Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 31373839404142 LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 1041

Thread: Bug-type Pokemon fan club

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    I'm not getting why people want Pinsir to evolve.
    I actually don't want it to evolve, I don't think every Pokémon should gain a new evolution and Pinsir is one of them. The only Bug Pokémon I'd love to see evolving is Surskit, give it a Water/Bug branched evolution and I will be very very happy. New evolutions for Shelmet and Karrablast could be interesting too. What if they happen to evolve without being traded? Like, Shelmet evolving with its shell. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post

I actually don't want it to evolve, I don't think every Pokémon should gain a new evolution and Pinsir is one of them. The only Bug Pokémon I'd love to see evolving is Surskit, give it a Water/Bug branched evolution and I will be very very happy. New evolutions for Shelmet and Karrablast could be interesting too. What if they happen to evolve without being traded? Like, Shelmet evolving with its shell. :P
    That would be interesting, I do sonder though why they decided to evolve them that way, instead of just being like Mantyke/Remoraid.

Well today Pokemon Mystery Dungeon has come out! Not only did I score that but I now own the Pikachu 3DSxl.
    I know it's not much, but I will have Scolipede or Volcorona on my team.

As for the Pinsir evolution. It'd be nice to see it happen, but I really like the idea of the kerrablast and shelmet evolution by leveling up.
    Yes there are a few bug types that don't evolve. But I think Pinsir is good by himself!
        Spoiler:- Credit:

I still don't have the new mystery dungeon and I probably won't for a while:/
    But I'm for sure using volcarona, he's my favorite bug hehe. Anyone else have a favorite bug?
    I claim Leafeon, Hydreigon & Volcarona!

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by xerneas96 View Post
    I still don't have the new mystery dungeon and I probably won't for a while:/
    But I'm for sure using volcarona, he's my favorite bug hehe. Anyone else have a favorite bug?
    My favorites are volcarona, genesect, and surskit
    Which bug typing do you like the most?
    I like volcaronas because it is very powerful and strong
    check out the quilava!

Credit goes to eeveelover824 and flower paradise graphics for these amazing userbars and the banner: click on it! and sworn metalhead

Quote Originally Posted by Quimagma View Post
    My favorites are volcarona, genesect, and surskit
    Which bug typing do you like the most?
    I like volcaronas because it is very powerful and strong
    My favorite bug typing is either bug/steel, bug/fighting or bug/ground. These are my favorite bug typing because they resist stealth rock. Unfortunately for the bug/ground types there's only wormadam which really isn't too great and then nincada which is a basic. So I want a new fully evolved bug ground for sure when the new generation comes out

Spoiler:

Bug/Steel is one of the best known Bug-related typings, but my favorites are Bug/Water and Bug/Electric. I really want a decent Bug/Water, pls make one in Generation VI, Game Freak.

I would gladly accept one more Bug/Electric too. I also dying for a Bug/Dark.

Bug/Steel is one of the best known Bug-related typings, but my favorites are Bug/Water and Bug/Electric. I really want a decent Bug/Water, pls make one in Generation VI, Game Freak.

I would gladly accept one more Bug/Electric too. I also dying for a Bug/Dark.
    So am I! And I think a pinsir evolution would be a perfect one to fit a bug/dark type. Maybe they could do a dusk stone or friendship at night, idk but I think pinsir would fit perfectly.
    Not to mention it's a complete psychic obliterator and it would have pretty good defensive typing

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    Sigh,,, maybe, but I personally dislike it changing. I likr the idea of Pinsir being Dark, but I don't like that sort of change.

Oh, but, it would be so novelty! The only Dark Type of Gen I! Then people will HAVE (yeah right) to like Bugs! So, maybe it should?
    lol we weren't saying pinsir would become dark type
    we were saying that his evo should be part dark
    which IMO would be amazing it could abuse a stab sucker punch and moxie combo

Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    lol we weren't saying pinsir would become dark type
    we were saying that his evo should be part dark
    which IMO would be amazing it could abuse a stab sucker punch and moxie combo
    Finally someone understands!
    Just think of how good pinsir would become. With moxie and a stab sucker punch he'd be able to move up to possibly the OU and making it so that there's actually competition between him and heracross

Spoiler:

Just think of how good pinsir would become. With moxie and a stab sucker punch he'd be able to move up to possibly the OU and making it so that there's actually competition between him and heracross
    yeah and also i forget who said it but someone said heracross' STAB fighting moves could still outclass it >.>
    well that wouldn't happen because bug resists fighting lol

Ask me stupid stuff

yeah and also i forget who said it but someone said heracross' STAB fighting moves could still outclass it >.>
    well that wouldn't happen because bug resists fighting lol
    Exactly they'd have an even playing field with that stab sucker punch.
    On another note, anyone want to do a mono bug battle tomorrow on PS?

Spoiler:

OU? It really depends his stat spread if he gets an evo. Sucker punchisnt that great. I'm more hyped up about STAB Pursuit. Gg.com Gengar, and Zam

Dark/Bug would be a great typing.

