ray, dustox can make a crazy staler with toxic, though in-game beautifly is a beast and i believe stronger.
    With its ability rivalry and its movepool, you can create a very formidable butterfly :P
    Where as Dustox is kinda confined to a "defensive stance".
    Bug-Type Represent !

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial Moth View Post
        Spoiler:
    lol no prob man
    and i do agree beautifly is a very formidable butterfly
    but personally i do like dustox more
    he is a very fun toxic stall person
    teach him toxic, roost, bug buzz, and whirlwind and you're set :3

I'm not too big into Competitive OU and all those so some of the topics are confusing to me! XD
    AS for the dustox and Beautifly question. I prefer Beautifly over Dustox any day.
    I think beautifly looks nicer in game and in the anime and dustox looked weird!
        Spoiler:- Credit:

Quote Originally Posted by ShoesThief View Post
    I'm not too big into Competitive OU and all those so some of the topics are confusing to me! XD
    AS for the dustox and Beautifly question. I prefer Beautifly over Dustox any day.
    I think beautifly looks nicer in game and in the anime and dustox looked weird!
    10 points taken from gryffindor
    dustox is my second fav design of regional bugs
    idk i just like his wings i guess haha

hey guys i have the button and banner saved
    Bug Club Button bugtypepokemon_zps2c441732.jpg
    Bug Club Banner (scyther) for some reason it will not let me upload the image for :/
    Last edited by Yveltal96; 3rd March 2013 at 1:30 AM.

10 points taken from gryffindor
    dustox is my second fav design of regional bugs
    idk i just like his wings i guess haha

hey guys i have the button and banner saved
    Bug Club Button bugtypepokemon_zps2c441732.jpg
    Bug Club Banner (scyther) for some reason it will not let me upload the image for :/

Ermm , i would have a clue as to help you their. Raymon recently had to move the original location of alot of the bug related stuff and saved alot.
    The original file location may have changed, otherwise i dont no. You could seek more profesional help with the tech help threads just under club threads.

Dustox is still quite good. ive always proffered using a butterfree over one and now in 5thgen butterfree can get quiver dance <3
    Butterfree's skilled and with compound eyes you dont have to worry about wise lens as an item like you might have with a venomoth.
    Bug-Type Represent !

Ermm , i would have a clue as to help you their. Raymon recently had to move the original location of alot of the bug related stuff and saved alot.
    The original file location may have changed, otherwise i dont no. You could seek more profesional help with the tech help threads just under club threads.

Dustox is still quite good. ive always proffered using a butterfree over one and now in 5thgen butterfree can get quiver dance <3
    Butterfree's skilled and with compound eyes you dont have to worry about wise lens as an item like you might have with a venomoth.
    yeah for some reason the button doesn't move :/
    but on my pictures it does
    whatev

i love quiver dance
    it gave bugs a whole other option in the metagame
    i think it was the best thing to happen out of gen five
    that and a LOT of great bugs

Honey! I'm home!

Welcome new guys, and hello, old guys. lol

Quiver Dance is overused. It's really annoying, but my God, it's a useful move!
    Every Volcarona I've ever used knows it, but I haven't tried using it with anything else

Quote Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
    Honey! I'm home!

Every Volcarona I've ever used knows it, but I haven't tried using it with anything else
    i forget who in the club uses it but i know someone in here uses a quiver dance baton pass venomoth
    most other people that can learn quiver dance are just baton passers
    but either way it's good
    it gives other pokes such as volcarona an immediate chance to sweep without risking getting hurt while trying to set up quiver dance

Quote Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
    Honey! I'm home!

Welcome back lol?
    This is true, soo many volcs i verse have quiverdance, i personally do not use one on my competative volc, i use a choice scarf instead.

i forget who in the club uses it but i know someone in here uses a quiver dance baton pass venomoth
    most other people that can learn quiver dance are just baton passers
    but either way it's good
    it gives other pokes such as volcarona an immediate chance to sweep without risking getting hurt while trying to set up quiver dance
    I think it was me i use a baton pass venomoth i thinki xD
    Quiverdance is realllyy good and venomoth is one of the best baton pass's because of it. Venomoth even has a decent base speed stat and will outrun most pokes.
    Again though i think its just me who doest use quiverdance on a volc hehe. I am the only person i no who uses a choice scarf on a volc and it owns.. Really it does..
    I'd suggest a choice scarf on volc over quiverdance everytime though ay.
    Bug-Type Represent !

oh yeah huh that was you wasn't it
    well anyways hey Ray the banner is working again
    check out my sig :3
    it was made by Extroph in case you don't remember

Name: Bariokie
    Favorite thing about bug types? * COUGH COUGH*
    1. They are cute :3
    2. Tey can be VERY strong!
    3. Evryone thinks bug types are weak, butt after they battle a Scizor or Shuckle they go go crawling back :P
    4. They are cute :3

At the moment number 10 in double battles of the Netherlands.

So it sounds like you're saying I'm not a good battler, right? Because I can't recognize the 'combinations' and 'strategies', which almost all the other RMT Raters do. If you want people to know your combinations or strategies, extend on your description, rather than 'scarf heracross rules' or don't expect anyone to mind-read you.

Also, I HAVE created my own teams before (a few actually) and it's through the help of others that I improved. My First OU Team was a trainwreck, and random Pokemon slammed into places. My second ou team was slightly more decent, but I'm still facing a few beginner's error. Thanks to people in the RMT Section, I was able to improve my team and go on to make more, each with different themes. I highly suggest you try to post in the RMT Forum, if you want more professional rates. Aside from that, did you test out the suggestions? Did you try playing this team on PS? If you did neither, then I'm not sure, to be put bluntly, if you posted your team to receive praises or to get rates.

Anyways, that's all from me. I'm quite busy during the school term so the battle won't be done anytime soon.
    battle him and you will find out
    his strategy it quite...annoying
    darn beetles are so annoying

battle him and you will find out
    his strategy it quite...annoying
    darn beetles are so annoying
    hehe i no right lol.
    I used the tema you no off, against some people in a PS mono tournment and won the tournament bro :P
    i beat a mono electric with electabuzzzz older brother and raikua and some wicked teams really but you should play on
    ps bro it owns, such a higher caliber trainers in PS in comparison to PO... PO is noob bro >.>

But ay, in other news today i found out that their is some intence genetic engineering going on in laboratories with scientists in the Uk with insects.
    Theirs a company called Oxitec that have been making rather interesting discoveries and research have created a gene in a diamondback moth so that
    when its intoduded to a female by birth or intercourse the female will die in its early life.
    check this--->http://www.oxitec.com/agriculture/ou...mond-back-moth
    Im currently begging my research on genetically modifying acherontia atropos moths (deaths head hawk moth)
    with a few a poisons body of the sorts and an extended genome that allows the life in its moth/butterfly form longer.( as to appose the pupae or cacoon or catterpillie)
    Last edited by Celestial Moth; 8th March 2013 at 1:11 PM.
    Bug-Type Represent !

hehe i no right lol.
    I used the tema you no off, against some people in a PS mono tournment and won the tournament bro :P
    i beat a mono electric with electabuzzzz older brother and raikua and some wicked teams really but you should play on
    ps bro it owns, such a higher caliber trainers in PS in comparison to PO... PO is noob bro >.>

But ay, in other news today i found out that their is some intence genetic engineering going on in laboratories with scientists in the Uk with insects.
    Theirs a company called Oxitec that have been making rather interesting discoveries and research have created a gene in a diamondback moth so that
    when its intoduded to a female by birth or intercourse the female will die in its early life.
    check this--->http://www.oxitec.com/agriculture/ou...mond-back-moth
    Im currently begging my research on genetically modifying acherontia atropos moths (deaths head hawk moth)
    with a few a poisons body of the sorts and an extended genome that allows the life in its moth/butterfly form longer.( as to appose the pupae or cacoon or catterpillie)
    that's awesome now we won't be in so much debt
    hey CM look a few posts up someone wants to join bro

Quote Originally Posted by Bariokie View Post
    Name: Bariokie
    Favorite thing about bug types? * COUGH COUGH*
    1. They are cute :3
    2. Tey can be VERY strong!
    3. Evryone thinks bug types are weak, butt after they battle a Scizor or Shuckle they go go crawling back :P
    4. They are cute :3

Its ok bugs make me cough to lol
    welcome to the club Bariokie
    Bug-Type Represent !

Its ok bugs make me cough to lol
    welcome to the club Bariokie
    Well thank you ^^ Celestial
    I'm really happy that I am in the club now ^^

At the moment number 10 in double battles of the Netherlands.

Username: quimagma
    Favorite bugs: volcarona, surskit
    check out the quilava!

Credit goes to eeveelover824 and flower paradise graphics for these amazing userbars and the banner: click on it! and sworn metalhead

Quote Originally Posted by Quimagma View Post
    Username: quimagma
    Favorite bugs: volcarona, surskit
    you used the wrong template
    you are supposed to state what you like about bugs
    edit it and either CM or Ray will accept you

Hey all! Sorry for the lack of posting! I've been keeping up to date with my Platinum and Black 2 games so Heart Gold is being on hold right now!
    Currently trying to find a Vespiqueen but no luck so I might just move on to the 2nd gym leader in Plat!
    And a question for all you bug people! What bug pokemon did you enjoy in the anime?
    I for one loved scyther and how he killed Pikachu's love life.
        Spoiler:- Credit:

you used the wrong template
    you are supposed to state what you like about bugs
    edit it and either CM or Ray will accept you
    Then how do I sign up?
    check out the quilava!

Credit goes to eeveelover824 and flower paradise graphics for these amazing userbars and the banner: click on it! and sworn metalhead

Quote Originally Posted by ShoesThief View Post
    Hey all! Sorry for the lack of posting! I've been keeping up to date with my Platinum and Black 2 games so Heart Gold is being on hold right now!
    Currently trying to find a Vespiqueen but no luck so I might just move on to the 2nd gym leader in Plat!
    And a question for all you bug people! What bug pokemon did you enjoy in the anime?
    I for one loved scyther and how he killed Pikachu's love life.
    heheh trueee, goodluck finding a female combee <3
    I know that can take aggeees, try using a volbeat or starmie that has Illuminate ability, as it might help you random encounters
    I have to say, my favorite and most memorable moment of the pokemon anime with bugs would be the battle between heracross
    and kricketune in the sinnoh league. It was such a fast reasonably realistic yet fast pased battle. And if im not mistaken its one of the
    most prominent examples of a pokemon using Sleep Talk in the anime as well

Quote Originally Posted by Quimagma View Post
    Then how do I sign up?
    This is it man;
    Username:
    Favorite thing about Bug-types?

Its just a formality lol.
    Bug-Type Represent !

Username quimagma
    Favorite thing about bugs: they can come in many different and unique types
    check out the quilava!

I just wrote a battle of two bugs (Dwebble and Joltik) fighting against a monk trainer. It's Nando vs monk actually. Yeah, Nando = the same guy in DP.

*place in le spoiler*

Spoiler:- Text:

What do you think of the battle? I think I personally wrote it as a bit too one-sided, but it was a literal reverse-the-tide kind of stuff which actually relies on strategy rather than DEM. So comments? Reviews? Grammatical Errors? Rate and subscribe?

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

I just wrote a battle of two bugs (Dwebble and Joltik) fighting against a monk trainer. It's Nando vs monk actually. Yeah, Nando = the same guy in DP.

*place in le spoiler*

Spoiler:- Text:

What do you think of the battle? I think I personally wrote it as a bit too one-sided, but it was a literal reverse-the-tide kind of stuff which actually relies on strategy rather than DEM. So comments? Reviews? Grammatical Errors? Rate and subscribe?
    well since you are asking about grammatical errors, the only one i found was instead of attacking you said attaching
    i liked it though nice short story :3
    i was thinking of writing one about scizor and heracross

Page 36 of 42 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637383940 ... LastLast