Page 10 of 65 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Thread: POP MUSIC THREAD: Taylor Swift officially joins us

Quote Originally Posted by HoennMaster View Post
    Yay, an equally fad and mediocre song is number one! WOOHOO!
    :O HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't even compare Macklemore to that untalented trash -_-....

At least Thrift Shop has lyrics ....
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

I'm not a fan of that song either, mainky because it promotes the use of thrift stores and clothing that will still smell bad even after you wash it. When I get older and have my own money, I'm sure going to listen to that song while making a fire out of all of the thrift store clothes my mother tried forcing me to wear, and it'll be such fun!

Back to pop music, I really like Justin Timberlake's Mirrors. It was a simple yet symbolic song that sounded more than just the "take-you-home-to-have-a-one-night-stand-and-then-you-can-GTFO" that I hear most of the time. The video was really nice since it sounded like this guy was trying to have a heart.

I certainly hope that Harlem Shake falls faster than Gangnam Style did, even though Gangnam Style is still the worst KPop song there is and should be banned from American radio, mainly because the term "Gangnam Style" is an analogy to the American term "swag" and we should not let it poison our Asian-American youth's ears any longer.

Rihanna's Stay ft. mikky Ekko is becoming more and more my favorite song so far since the last soft song I've heard fom her was Take A Bow and Unfaithful. Between these songs were dancy and move-inducing music.

Surprised Ke$ha isn't on the Hot 100 still. C'Mon was my favorite song from her since it showed a meaner rap style than I've seen before.
    Last edited by Blackjack the Titan; 2nd April 2013 at 4:53 AM.
        Spoiler:- Just- lol:

Quote Originally Posted by GenosectArceus View Post
    I'm not a fan of that song either, mainky because it promotes the use of thrift stores and clothing that will still smell bad even after you wash it. When I get older and have my own money, I'm sure going to listen to that song while making a fire out of all of the thrift store clothes my mother tried forcing me to wear, and it'll be such fun!
    Um...what? The song is a satire to all of the other popular rap songs where the artists brag about all their fancy and expensive clothing and jewellery. He's not promoting thrift shops specifically more that he's promoting the idea that you don't need to have crazy expensive stuff to be cool.

I think a lot of the hate towards the song comes from the fact that many people don't understand that it's satirical. If you don't believe me, go and listen to other songs by them like "Same Love" and "Wing$" - they promote really powerful messages in their songs, they wouldn't waste time just saying thrift shops are good.

I certainly hope that Harlem Shake falls faster than Gangnam Style did, even though Gangnam Style is still the worst KPop song there is and should be banned from American radio, mainly because the term "Gangnam Style" is an analogy to the American term "swag" and we should not let it poison our Asian-American youth's ears any longer.
    I really hope HS falls faster than GS as well, and I think it will - this past week it shot down on iTunes, and the main factor that's causing its popularity - YouTube views - is rapidly declining. It's losing millions of streams every week, and considering it has zero airplay and now very little sales, that declining streaming number will lead to a declining Hot 100 number.

And correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Gangnam Style referring to the high class life of people who live in a really nice district in South Korea? That's different from swag.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Conversation View Post
    And correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Gangnam Style referring to the high class life of people who live in a really nice district in South Korea? That's different from swag.
    No. You're correct about Gangnam Style referring to the high class people in Seoul. However, you're missing something in Knowing what is acceptably classy in th district of Gang Nam and what's dorky and foolish. No person in Gang Nam say they have the Gangnam Style. The people there find it really inappropriate. Back in America, millions of foolish d-bags claim they have swag, whereas the really rich and cool kids may not give two s**ts about braggin about their swag, and they too find it incredibly foolish for others to say they have swag. So basically Psy (the little wimp who didn't enlist in the South Korean army) was promoting being a wannabe, a characteristic we see in those people who say they have swag back here in the US.