Oh yeah, STAB CC > STAB Sucker Punch,if they get a bug/dark and bug/fighting evo. CC would do neutral to Pinsirs 'evo' while Sucker Punch Is resisted by Heracross. I still think Heracross would be better though, since fighting type is arguably the best offensive typing in Pokemn.
    Last edited by OceanicLanturn; 29th March 2013 at 4:58 AM.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

OU? It really depends his stat spread if he gets an evo. Sucker punchisnt that great. I'm more hyped up about STAB Pursuit. Gg.com Gengar, and Zam

Oh yeah, STAB CC > STAB Sucker Punch,if they get a bug/dark and bug/fighting evo. CC would do neutral to Pinsirs 'evo' while Sucker Punch Is resisted by Heracross. I still think Heracross would be better though, since fighting type is arguably the best offensive typing in Pokemn.
    sure sucker punch may be hyped but it is for good reason
    it is the highest power of a priority (of course extremespeed is the same power) but unless he is bug/normal which is unlikely i don't see it happening
    a bug/dark pinsir evo would be fun in a rotation battle with heracross and scizor i think
    scizor could wall any flying moves and dish out some decent damage to flying types, heracross could get rid of hostile fire pokes with stone edge and earthquake, and a pinsir evo could use the highest power STAB priority move to take out ghost types, which resist or aren't affected by heracrosses and scizor's STAB moves

Ask me stupid stuff

He would resist it but remember that sucker punch would be a stab, that's what we're getting at.
    No it's not like pursuit, pursuit doubles when a pokemon is switching out but other than that, pursuit isn't priority. Sucker punch already does 80 damage and is a priority.
    But honestly, you can't really compare the two moves because they're two totally different moves.

Spoiler:

hulllooooo
    where's ray and CM? D:
    haven't seen any of you guys for a whiiiile

Ask me stupid stuff

hulllooooo
    where's ray and CM? D:
    haven't seen any of you guys for a whiiiile
    Well, I am here
    I just don't have any new topics to talk about
    I guess, a new topic:
    Are you glad that Ash's Butterfree will return?
    I am rvery happy. Butterfree (and Bulbasaur) are my favourite Pokemon. I have cried when it left when I was a kid, and it is unbelievable, that it will finally return!

Asdjfkrdkc
    Of course I am! Who wouldn't be?
    I bet ShoesThief is really happy right now.

Was it confirmed to be Satoshi's Butterfree?

Quote Originally Posted by RealRaymon View Post
    Well, I am here
    I guess, a new topic:
    I am rvery happy. Butterfree (and Bulbasaur) are my favourite Pokemon. I have cried when it left when I was a kid, and it is unbelievable, that it will finally return!
    Holy crap!!!! Ash's Butterfree is returning?! That's so amazing that I'm throwing up rainbows!
    Seriously I went through in Yellow version and had Ash's team from the first series and butterfree was awesome, butterfree was my ace in the hole!

Spoiler:

Well, I am here
    I guess, a new topic:
    oh hey there ^_^
    i didn't know he was coming back O_O
    i don't keep up on the anime well lol i mostly play the games ^_^
    but i did see when butterfree left and it will be cool when it comes back

Ask me stupid stuff

Ash's Butterfree will return? That's so..... annoying!
    Butterflies die. they live for like.. a week, maybe. God! Let him catch a Vespiquen or something! They are awesome, non?

"With blood and rage of crimson red,
    Ripped from a corpse so freshly dead,
    Together with our hellish hate,
    We'll burn you all, That is your fate!"

Was it confirmed to be Satoshi's Butterfree?
    You can't post before you joined the club. And itis a double post. So, you broke the club rules twice.

About Butterfree's return.It isn't confirmed yet, but the way Ash and Butterfree look at each other shows that they know each otjer (they are sad)
    Ash's Butterfree will return? That's so..... annoying!
    Butterflies die. they live for like.. a week, maybe. God! Let him catch a Vespiquen or something! They are awesome, non?
    Bees die after they sting somebody, that is even less. Seriously, don't write nonsense.

Realraymon, nyarkahotep was like the eleventh person to join the bug type pokemon club.

I'm not sure if I am allowed to speak here so I am going to shut up.
    Black 2/Heartgold/X Trainer Card-

Name: Tyler Dure
    Hometown: Virbank City, Unova, USA
    Idols: Krisi Jackson, Lance, Wallace, Cynthia, Alder, Tucker Satoshi, Austin

"You can't put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get." -MP

You can't post before you joined the club. And itis a double post. So, you broke the club rules twice.

About Butterfree's return.It isn't confirmed yet, but the way Ash and Butterfree look at each other shows that they know each otjer (they are sad)

Bees die after they sting somebody, that is even less. Seriously, don't write nonsense.
    Exactly why vespiquen? Butterfree is a great pokemon in the NU because it can run a good quiver dance set.
    And besides butterfree is the OG of bug types so show some respect to it Elysian

Spoiler:

Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 31373839404142 LastLast