Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 323839404142
Results 1,026 to 1,041 of 1041

Thread: Bug-type Pokemon fan club

Quote Originally Posted by RealRaymon View Post
    You can't post before you joined the club. And itis a double post. So, you broke the club rules twice.
    I am not sure if you are trolling?

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon,master View Post
    Realraymon, nyarkahotep was like the eleventh person to join the bug type pokemon club.
    Lol, exactly. The owner of the club have no clue about who are the members here.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post

I am not sure if you are trolling?

Lol, exactly. The owner of the club have no clue about who are the members here.
    I can understand his confusion though
    i own a club as well and it is chaotic and hard to keep track of all the members especially when they don't post regularly
    i have made that mistake myself

Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    I can understand his confusion though
    i own a club as well and it is chaotic and hard to keep track of all the members especially when they don't post regularly
    i have made that mistake myself
    I can understand his confusion too, but damn, this was the second time he said I wasn't a club member in the last couple weeks.

Hehe hello sorry for not popping in n stuff for ages. Welcome all new members ^ˇ^
    Cheers for the upkeep ay yvetal, also, hey everybody lol.
    If anyone is having trouble confirming membership with the club, the quickest way to resolve this problem would be to pm or vm either Raymond or me with a link to the club page were you posted your application. If you haven't posted an application please read the first page of the club.
    Bug-Type Represent !
    I am the Big Bad moth, if you want some, come get some..

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post

I can understand his confusion too, but damn, this was the second time he said I wasn't a club member in the last couple weeks.
    Sorry for that, but you understand, that one liner posts are not allowed, and you if you are a club member, than you must follow the rules. You gave me a link to the first post (with members list), but you haven't read it by yourself. Also I am a bit busy now, so I lose track of all members, sorry for that. Well, if you post a one liner next time you'll receive a warning.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial Moth View Post
    Hehe hello sorry for not popping in n stuff for ages. Welcome all new members ^ˇ^
    Cheers for the upkeep ay yvetal, also, hey everybody lol.
    If anyone is having trouble confirming membership with the club, the quickest way to resolve this problem would be to pm or vm either Raymond or me with a link to the club page were you posted your application. If you haven't posted an application please read the first page of the club.
    haven't seen you in ages bro just got off a week ban from sig strikes lol
    we were discussing bug/dark types again
    i really hope that pinsir evolves into one
    and here's my reasoning behind it:
    sure sucker punch may be hyped but it is for good reason
    it is the highest power of a priority (of course extremespeed is the same power) but unless he is bug/normal which is unlikely i don't see it happening
    a bug/dark pinsir evo would be fun in a rotation battle with heracross and scizor i think
    scizor could wall any flying moves and dish out some decent damage to flying types, heracross could get rid of hostile fire pokes with stone edge and earthquake, and a pinsir evo could use the highest power STAB priority move to take out ghost types, which resist or aren't affected by heracrosses and scizor's STAB moves

Ask me stupid stuff

haven't seen you in ages bro just got off a week ban from sig strikes lol
    we were discussing bug/dark types again
    i really hope that pinsir evolves into one
    and here's my reasoning behind it:
    haha yeah whats going on. Iv been pretty busy latly ay, i moved up into woop woop and some other crap >.> ( time a place lol)
    Dude its cause you post entierly to much bro you probly get soo much heat cause you post where multiple mods see you blazing through threads ^.^"
    But ay good to see your back :P
    Pinser is deffently a prime candidate i think, for the predicted internal upgrades/enhancments within the game for the gen6 .
    Its hard to say though because both reasonongs are very valid even for keeping pinser as a single unevolutionary pokemon.( the episodes of prinplup not wanting to evolve, pikachu ect..)
    But i thinkj gamefreak couldnt use that logic considering the storylines or even appearances that pinser has made in the animes. Not many people rep pinser if you no what i mean ay...And
    with mold breaker it could be a good in game poke to use competativly.. BUt.. Because of the type of stag beatle pinser is, it has to have an evolution ay. But when they do create one i think
    itl just be tweeks on teh designe of pinser of course, with either wings or wicked fangs or somthin lol.
    Yeahhh pinser is deffently viable in the competative scene if used correctly , as always.
    Last edited by Celestial Moth; 4th April 2013 at 8:29 AM.
    Bug-Type Represent !

haha yeah whats going on. Iv been pretty busy latly ay, i moved up into woop woop and some other crap >.> ( time a place lol)
    Dude its cause you post entierly to much bro you probly get soo much heat cause you post where multiple mods see you blazing through threads ^.^"
    But ay good to see your back :P
    Pinser is deffently a prime candidate i think, for the predicted internal upgrades/enhancments within the game for the gen6 .
    Its hard to say though because both reasonongs are very valid even for keeping pinser as a single unevolutionary pokemon.( the episodes of prinplup not wanting to evolve, pikachu ect..)
    But i thinkj gamefreak couldnt use that logic considering the storylines or even appearances that pinser has made in the animes. Not many people rep pinser if you no what i mean ay...And
    with mold breaker it could be a good in game poke to use competativly.. BUt.. Because of the type of stag beatle pinser is, it has to have an evolution ay. But when they do create one i think
    itl just be tweeks on teh designe of pinser of course, with either wings or wicked fangs or somthin lol.
    Yeahhh pinser is deffently viable in the competative scene if used correctly , as always.
    that would be pretty sweet :P
    also something like sucker punch would give him competitiveness against his fellow moxie user, heracross ^_^
    lol but seriously he could do some serious damage with such a great ability paired with STAB sucker punch

Ask me stupid stuff

man no one is ever on here
    isn't it a week of club inactivity and it can be shut down?