And I see your point on Thrift Shop. But I really don't like how it still talks about using used-clothing to look cool.
        Spoiler:- Just- lol:

I think a lot of the hate towards the song comes from the fact that many people don't understand that it's satirical. If you don't believe me, go and listen to other songs by them like "Same Love" and "Wing$" - they promote really powerful messages in their songs, they wouldn't waste time just saying thrift shops are good
    ah ha! I knew it!
    Quote Originally Posted by me from a month ago
    finally gave a truly good listen to thrift shop and i gotta say i really love it, although i must say I'm surprised that SC has taken a liking to it, you know, the guy who hates rap? if i were to take a guess, it's the satire that he finds appealing. but anywho, I've been listening to a lot of music today, so I'm very caught up with what March 2013 has in store
    yeah, anytime someone tells me they don't like Thrift Shop, I can safely assume that they don't understand the satire of the song

A New World Order: Birth of a Prophecy

Credit to Brutaka

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post

This song only encourages hipsters to say they used to buy clothes from thrift shops before this song came out.

It also created a new wave of faux hipsters.

Quote Originally Posted by flamebeam View Post
    yeah, anytime someone tells me they don't like Thrift Shop, I can safely assume that they don't understand the satire of the song
    Or may be they think the song is just bad?? I personally think its trashy and i dont care if its meant to be satire, I still think its one of the worst songs that has topped the charts this year along with Harlem shake or whatever that song is called. This is my opinion tho, but Im getting tired of trendy songs by male artists like Gotye and Psy and Macklemore since theyre just one hit wonders. 2013 has been the worst year for pop music imo and I dont see a silver lining any time soon unless the pop girls come back with a vengence

Quote Originally Posted by Ke$ha View Post
    Or may be they think the song is just bad?? I personally think its trashy and i dont care if its meant to be satire, I still think its one of the worst songs that has topped the charts this year along with Harlem shake or whatever that song is called. This is my opinion tho, but Im getting tired of trendy songs by male artists like Gotye and Psy and Macklemore since theyre just one hit wonders. 2013 has been the worst year for pop music imo and I dont see a silver lining any time soon unless the pop girls come back with a vengence
    I sense sexism in this post... while I respect your opinion, a #1 song shouldn't be deemed as overrated just because it's a man's song. I wish Stay could be the next #1 song, but it's probably gonna be WIWYM or S&T. this doesn't mean that these songs are overrated (well, maybe S&T)

Credit to Brutaka

While I absolutely adore Taylor Swift and I constantly fantasize about meeting her, I don't really like "I Knew You Were Trouble". I used to like it (when I first bought "Red" and it wasn't well-known yet) but it became too overrated for me. I mean, it was literally played EVERYWHERE. It also saddens me that her entire image as an artist is based on this song and "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together". Other songs from her album, such as "All Too Well", are completely ignored and left in the shadows by these two overrated songs. Literally, "All Too Well" is a lyrical masterpiece, but is completely ignored. I guess I just wish people would listen to more songs and stop judging her ability as an artist based on those two songs and her love life.

I realize that Taylor Swift has not been mentioned very much in many posts prior to this, but I just had to let that out.
    Last edited by caterpie_is_awesome_123; 2nd April 2013 at 7:18 AM.
    "And the salt in my wounds isn't burning anymore than it used to. It's not that I don't feel the pain, it's just I'm not afraid of hurting anymore. "- Paramore<3

Quote Originally Posted by flamebeam View Post
    I sense sexism in this post... while I respect your opinion, a #1 song shouldn't be deemed as overrated just because it's a man's song. I wish Stay could be the next #1 song, but it's probably gonna be WIWYM or S&T. this doesn't mean that these songs are overrated (well, maybe S&T)
    Sexism towards men doesn't exist. That would require the oppression of men, which there is none. It's a discriminatory remark, but not a sexist one, so please don't use that term again unless you're going to apply it correctly.

And at ke$ha: how is it the worst year for pop music, we're only 3 months in.

Quote Originally Posted by Kreis View Post
    Sexism towards men doesn't exist. That would require the oppression of men, which there is none. It's a discriminatory remark, but not a sexist one, so please don't use that term again unless you're going to apply it correctly.
    Sexism: "prejudice, stereotyping, or discrimination, typically against women, on the basis of sex"

Don't really wanna get into a whole argument about sexism, but I mean it could be the correct term...

