Thread: The last CD you bought?

Default The last CD you bought?

Similar to the "last movie you watched" thread, but with the last CDs you bought. Mostly for myself because I'm always looking for new music but it's always interesting to see what everyone is into.

The last album I bought was Sadnecessary by Milky Chance. It's an extremely good album and they have such an interesting style to their music, as it sounds somewhat folk-y. I like it but I find that some of the songs sound kinda similar.

Overall; 8/10 would recommend.

It's been a while back, but I bought Mumford and Sons Wilder Mind on vinyl, don't know if that counts.

Sure it's different since there's no banjo, but in terms of theme, chordprogressions and tone, it's not all that different than people make it out to be. Yes, Believe sounds like a Coldplay song, but the rest of the album doesn't. Songs like The Wolf or Ditmas are just as likable as Roll Away Your Stone or I Will Wait.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

I purchased Florence and the Machine's new album How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful. The album definitely shows the growth and maturity Florence has developed over her last couple albums. The titular track, Ship to Wreck, and Delilah all just put me in a good mood. The album is glorious.

Currently writing: The Missing Link!

The last album I purchased was the 1989 Deluxe Edition album by Taylor. I mostly buy all my music on iTunes but for some odd reason, it was cheaper at my local Target than it was on iTunes so I went out and got it.

I bought Electric Warrior by T. Rex and Rory Gallagher's debut album in the same shop not so long ago

Last.fm | Steam ID
    (come and play Team Fortress 2 with me!)

Not really sure to be honest, but the last thing I had rated on RYM was Rushs' Moving Pictures.

I have claimed Cacturne!

Interested in getting your pokemon in special ball choices? Then visit my Hidden Abilty/Color Ball haven today!
    Thanks BlackoutSLM!

While I didn't buy the whole album, I bought some songs from Tinashe's debut album Aquarius on iTunes. "All Hands on Deck" has got to be one of the catchiest songs I've ever heard!

Currently writing: The Missing Link!

The Lion king on Broadway soundtrack. Great tracks

Becoming a jackal by the villagers which are an Irish indie rock band and it's a cracking album I have to say
    Friend code 2595-1282-6233
    Steel Safari :Mawile , Klang and Klefki
    Current ORAS Nuzlocke team
        Spoiler:- My team:
    1st mausda method -1024 eggs so far -no shiny

Shrine of New Generation Slaves by Riverside. Not the last actual music purchase I made, but the last physical CD I purchased. I think it was a bit more expensive than most CDs I've bought (granted, I ordered it from Amazon, but usually they're fairly cheap), but it was fully worth it.

Harmonium - Si on avait besoins d'une cinquičme saison (http://www.rollingstone.com/music/li...-1975-20150617) #36

A canadian french group who got very popular in the 70's, even around the world. That's their best album and stuff, very great!
    I might sound dramatic and harsh, but I'm most likely just having fun writting those lines.
    I love to play with words; I hope no one gets offended and stuff.

~I claimed Seaking!~

I purchased Breaking Benjamins new album Dark Before Dawn. I purchased it on release day. It was the first album that I've bought in so long.

My Friend Code for my 3ds! My friend Safari Type is Poison
    1693 1038 1902

The very best of Ray Charles.

It has been a long time, but the last CD I bought was Bring Me the Horizon Sempiternal CD.

It honestly brought me back to them since I stopped listening before they released There's a Hell....
    Waiting excitedly for the new one coming out this September X3
    Even though most people have said they don't like the direction they are taking, I am one of the few who like it. Honestly, what bands don't change?
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Created by Sworn Metalhead

I very rarely buy music. I also don't listen to a ton of music, haha. To give an idea, the last CDs I bought were Florence + The Machine's Ceremonials and Maroon 5's Hands all Over. That was during a sale at Target in...2011? Yeesh lol.

Florence delivered just what I wanted from her, and I really should listen to her new stuff. I had expected the HaO to have more songs like "Moves Like Jagger" so I was a bit disappointed by the lack of energy there.

~Psychic

Amazing art gift by the talented KCW! Check out his other art here!

One-Shot Fan Fics:
    Forgiveness
    Under Control

Last one I believe I had brought was One Direction - Four. I have gotten Emotion - Carly Rae Jepsen now.
    Last edited by Alexander18; 24th August 2015 at 7:23 AM.
    Currently playing Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. Awaiting the next Kalos games and pokemon movie.

Currently own: All gen 4, 5 and 6 main series games.

Feel free to check out my hilarious signature!

Currently avoiding the giant chicken so I won't destroy half the city when fighting the chicken!

Oh no, oh no, oh no! Oh Yeah! Okay, can everyone please stop saying oh no in the court room cause the Kool Aid man keeps coming in!

Oh that dog of mine!

Oh haven't you heard? Bird is the word!

I bought my last CD in 2008. Seriously, who still uses CD those days? It's really outdated.

I bought a discounted physical copy of Ariana Grande's My Everything CD last week. I had the digital version already, but I couldn't resist having the actual CD itself. The case and lyric sheet all look great.

My most recent digital album purchase was "Life's Not Out To Get You" by the UK pop punk band Neck Deep. The last physical CD I bought was Nicki Minaj's "The Pinkprint." I'd recommend both, but perhaps not to the same person ;P

Kalos Team: Delphox, Florges, Aegislash, Heliolisk, Hawlucha, Avalugg
    Latest Shiny: Helioptile

Fire Safari: Ponyta, Pyroar, Braixen - 1478-3803-9332
    I have claimed #671, Florges

*credit to Equal-To-Heaven for the clock

The last physical album I bought? I don't even remember what it was exactly, but I do know that it was a discography collection of a band.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

I just discovered this artist called Gregorian, and they do chant music - like celtic / new age stuff. They do some pretty amazing and epic covers of Coldplay, Celine and so many others! So I bought their "Best of" album last. ^.^

Check out my portfolio at http://rayfoster.tk/, it's super cool.
    It's got loads of interesting compositions and programming works!

Physical Album was Bon Jovi's These Day's but I think I've bought another album on iTunes since

Credits to Sworn Metalhead l PASBL