Thread: Would you want to fight non-Pokemon creatures in the main games?

Default Would you want to fight non-Pokemon creatures in the main games?

Do you ever want to fight things in the main story(That means not side things) that are not Pokemon?

Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to fight robots created by the evil team or other supernatural creatures. I think it would be kind of interesting. I was kinda excited when I saw a picture of a mecha Tyranitar thinking it's part of the main game but it was from Pokestar Studios. I do like the way they did it in the studios though. Make it look like something that's not a Pokemon but make it have abilities and moves like them. I do hope one day they would do something like this in the main story.

What are your thoughts?

IDK, I think they should probably keep this idea to Pokestar Studios.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Well, the idea of Pokestar Studios was that Masuda wanted a way to introduce non-Pokemon enemies into the games while keeping the game Pokemon-related.

Personally, I wouldn't mind it once or twice versus an evil team or something, but only under the stipulations that it be reserved for one or two boss fights, and that the player should never have legitimate access to such objects.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Pokemon can be good if you lower your standards a bit, and not expect anything good.

Man I've always wanted to see how good pokemon really fare vs guns. Inb4 the psychic argument.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Man I've always wanted to see how good pokemon really fare vs guns. Inb4 the psychic argument.
    AK47 used bullet seed!!!
    Steel is the type of science

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    "Pikachu, use AK 47 Attack!"
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    Personally, I wouldn't mind it once or twice versus an evil team or something, but only under the stipulations that it be reserved for one or two boss fights, and that the player should never have legitimate access to such objects.
    Yeah, I agree with all of that.

And just really robots, though. While there are some robot-ish/metal/steel Pokemon, those aren't the main creatures Pokemon is associated with. If there was, say, just a giant non-Pokemon bird to fight, I wouldn't want that.
    Reminder from August 09, 2010- Name my future Reshiram "Griffin"...

My Current HeartGold Team:

If you want, look at Yu-Gi-Oh! C,Pokiman, and Naruto C, but they haven't exactly been updated recently...

STILL REJECTING PMs. SORRY. (No offense to anyone.)

No.

It works for Pokéstar Studios, but even there I don't like it very much.
    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

"Oh, and here is my grandson. …Erm, what was his name now?"

Besides certain Bushes, Boulders and Crates, there having Pokémon use "Attacks" against Non-Pokemon objects could as for trouble in the games depending on how they where implemented. But Generally Pokemon Vs Human is a nono.

While in the Anime, it's allowed but only in certain conditions. Ash has been hit on more than one Occasion by a Pokémon's attack. Team Rocket used to regularly get hit by the attacks. Actually Thinking about it, James mentioned During the exam in the first Kanto Series on that he'd been hit by Ash's Pikachu's attacks so many times he knows "all" them off by heart.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)