Thread: Freakyforms

Default Freakyforms

So I got this game for Christmas. Basically, it's been taking up a lot of my free time. I've had a 3ds since they were released, but only now am I using it regularly, dreading the time I need to charge it if I'm in the mood to play this game.

It's in the genre of games where you make your own creatures such as games like Magic Pengel, Graffitti Kingdom, and Spore. It's very simple to play and create formees (the creatures), but you can also get pretty advanced. The progress is the same way, simple, but also a lot to do in the game.

Also, there's multiple ways of connecting with others with this game. With download play, someone who doesn't even have the game can join in the fun. If they have it, formees can travel to other planets and you can even share formees you've made with qr codes.

So, has anyone else gotten this game?

Formees List

Spoiler:- Original Formees (formees from your own imagination):

Spoiler:- Reimagined Formees (new formees created from formees found in the game):

Creation Challenge Formees (formees made in Creation Challenge to see how close you can get to their real form/please use spoiler tags because I want to prevent seeing any interpretations or final form before I complete each myself)

Spoiler:- Bat Racket:

Spoiler:- Jennifer:

Spoiler:- Samuruff:

Spoiler:- Mox:

Spoiler:- Strawberrina:

Spoiler:- Milton:

Spoiler:- Winder:

Spoiler:- Laura:

Spoiler:- Meranna:

Spoiler:- Henriyeti:

Spoiler:- Mr. Hogg:

Spoiler:- Fanart Formees (formees that are fanart of video game characters, cartoon/anime characters, etc):
    Last edited by Trainer Frankie; 31st January 2013 at 4:47 PM.

November 2001 - February 2005

[IMG]http://i53.*******.com/2ur1emc.png[/IMG]

v--Current Black 2 Team--v
    Lilwun lv34 Maiden lv37 Grandage lv40 Crash lv40 Elizabeth lv32 Ballarina lv30

Well, just got this game for my birthday (yesterday), and I've got 7 Formees to share. I'm still new at this so they're crappy and highly simplistic, but whatever. It's always fun to see how different people make different formees, right? ^^

Spoiler:- Originals:

Spoiler:- Re-imagined: Bat Racket (challenge formee):

Spoiler:- Re-imagined: Meranna (challenge formee):

There's my work thus far. So far, I think I like the creation challenges the best. It's fun being given a theme, working with it, then seeing how close (or how ridiculously off) your ideas are to those of the game developers.
    Last edited by zozo; 5th January 2013 at 4:02 PM.

My Youtube battle videos
    My 3DS FC: 3609-1041-6416.

I have claimed Goodra. Happy slime dragons ftw!

Thanks for posting, Zozo. Want me to add them to the first post crediting your formees? ^^

No problem, it's a really cool little game! ^^

Sure, you can if you like. (:

My Youtube battle videos

Ok, I added your formees to the first post. I checked and made sure all appear corrently, except Meranna who I've yet to try creaing myself.

Yes it is. I may post some links of other formee sharing places I've found from other forums and whatnot.

All right, I've uploaded a bunch more in case anyone is watching the thread and is interested in getting some new formees for their planet.

Spoiler:- Fanart: Metroid:

Spoiler:- Fanart: Luvdisc:

Spoiler:- Original: Love Duck:

Spoiler:- Original: Snackie:

Spoiler:- Original: FlowerBaby:

Spoiler:- Original: Kontrapto:

My Youtube battle videos

Wow, Zozo, you've unlocked a lot more pieces and your formees are becoming more detailed. The metroid using that piece of the rare jackpot formee spaceship was clever. All really cool! ^^

Is Kontrapto the clockwork carriage you were talking about?

Oh, have you made anymore creation challenges besides Jennifer? I wanna see a new Jennifer, lol. ^^

There's formees you can unlock only by getting jackpot eggs? Sheesh, I didn't know that... I did have a really good streak of luck with eggs yesterday, and between that and doing piles of quests for overworld formees, I have been unlocking piles of forms. IT's been fun!

Yeah, I've got a few challenge formees that I've done, I just haven't bothered posting them. These ones I mostly did so that I could expand my world and get my FlowerBaby out of the sanctuary so I could edit her. It took me FOREVER before I got her just right... Anyway, here are my creation challenges:

Spoiler:- Creation Challenge: Jennifer:

Spoiler:- Creation Challenge: Henriyeti:

Spoiler:- Mr. Hogg:

My Youtube battle videos

Believe I updated the first post with all of them. Jennifer wins, lol.

Yea, I like seein both how the creation challenges compare to the original and others. Not sure if I'm the only one not wanting to be spoiled in seeing any interpretations or final forms before trying myself. Can't wait to see how your Samuruff, Mox, Srawberrina and Milton look.

Okay, here we go! Another batch of some formees if anyone cares to have a look and give some comments. n_n Maybe I'm biased, but I do think I'm getting a bit better!

Spoiler:- Fanart: Lakitu:

Spoiler:- Fanart: Magic Urn:

Spoiler:- Original: Flora:

Spoiler:- Original: Seraphim. Really REALLY weird formee.:

My Youtube battle videos

Phew, updated first post. And yes Zozo, just looking at your quotes in the first post, you can clearly see your evolution of formee art improving in the original and fanart sections. Really WOW. Good job (^^)b

EDIT: Ser-Seraphim...she-she-she, took over the ocean dungeon. T-T She's aggressive vs my defensive Landsub...and he won. Thank you Great GaChing! ^^
    Last edited by Trainer Frankie; 9th January 2013 at 10:01 PM.

Lol, sorry she took over, but congrats on beating her!

Anyway, I just finished three Pokemon fanart forms, and I thought I'd share them. I'll start with the crappiest and work my way up to the nicest. n_n

Spoiler:- Whirlipede:

Spoiler:- Venipede:

Spoiler:- Fanart: Whimsicott:

I'm going to try to work on a Lilligant now. Not too sure how it will turn out, or if I'll have enough forms, but it should be fun to try. n_n

My Youtube battle videos

Don't have this game, and won't buy(too many other things and not my genre), but your creations are really cool!
    All the other kids with the pumped up kicks you better run, better run...

If you want to see my Event Pokemon, PM me

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Thanks for the post. With the help of Zozo, we have some pretty cool creations in this thread. ^^

Was actually gonna post some more I made soon; two creation challenge ones (Winder and Laura) and at least one of my original creations. Finally unlocked the next area (City), so now I can edit my three originals that were resting in the sanctuary.

EDIT: Ok, added two more of my original formees to the first post and the other creation challenges I've completed for Winder and Laura. So the first post is all updated.
    Last edited by Trainer Frankie; 31st January 2013 at 4:50 PM.

All right, it's been awhile, but I do have a few new creations to show off:

Spoiler:- ManaBottle:

Spoiler:- Fanart: Bellossom:

Spoiler:- Fanart: Lilligant:

Not a huge number of new formees, but not too shabby either, if I do say so myself!

My Youtube battle videos

Really nice, I'll update the first post. ^^

I LOVE this game! Put so many hours in to it, more so than most my 3DS games. The streetpass stuff is great too, really enjoy seeing other peoples creations.

Sadly I've not uploaded any QR codes for a while but I do have this one on my PC...

Spoiler:- FanArt: Chespin:

Hi, welcome to the thread. I never tried Streetpass myself but considering it doesn't seem like a hugely popular game, I didn't think it'd work. Perhaps I'll give it a try.

Really neat Chespin formee. If you want, I'll add it to the first post with the others. Also be cool to see other formees. Have you done any creation challenge ons? Those are cool to see how each person's try is different.