Thread: Prepare to be destroyed!!!

Hybrid View

Default Prepare to be destroyed!!!

Hi. As the title suggests, you're about to be utterly stunned by my awesome pokemon ideas. Or something like that.

I've played pokemon since 1st generation and my favorite pokemon through the whole time has been Articuno . Anyway, uh...

I've always got amazing thoughts which people dismiss at the beginning then 2 months later someone says "actually, that was quite a good idea", by which time I've moved on and it's too late. But, that's life.

So, to sum it all up, Hi.
    I wonder why that Articuno just used Mind Reader. What good could it do? Wait a moment...

welcome to serebii articuno. my arcanine could beat it though, so u better watch out :P
    Current Shiny Hunt:
    Houndour
    EGGS: 486
    Im back everyone

Shop will be open soon for 5th gen

Welcome to the forums
    Credit to Pika Pal Lyra

Darato is offline ❤ ❤❤ ❤❤❤ ❤❤❤❤ ❤❤❤❤❤[

Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

Welcome, and matter of fact I just discovered articuno's mind reader/sheer cold combo possibility recently myself (reffering to Articuno's signature, btw), and have since started to train an articuno, but unfortunately sheer cold is learned at such a high level....but you may be not so happy (or not who knows :P) to know that according to...um, I think it's anime pokedex entry, it's appearance is like the symbol of certain doom and death to people lost in snowy mountains. Really, I've remembered that for like.....a very long time. Not that articuno isn't awesome. Just, um....saying. Well anyway hi, and I'm pretty new too.....in fact I actually came to this forum section (the newbie lounge) to write an introduction of myself (didn't do it yet)! But um yeah hi, and sorry if this is off topic (not the point of this post of course!) but as I am writing this I just can't stop staring at the dancing trapinch trio in Darato's signature, the last post so thus right above where I am typing. lol they are like awesome....and I'm not even that crazy about trapinch but that sig is cool :P
    Hi I am back and hopefully really will be active again! LOVING XY so much but there really isn't even a point of saying I love it since it is just....arceus. Yeah. Anyways, my 3DS friend code is 0688 5572 5678 if anyone wants to battle or register me!
    Friend Safari: Slugma, Growlithe, Braixen