Ask me stupid stuff

that would be pretty sweet :P
    also something like sucker punch would give him competitiveness against his fellow moxie user, heracross ^_^
    lol but seriously he could do some serious damage with such a great ability paired with STAB sucker punch
    They need to make a bug/ground pokemon cause nincada is a basic and wormadam was kind of a dissapointment.
    Hopefully it could learn earthpower too cause there aren't too many special attacking bugs
    I claim Leafeon, Hydreigon & Volcarona!

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by xerneas96 View Post
    They need to make a bug/ground pokemon cause nincada is a basic and wormadam was kind of a dissapointment.
    Hopefully it could learn earthpower too cause there aren't too many special attacking bugs
    i agree there really aren't many special attacking bugs
    and a bug/ground one would be pretty awesome
    maybe it could be a medusa worm

Ask me stupid stuff

Quote Originally Posted by xerneas96 View Post
    That would be interesting, wormadam really was disappointing i think aswell, though the concept was good i feel.Wormadamn had some pretty powerful moves to learn.
    I think that cacoon poke could be used quite well. I dont no how to use it though lol
    An earth/bug pokemon would a similer moveset to wormadam as well as a similer move pool, would be deadly....

LOl yeah im been as busy as a bee ina hive ay.
    Also..It takes longer than a week for a club to become inactive, iv seen clubs stay inactive for over a month and still return
    as an active club.. So dont worry about it unless Raymon says something i guess lol. but we all do need to be more active. ^.^
    Bug-Type Represent !

That would be interesting, wormadam really was disappointing i think aswell, though the concept was good i feel.Wormadamn had some pretty powerful moves to learn.
    I think that cacoon poke could be used quite well. I dont no how to use it though lol
    An earth/bug pokemon would a similer moveset to wormadam as well as a similer move pool, would be deadly....

LOl yeah im been as busy as a bee ina hive ay.
    Also..It takes longer than a week for a club to become inactive, iv seen clubs stay inactive for over a month and still return
    as an active club.. So dont worry about it unless Raymon says something i guess lol. but we all do need to be more active. ^.^
    This is the only thing smogon had for wormadam:
    Wormadam-G is a mixed bag of a Pokemon. On one hand, it resists Ground- and Fighting-type moves, but on the other, it's weak to common Water- and Ice-type attacks. Its movepool is relatively shallow, it lacks Stealth Rock, and it has no way to recover outside of Rest. Wormadam-G's only saving graces are its decent defenses and access to Rain Dance and Sunny Day. Anticipation isn't a bad ability by any means, and it helps Wormadam-G scout dangerous moves. Outside of that, Wormadam-G is nothing special and is considered a joke, but it's a fun change of pace.

Name Item Ability Nature
    Weather Worm
    Damp Rock / Heat Rock Anticipation Impish
    Moveset EVs
    ~ Rain Dance / Sunny Day
    ~ Earthquake
    ~ Bug Bite
    ~ Toxic
    252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
    Very little has changed for Wormadam-G from DPP—it's still a horrible gimmick. The idea is to switch into a weak physical attacker, set up with Rain Dance or Sunny Day, then get the hell out. Earthquake is a reliable STAB move, Bug Bite deals damage to Grass- and Psychic-types, and Toxic gives Wormadam-G a way to cripple opposing walls. Sunny Day somewhat alleviates Wormadam-G's Water-type weakness, but Rain Dance teams are more threatening off the bat. Wormadam-G should never be your primary weather Pokemon, but it makes for an excellent backup.

Idk though I could probably come up with a decent utility set for him
    I claim Leafeon, Hydreigon & Volcarona!

Spoiler:

man no one is ever on here
    isn't it a week of club inactivity and it can be shut down?
    A month of inactivity by the users means a shut down.
    A week of inactivity by the Club's ORIGINAL Owner means a shut down.

So, yeah, I don't think it's ready to shut down, yet.

Thankfully though.

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    A month of inactivity by the users means a shut down.
    A week of inactivity by the Club's ORIGINAL Owner means a shut down.

So, yeah, I don't think it's ready to shut down, yet.

Thankfully though.
    I don't have much time, unfortunately.
    I have told Sweet May about that, so we'll see what happens...
    Thanks to all of you for being active

I don't understand this logic.

You don't need to have your club active every second. Sure it would keep things lively and more things to talk about but as long as there's a post within a month of the last post, (say if I posted after Raymon two weeks from now just to contribute to the club) then the club can still remain open and fortunately alive.

I honestly don't know where people made these "rules" about a week when clearly any thread that has no new posts in a month, is considered dead and closed. Same with a club owner. Technically, you can keep the club running up for years without a club owner. People nowadays just want to keep an updated first post, which is fine too. I remember clubs having dead owners AND co-owners for months and members not giving a whoop because hey we can still keep up with the discussion, right? Only time a club was closed or restarted is when someone actually bothered to say, "hey we should get a new thread if the owner is gone for good." I guess times are changed, lol.

Any way, closing upon club owner's request!

ONOMNOMNOM

Gif Credit | Amourshipping Contestshipping | Uta☆Pri fan

Play Shippers' Truth or Dare game with us!

Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 323839404142