Also, I don't understand how Ke$ha can call 2013 the worst year of pop music on the basis that it's male dominated when Rihanna was practically the only artist that stopped 2012 from being literally all male dominated.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Ladies, put your handbags away. 'The pop girls' is a generic term that encompasses the likes of Beyonce, Britney, Gaga, Rihanna, Katy... basically the main players in the pop game. It doesn't pertain to any gender preference, and even if it did wouldn't be so unfounded considering that, as far as the mainstream industry is concerned, the female artists are exponentially better than the male ones anyway. But there's no sexism. Anywhere.

Not that anyone here really cares but I need to a place to cry. Girls Aloud have announced they are splitting up. Most of us expected it to happen after the tour but it's still so sad. What an amazing group they were.
    This is genuinely quite a sad moment. Their songs were eminent pieces of work among the other majority of crappy Britpop. Like, I really adore Untouchable as a song and their other stuff was brilliantly crafted. And to think this came when The Saturdays got their first number one...

This tbh. There's nothing that distinguishes the quality of Harlem Shake from Thrift Shop, and both have only really risen to the top as a result of their meme-like status in social culture.

Speaking of Billboard nobody mentioned that JT debuted atop the Billboard Albums Chart with sales of 981,000 I think. Woo!

[Lol [Pitbull]'s better then half the other crap out there right now. Also Cristina needs to fix her hair in that video.

Right, I'm done.

Also I noticed that at some point some people in here were talking about Demi Lovato, so I though it might be appropriate to post her album artwork.
        Spoiler:- Artwork:

edit
    Also, I don't understand how Ke$ha can call 2013 the worst year of pop music on the basis that it's male dominated when Rihanna was practically the only artist that stopped 2012 from being literally all male dominated.
    I don't think they actually meant it that way, it's probably down to a poor choice of wording. While I wouldn't call it the 'worst' year, it's pertinent to note that by this time last year, we had new albums/material from Lana Del Rey, fun., Madonna, Katy Perry and Nicki Minaj, plus we had seen Adele clean up at the Grammys. 2013 is comparatively... uneventful.
    Last edited by Geekachu; 2nd April 2013 at 7:28 PM.
    Running for the thrill of it

Sexism: "prejudice, stereotyping, or discrimination, typically against women, on the basis of sex"

Don't really wanna get into a whole argument about sexism, but I mean it could be the correct term...

As I told you VM, it's not the the correct term, and it will never be until men are no longer the ones doing the oppressing.

Have y'all heard the new single Kelly released? "People Like Us"? It's pretty bad. Go listen to it! She's also going on tour with Maroon 5 this summer.

edit: ngl, but that Demi Lovato album cover is pretty bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Geekachu View Post
    Speaking of Billboard nobody mentioned that JT debuted atop the Billboard Albums Chart with sales of 981,000 I think. Woo!
    I think it was 964K, but yeah, it was huge. I never actually realized just how big JT's fanbase really was (I wasn't following music stats at all back when he released his previous album). He's also the sixth artist in history to have two #1 albums as part of a group AND two #1 albums as a solo act. I'm not a huge fan of JT, but I got to give it to him - that's a pretty impressive milestone considering he's fairly young.

I don't think they actually meant it that way, it's probably down to a poor choice of wording. While I wouldn't call it the 'worst' year, it's pertinent to note that by this time last year, we had new albums/material from Lana Del Rey, fun., Madonna, Katy Perry and Nicki Minaj, plus we had seen Adele clean up at the Grammys. 2013 is comparatively... uneventful.
    I'll definitely agree with you that 2013 has been uneventful, but I don't think uneventful means bad in quality. Out of the list you gave, really (IMO) only Lana and fun.'s releases were good quality - Madonna's album was kind of underwhelming, "Part Of Me" was boring and Nicki is... well, Nicki. Meanwhile, in 2013, we've gotten the great sounding "Ho Hey", my personal favourite singles from both Rihanna and Bruno, and the excellently written Thrift Shop (yes, I know people will disagree with me, but like it or hate it, it is well written. It's meant to be satire, and it does that well). So yeah, I'll definitely agree 2013 hasn't had too many discussion worthy moments, but the actual quality of music is an up from 2012 IMO.

Also: A lot of you X Factor USA watching people probably remember Fifth Harmony, the girl group on the show that placed 3rd overall. Well, for the past 2-3 months they've been releasing cover songs on YouTube as a teaser before their official single gets released (they've been signed to Epic Records). Today they just released a cover of "Stay" which I find is great, so I thought I'd share it:

I find that they've developed vocally so much since the competition, both in their solo voices and in their ability to harmonize effectively. I'm personally really excited for when they finally release some material of their own.
    Last edited by Silent Conversation; 3rd April 2013 at 12:37 AM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

And at ke$ha: how is it the worst year for pop music, we're only 3 months in.
    Thats true but I think the music at the beginning of the year should give a good impression of what the rest of the years music will be like & right now I dont really care for much of it. And tbh I dont think any of the main pop girls will release albums until the end of the year so Im just sort of depressed about having to wait for them to release music that I like. I guess Im a little biased sorry lol

And I didnt meant to sound sexist when I said that I didnt like these new male artists its just that the charts have shifted in favor of guys and most of them only have one popular song to begin with. I just cant get into their discographies cuz I think they are not substantial enough if that makes sense.

2013 may be off to a very slow start, but it should turn out to be a beautiful year. For me at least. I'm assuming Beyonce is releasing a new album since she's going on tour. Britney should be releasing her album this fall and so should Gaga so those are both going to be amazing. I've heard rumors Katy's new album is coming this year. Mariah might be releasing this year. Miley is releasing this year, and even though I think she's annoying as hell her music is a very small guilty pleasure. The Wanted have a new album. PSY. Plus I'm looking forward to the debuts albums of Fifth Harmony and Emblem3 from X Factor. Plus Atomic Kitten is going to release new music.

So for me at least it will be a good year.

This is genuinely quite a sad moment. Their songs were eminent pieces of work among the other majority of crappy Britpop. Like, I really adore Untouchable as a song and their other stuff was brilliantly crafted. And to think this came when The Saturdays got their first number one...
    The thought of people saying The Saturdays are replacing Girls Aloud is sickening. I realize that Girls Aloud are far from the most original pop group on the planet but they were definitely one of the best British pop groups to come out within the last 10, heck even 20 years. I'm hoping this is just publicity and they do another reunion in a couple years. :P

Totally forgot about this. I'm curious if this was actually people wanting new music or just the hype. Similar to how Britney seems to only get number ones when she's gone for a year or so. Even so, it's nice to see people buying music again!

Also I noticed that at some point some people in here were talking about Demi Lovato, so I though it might be appropriate to post her album artwork.
        Spoiler:- Artwork:
    Saw this on Facebook, can't stand it. I don't mind the concept she was going for, it was just poorly executed IMO. However, I am looking forward to her new album. Albums 1 and 2 were just kinda meh for me, album 3 was a nice improvement. I am loving Heart Attack so hopeful for what the album brings.

Have y'all heard the new single Kelly released? "People Like Us"? It's pretty bad. Go listen to it! She's also going on tour with Maroon 5 this summer.
    Oh no u didn't!

Also: A lot of you X Factor USA watching people probably remember Fifth Harmony, the girl group on the show that placed 3rd overall. Well, for the past 2-3 months they've been releasing cover songs on YouTube as a teaser before their official single gets released (they've been signed to Epic Records). Today they just released a cover of "Stay" which I find is great, so I thought I'd share it:
    I'm really curious as to how their music turns out. I thought they were boring as hell at the beginning of the season but came to like them by the end and look forward to their album. Curious as to how Emblem3's album turns out as well. now if only Simon would sign Carly already!
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes, confirmed.

ahh, memories of my second favorite act shocking America by making it to the finale, because they're awesome. can't wait for them to make non-XF viewers into fans (and somebody, IDGAF who, NEEEDS to sign Carly! I miss her voice, and I shouldn't have to search for her XF performances to listen to it)

Credit to Brutaka

The Top 10 for the Hot 100 being released tomorrow (dated April 13th):

1. "Thrift Shop" - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis ft. Wanz (=) (6th week @ #1!)
    2. "When I Was Your Man" - Bruno Mars (+2)
    3. "Suit & Tie" - Justin Timberlake ft. Jay-Z (=)
    4. "Harlem Shake" - Baauer (-2)
    5. "Just Give Me A Reason" - P!nk ft. Nate Ruess (+1)
    6. "Stay" - Rihanna ft. Mikky Ekko (-1)
    7. "Radioactive" - Imagine Dragons (+8)
    8. "Started From The Bottom" - Drake (-1)
    9. "Feel This Moment" - Pitbull ft. Christina Aguilera (-1)
    10. "The Way" - Ariana Grande ft. Mac Miller (DEBUT)
    -----
    11. "Mirrors" - Justin Timberlake (+2)

Personal comments:
    -Yay, TS gets a 6th week at #1! This is very obviously going to be its last week on top, but I'm glad at what it goes. A little part of me is still mad that it got robbed of what could have now been an 11-week #1, but at least it did the best it could given the circumstances
    -Well, looks like WIWYM is going to be #1 this week. While I'm not jumping for joy at Bruno getting a #1, I don't mind this song so I'm not upset
    -Fall, Harlem Shake, fall!
    -JGMAR Top 5! It's looking like it's going to be P!nk's best peaking song this era!
    -YES, RADIOACTIVE TOP 10!! I love this song so much and I'm so glad that it's starting to get public attention and people are buying it! Now it just needs to crossover to pop radio and it can smash like it deserves!
    -Wow, did NOT expect "The Way" to debut in the Top 10, especially considering Heart Attack missed. Ok, well, congrats Ariana?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Top 10 for the Hot 100 being released tomorrow (dated April 20th):

1. "When I Was Your Man" - Bruno Mars (+1) (1st week @ #1!)
    2. "Thrift Shop" - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis ft. Wanz (-1)
    3. "Just Give Me A Reason" - P!nk ft. Nate Ruess (+2)
    4. "Stay" - Rihanna ft. Mikky Ekko (+2)
    5. "Suit & Tie" - Justin Timberlake ft. Jay-Z (-2)
    6. "Harlem Shake" - Baauer (-2)
    7. "Can't Hold Us" - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis ft. Ray Dalton (+8)
    8. "Cruise" - Florida Georgia Line (RE-ENTRY)
    9. "Started From The Bottom" - Drake (-1)
    10. "Feel This Moment" - Pitbull ft. Christina Aguilera

Personal comments:
    -As expected, WIWYM is #1. Generally I'm not thrilled at seeing Bruno getting another #1, but at least he got it with his best single to date
    -Goodbye for good, Thrift Shop. Your 11 6 week run atop the Hot 100 was awesome
    -Wow, did not expect JGMAR to get into the Top 3 this week!! Awesome it's climbing so fast, hope that it becomes #1 after WIWYM!
    -I'm surprised Harlem Shake isn't falling faster. Literally nobody talks about those videos anymore
    -Yay for "Can't Hold Us" entering the Top 10! Looks like Macklemore and Ryan might be getting their second #1 sooner than people thought
    -I'm upset "Radioactive" didn't get to spend a second week in the Top 10... I hope it can return
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

I taught myself how to play “Stay" on the piano. just thought I'd share that.

The Top 10 for the Hot 100 being released tomorrow (dated April 20th):

1. "When I Was Your Man" - Bruno Mars (+1) (1st week @ #1!)
    2. "Thrift Shop" - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis ft. Wanz (-1)
    3. "Just Give Me A Reason" - P!nk ft. Nate Ruess (+2)
    4. "Stay" - Rihanna ft. Mikky Ekko (+2)
    5. "Suit & Tie" - Justin Timberlake ft. Jay-Z (-2)
    6. "Harlem Shake" - Baauer (-2)
    7. "Can't Hold Us" - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis ft. Ray Dalton (+8)
    8. "Cruise" - Florida Georgia Line (RE-ENTRY)
    9. "Started From The Bottom" - Drake (-1)
    10. "Feel This Moment" - Pitbull ft. Christina Aguilera
    •WIWYM is #1? I did NOT see that coming last week. good song, worthy of #1
    •i can't say I feel bad for TS because 6 weeks at the top is a relatively good reign. I'm still jamming to it, so it's all good
    •i haven't listened to JGMAR yet because I haven't really enjoyed P!nk or fun. this past year. it keeps rising, though, so it's gonna have to cross my ears at some point
    •i really wish Stay could've been #1. I feel like the billboards are teasing me with Stay's rise this week because I really wanna see it happen but it's probably gonna drop next week

Credit to Brutaka

Man, I'm not even a huge Beyonce fan, but I am DYING for Grown Woman to come out already. That beat is FANTASTIC

twittertumblrlast.fm

Isn't that Bruno's fifth number one now? Also I caught a bit of 'Feel This Moment' on a music channel and, well, good lord. After hearing 'Black Eyed Peas' 'The Time' I was done with awkward attempts to integrate nostalgic 80's music into modern pop, but this- it's like Pitbull managed to massacre a whole decade with one song.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris-kun View Post
    Man, I'm not even a huge Beyonce fan, but I am DYING for Grown Woman to come out already. That beat is FANTASTIC
    Oh god yes!

Everyone was expecting Beyonce to have released her album by now, especially since she's touring in five days, but instead the ***** decides to rearrange the 4 tracklisting and rerelease it. Instead, some peeps may have seen it around but as part of her deal with Pepsi she has a new advert out that gives a preview to a new song of her's, 'Grown Woman'. Even from the clip the song sounds awesome. I mean, I'm in love.
        Spoiler:- Pepsi:

edit: ngl, but that Demi Lovato album cover is pretty bad.
    I saw someone say that it looked like she had just come out of Ke$ha's vagina

I think it was 964K, but yeah, it was huge.
    Yeah, I knew it was a Lotus off of one million. But the second week he sold just over 300k making The 20/20 Experience the first album this year to sell over one million in the states! He sold another 139k this week making the third week at number one too! Slay JT.
    Also, I don't know whether this is solely down to his 'fans'. The fact that Justin's opening numbers have become larger and larger over the course of his career shows that his buyers don't necessarily operate in the same way other 'pop girl' fans would, since Justified would have surely debuted with higher numbers. He's got a mature sound now so I think a lot of this comes down to crossover appeal. Plus, he had a lot of promotion and I think people, regardless of age and even gender, find his music accessible.

The thought of people saying The Saturdays are replacing Girls Aloud is sickening. I realize that Girls Aloud are far from the most original pop group on the planet but they were definitely one of the best British pop groups to come out within the last 10, heck even 20 years.
    I completely agree. I usually throw a lot of derision towards people who don't write their own music but I actually appreciate Girls Aloud since they just worked so well as a pop act. They could perform well in a music video and they managed to capture the fun of the songs their team made (speaking of which, their songs were brilliantly written pop tracks.) In comparison, the Saturdays seem completely sterile to me and all they ever seem to do is release the same dance track. They're no way near on the same level.

Top 10 makes me depressed. Needs some good songs in there. C'mon on Brit Brit!

Everyone was expecting Beyonce to have released her album by now, especially since she's touring in five days, but instead the ***** decides to rearrange the 4 tracklisting and rerelease it.
    Totally forgot the tour was starting soon. No album in sight and she's going on tour for it? This is just as bad as Rihanna touring for an album after already releasing another one....twice lol.
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes, confirmed.

Lol Im not surprised that Bruno's new song reached #1 I mean it had a iTunes discount and every thing so whats so surprising about it?? I really dont like the song personally it just sounds like many of his other songs but congrats on getting another #1 I guess. I really wanted Ariana's song to be a smash hit but it barely made the top ten which is too bad. I hope P!nk gets another #1 I just think her song deserves it

PSY the one hit wonder who?

Already Top 10 on numerous iTunes charts

PSY the one hit wonder who?

Already Top 10 on numerous iTunes charts
    I'm mad at myself for finding it stupid in the beginning of the video but then thinking it was okay by the end of it. that's the power of repetition. Psy kinda reminds me of LMFAO: one catchy dance hit after another. GS and Party Rock were both huge hits that started new dance moves. I'm sexy and I know it and Gentleman are follow-up singles where the artists make asses of themselves (I'm sexy and I know it; I'm a motherf***ing gentleman)

Credit to Brutaka

Page 10 of 65 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast