Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 1041

Thread: Bug-type Pokemon fan club

  1. #76
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    303

    Default

    First person to rep the club banner <3
    Bug-Type Represent !
    I am the Big Bad moth, if you want some, come get some..

  2. #77
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    517

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
    In what paralell universe does Burgh use that team?
    Really nice, btw.
    See the title in the video. It explains in what game I am playing)
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial Moth View Post
    First person to rep the club banner <3
    Glad you liked it

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Walhalla
    Posts
    4,573

    Default

    Blaze Black 2? What is that? Some fan-made game?

    With blood and rage of crimson red, ripped from a corpse so freshly dead.
    Together with our hellish hate, we'll burn you all, that is your Fate!

  4. #79
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    517

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
    Blaze Black 2? What is that? Some fan-made game?
    Yeah. But we are not allowed to discuss hack games here, so PM me on that.

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Sherman Oaks,California
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Well I guess Butterfree is a decent Pokemon. But Kakuna and Metapod suck cause all they only can use Tackle, Harden, and Bug Bite.

  6. #81
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    517

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SacredKeldeo500 View Post
    Well I guess Butterfree is a decent Pokemon. But Kakuna and Metapod suck cause all they only can use Tackle, Harden, and Bug Bite.
    You forgot about Poison Sting

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Walhalla
    Posts
    4,573

    Default

    They also get Iron Defense thgrough tutoring. They're real bugs to beat.

    With blood and rage of crimson red, ripped from a corpse so freshly dead.
    Together with our hellish hate, we'll burn you all, that is your Fate!

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    303

    Default

    mmm yeah kakuna looks wicked.
    It would be awsome if they could get more moves though.
    Bug-Type Represent !
    I am the Big Bad moth, if you want some, come get some..

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Walhalla
    Posts
    4,573

    Default

    Yes, like.. Kakuna and Roar of Time, and Metapod with Spacial Rend.
    Or something smaller.. perhaps

    With blood and rage of crimson red, ripped from a corpse so freshly dead.
    Together with our hellish hate, we'll burn you all, that is your Fate!

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    438

    Default

    Wouldn'tit be cool if one of the starters of Generation IV later evolved into a bug-type?
    Tonight, I wanna dance with someone else ~

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Walhalla
    Posts
    4,573

    Default

    not practical at all though. but who knows?

    With blood and rage of crimson red, ripped from a corpse so freshly dead.
    Together with our hellish hate, we'll burn you all, that is your Fate!

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    303

    Default

    mmmm gen 6 is gonna be interesting. I cant wait to see the bugs that come out of it
    Bug-Type Represent !
    I am the Big Bad moth, if you want some, come get some..

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    438

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial Moth View Post
    mmmm gen 6 is gonna be interesting. I cant wait to see the bugs that come out of it
    I'm considering selling everything I own to get a 3ds and Pokemon X!

    Speaking of which...

    Do you plan on buying X or Y?
    Tonight, I wanna dance with someone else ~

  14. #89
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    517

    Default

    My monobug battle vs Elesa
    I'm considering selling everything I own to get a 3ds and Pokemon X!
    It's not worth it.
    There are not Bug/Ice type yet, Fully-evolved Bug-Water(Masquerain is A Flying), no Bug/Psychic(Venomoth is Flying), no Bug/Dark and Bug/Ghost is only one

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    2,765

    Default

    Bug types FTW. Nuff said.

    Best picture ever, RealRaymon. I love Butterfree! XD.
    Last edited by PokemonNation2000; 9th January 2013 at 11:17 PM.
    Opinions Regarding the Pokémon:
    1. Anime: OS > AG > BW > DP > XY
    2. Movies: OS = AG > DP = BW = XY
    3. English Dub: 4Kids Entertainment/TAJ Productions (EP001-EP276; AG001-AG020) = 4Kids Entertainment (AG021-AG145) = TPCi/SDI Media (The Origin)/Very Good > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW)/Poor > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions (AG146-AG192)/Very Poor > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (XY) = PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions/DuArt Film & Video (DP)/Atrocious
    4. Games: XY > BW1 > BW2 > RSE > GSC > Y > HGSS > DP > RBG
    5. Pokémon: The Origin: Excellent: 93/100.
    6. Manga: RS > RB > Y > FRLG > XY > BW > E > DP > GSC
    "It's like with each new Generation, Dogasu becomes an even bigger idiot than he was the last Generation." - Kalos Adventurer

  16. #91
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    517

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dwail8023 View Post
    Bug types FTW. Nuff said.

    Best picture ever, RealRaymon. I love Butterfree! XD.
    Thank you!

    Guys, check awesome userbars in the first post! You may choose either one of them!

  17. #92
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    303

    Default

    haha i like them ay ray. The background color is quite nice.

    Though i couldn't help but notice their all beginners :P
    Bug-Type Represent !
    I am the Big Bad moth, if you want some, come get some..

  18. #93
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    517

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial Moth View Post
    haha i like them ay ray. The background color is quite nice.

    Though i couldn't help but notice their all beginners :P
    Yeah, you have to be active consistently for some time to receive the master rank userbar and order any 2 Bug-types you like
    And you have to use either one of beginner ranks to receive a master one.

  19. #94
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    303

    Default

    HMmm awww yeah lol.
    I dunno what to do ay this banner is pretty spiffy hahaha
    Bug-Type Represent !
    I am the Big Bad moth, if you want some, come get some..

  20. #95
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Walhalla
    Posts
    4,573

    Default

    It is Joltik. Everything with Joltik is automaticly adorabler. Google Joltik, and see the cuteness overload in the Joltik & Larvesta comics

    With blood and rage of crimson red, ripped from a corpse so freshly dead.
    Together with our hellish hate, we'll burn you all, that is your Fate!

  21. #96
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Crazy Town, Land of Insanity
    Posts
    4,276

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    I'm considering selling everything I own to get a 3ds and Pokemon X!

    Speaking of which...

    Do you plan on buying X or Y?
    Hum, yes.

    Speaking of, Bugs I can see in Gen VI

    Escargo (funnilly enough, had this one in my mind already. If it eands up being named Aquargot or Slugqua, I sue them.)

    Fruit Fly

    Wasp



    Anyway, gonna check those userbars now.


    EDIT: K, checked them, so my favorite three first stage Bugs are there, Surskit, Nincada and Combee, no Larvesta or Venonat. Smog.
    Last edited by dirkac; 10th January 2013 at 1:13 PM.

  22. #97
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    303

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    Hum, yes.

    Speaking of, Bugs I can see in Gen VI

    Escargo (funnilly enough, had this one in my mind already. If it eands up being named Aquargot or Slugqua, I sue them.)

    Fruit Fly

    Wasp


    Hmm i think you onto something ay, with the wasp and or fruit fly idea.
    But i dont think they'll make snales and or Escargo's :P into bugs.
    Cause theirs already slugs and "snail's that arn't bugs. Omanyte, omastar and that sea slug thingo from sinnoh.

    But if we kinda analyse statistics, to a degree. Their really isn't much flying insects likes fruit flies wasps n stuff.
    I mean theirs not exactly a wide variety of bugs to choose from cause pokemons already covered most of them but
    i think a "flying bug" of the sorts is in order. Perhaps another bug/flying type?

    Cant wait to see these new bugs though

    PPS i bet theyl make a beetle :P
    Bug-Type Represent !
    I am the Big Bad moth, if you want some, come get some..

  23. #98
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Crazy Town, Land of Insanity
    Posts
    4,276

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial Moth View Post
    Hmm i think you onto something ay, with the wasp and or fruit fly idea.
    But i dont think they'll make snales and or Escargo's :P into bugs.
    Cause theirs already slugs and "snail's that arn't bugs. Omanyte, omastar and that sea slug thingo from sinnoh.

    But if we kinda analyse statistics, to a degree. Their really isn't much flying insects likes fruit flies wasps n stuff.
    I mean theirs not exactly a wide variety of bugs to choose from cause pokemons already covered most of them but
    i think a "flying bug" of the sorts is in order. Perhaps another bug/flying type?

    Cant wait to see these new bugs though

    PPS i bet theyl make a beetle :P
    I know... But they took biggest Moth already, so no that...

    And for beetles, not exactly the kind if expert on what beetles oive in Europe :P we just see a lot of Flufry and Wasps here.

  24. #99
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    303

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    I know... But they took biggest Moth already, so no that...

    And for beetles, not exactly the kind if expert on what beetles oive in Europe :P we just see a lot of Flufry and Wasps here.

    Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    I know... But they took biggest Moth already, so no that...

    And for beetles, not exactly the kind if expert on what beetles oive in Europe :P we just see a lot of Flufry and Wasps here.
    lol true truee, well theirs still a lot of beetles in the rest of the world :P

    But i mainly said that cause in comparison theirs a lot more moths and or flying bugs than their are beetles.
    The beetles we currently got are volbeat, illumise, heracross, lebyba and ledian.
    So beatles are clearly outnumbered here :P

    I wanna see like another scarab beatle perhaps like heracross.. Or maybe even a weevil!

    26849853.Wattleweevil.jpg

    That's an Australian weevil, part of the coleoptera species, technically a beetle
    http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3082/...933ce65b85.jpg
    Bug-Type Represent !
    I am the Big Bad moth, if you want some, come get some..

  25. #100
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Crazy Town, Land of Insanity
    Posts
    4,276

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial Moth View Post
    lol true truee, well theirs still a lot of beetles in the rest of the world :P

    But i mainly said that cause in comparison theirs a lot more moths and or flying bugs than their are beetles.
    The beetles we currently got are volbeat, illumise, heracross, lebyba and ledian.
    So beatles are clearly outnumbered here :P

    I wanna see like another scarab beatle perhaps like heracross.. Or maybe even a weevil!

    26849853.Wattleweevil.jpg

    That's an Australian weevil, part of the coleoptera species, technically a beetle
    http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3082/...933ce65b85.jpg
    Scarab Beetle I could see being psychic, as it's commonly accosiated with Egypt, apparently holding "mystical" powers by some.

Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •