Page 7 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Bug-type Pokemon fan club

Quote Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
    Welcome, new guy. May the force of the mighty Yanmega be with you!
    Yanmega power!!

So, I was hoping to start a discussion, maybe. What are we all hoping to see from Gen 6 Bug types? Personally, I think that a Bug/Dragon type would be really cool.

Back from a very long hiatus. Signature and other things under construction! My friend code is 3496-9664-6228, and my friend safari contains Slugma, Growlithe, and Braixen.

Spoiler:- Shinies and credits:

Bugs of the 6th generation, I do not really cre much about. I'd love to see the Ghost-Types but.. I am sure they will throw in some interesting Bug-Types that are highly overpowered for the competetive purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Epic-Inferno View Post
    Yanmega power!!

So, I was hoping to start a discussion, maybe. What are we all hoping to see from Gen 6 Bug types? Personally, I think that a Bug/Dragon type would be really cool.
    yeahh its a very interesting question ayy, soo many cool possibilities

Bug/dragon might be cool but with the speculated dragon eevee apparently coming out im not sure they'd jam a bunch of dragons into it.. I also thought dragons were ment to be a rare type as well.. i dunno though..

That bug/ghost idea is kinda good ay, I for one am rooting for the phychic/bug scarab pokmon to come out hehehe.. that would be awsome.
    Bug-Type Represent !

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial Moth View Post
    yeahh its a very interesting question ayy, soo many cool possibilities

Bug/dragon might be cool but with the speculated dragon eevee apparently coming out im not sure they'd jam a bunch of dragons into it.. I also thought dragons were ment to be a rare type as well.. i dunno though..

That bug/ghost idea is kinda good ay, I for one am rooting for the phychic/bug scarab pokmon to come out hehehe.. that would be awsome.
    A Bug/Psychic scarab would be awesome, that's a really good idea! A Bug/Ice type might be interesting, too.

Back from a very long hiatus. Signature and other things under construction! My friend code is 3496-9664-6228, and my friend safari contains Slugma, Growlithe, and Braixen.

Spoiler:- Shinies and credits:

I am hoping for a Bug/Dark, a Bug/Dragon and a new Bug/Fighting, based on the "Northern Praying Mantis" style of martial arts.

A decent Bug/Water would be cool as well.

It will also be interesting to see what kind of Bug/Flying-Types we'll get. lol

It will also be interesting to see what kind of Bug/Flying-Types we'll get. lol
    Huh, they didn't have one in Gen V, so maybe they break the trend byvinstead having other typed regional bugs?

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    Huh, they didn't have one in Gen V, so maybe they break the trend byvinstead having other typed regional bugs?
    Yeah, but they made 3 Bug/Steel Pokemon, which is more than all the other gens had in common.

Quote Originally Posted by RealRaymon View Post
    Yeah, but they made 3 Bug/Steel Pokemon, which is more than all the other gens had in common.
    Well, Bug/Steel is definitely better than Bug/Flying and all the three metallic bugs from Unova are usable in the metagame in some way.

I really want more strong Bug Pokémon ._.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post

Well, Bug/Steel is definitely better than Bug/Flying and all the three metallic bugs from Unova are usable in the metagame in some way.

I really want more strong Bug Pokémon ._.
    Thats very true, the 3 currrent bug/steels ownnn in their own right
    I think theirs gonna be a strong beetle for sure. Maybe even a bug/water beetle.. THat would be awsome lol
    Bug-Type Represent !

Speaking of Bug/Steel-Types. I got a hacked Scizor from the GTS with the ability Pure Power. I am pretty sure that is not normal, non?

Speaking of Bug/Steel-Types. I got a hacked Scizor from the GTS with the ability Pure Power. I am pretty sure that is not normal, non?
    DOnt speak about those things in the thread >.>

Its forbidden by our rules and or Serebii's..
    and no its not normal its a hack

(Of the books,..... you could troll someone hardcore XD )
    Bug-Type Represent !

Think I'll keep it to troll my friends. lol
    On the other hand!! I want a Foretress, but I never seem to find Pineco's... Anywhere!
    I'm headbutting the sh!t out of the trees of Kanto. Am I doing anything wrong?

Think I'll keep it to troll my friends. lol
    On the other hand!! I want a Foretress, but I never seem to find Pineco's... Anywhere!
    I'm headbutting the sh!t out of the trees of Kanto. Am I doing anything wrong?

Hmmm kanto... is that like HG/SS?
    Bug-Type Represent !

Yep. Don't really know why I wanted a Foretress. Think it was because of stevens Beldum.. I like Steel-Types you see.
    And Pineco's are really cute anyway. Heheh

hehe true ay, they are quite nice looking cocoons >.>

Sooo you've been banging your head on the tree in ceruluan city ay lol, it might fall out eventually haha..

Where abouts in the game are you though, cause theirs a bunch of places ay
    Bug-Type Represent !

I usually bang around in Kanto (That sounded wrong)
    Poor Houndoom... She'll never get rid of that headache

hehe yeah that sounded rather... Od...>.>

haha but yeah theirs actually quite a few different places you could get one ay.
    I would just trade you one but i dont have hg/ss ..

I guess keep on trying their if not go to Ilex forrest .. The forrests are always a good place lol
    Bug-Type Represent !

Oh well, 10 points to slytherin for creativity.

don't worry. Don't have Wifi anyways

better load up with painkillers then.

better load up with painkillers then.

Lol good luck ay. Try equipping the first poke in your party with a luky item
    Bug-Type Represent !

Houndoom's holding charcoal.
    Just to burn alive all the other Bug-types, aipoms and STUFF i come across
    Overheat is a pretty move....

:\ Off-topic, but are any of you having issues with messaging? I saw a person's profile a few weeks ago who said they weren't able to receive messages, and I've contacted a lot of people about getting a DWf burmy with zero responses. That's unusual right? People not replying?

Sorry to throw this out there, I'm not sure who else to ask.

Quote Originally Posted by BugGrotto View Post
    :\ Off-topic, but are any of you having issues with messaging? I saw a person's profile a few weeks ago who said they weren't able to receive messages, and I've contacted a lot of people about getting a DWf burmy with zero responses. That's unusual right? People not replying?

Sorry to throw this out there, I'm not sure who else to ask.
    Hmm true ay, its not realy of topic either bro.

I dunno though, their very well might no be a problem with messaging at all bro. I think the more lickly senarios is that no-one has a DWF burmy.
    I'v never heard of and or seen a DWF burmy on this forums, so that might be the reason,cause their rare. I got alota DWF bugs myself. THough not a burmy.
    I think theirs just not very many, if any, burmys around at the moment ay.
    Bug-Type Represent !

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial Moth View Post
    Hmm true ay, its not realy of topic either bro.

I dunno though, their very well might no be a problem with messaging at all bro. I think the more lickly senarios is that no-one has a DWF burmy.
    I'v never heard of and or seen a DWF burmy on this forums, so that might be the reason,cause their rare. I got alota DWF bugs myself. THough not a burmy.
    I think theirs just not very many, if any, burmys around at the moment ay.
    Thanks, Celestial. I messaged a bunch of people who had them specifically, so I don't know what's going on. I've been trying to meet one since I joined DW over a year ago, to no avail. Wormadam deserves a much better ability than Anticipation, hence me trying to get a female from DW with Overcoat.

I love all the groups' animated sprite banners, how do you make them?

Quote Originally Posted by BugGrotto View Post
    Thanks, Celestial. I messaged a bunch of people who had them specifically, so I don't know what's going on. I've been trying to meet one since I joined DW over a year ago, to no avail. Wormadam deserves a much better ability than Anticipation, hence me trying to get a female from DW with Overcoat.

I love all the groups' animated sprite banners, how do you make them?

Hmm true ay. do you no what i only noticed the other day.. Wormadam actualy has a rather good moveset ay..Like i looked over it and im kinda suprised i've never heard of anyone using it as a pokemon in battles, or even in Mono type teams ay.

I wouldnt have the slightest of ideas about banners ay lol. The animated userbar i have currently was given to me by Raymon, whom got it from a user called Shadow i believe.
    Bug-Type Represent !

Page 7 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast