Thread: Boy with pink DSI. Weird??

Default Boy with pink DSI. Weird??

Ok so hi! My sister just gave me her old DSi. (Which she rarely used) So it`s in perfect condition. Anyways, I`ve been in need of a new ds because mine broke recently. So my sister gave me hers out of generosity but, the problem is the dsi is pink! Would it be weird for a male to have a pink DSI?

THE DANCE OF YOUR LIFE #TEAMVAGETA

Signature edited due to Rule Breaking- check this: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=430446

6th Gen Future Partner^

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Pink is manly.
    Agreed c: ~Nya

Quote Originally Posted by tayetayetv1 View Post
    Ok so hi! My sister just gave me her old DSi. (Which she rarely used) So it`s in perfect condition. Anyways, I`ve been in need of a new ds because mine broke recently. So my sister gave me hers out of generosity but, the problem is the dsi is pink! Would it be weird for a male to have a pink DSI?
    I really don't think a male having a Pink DS of any kind weird. Men wear Pink dress shirts. It only matters if you think it's weird or if you like it.

It's totally not weird, I mean, it's just a DS xDD Many people have DS colors that don't match them at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

The idea that pink should be exclusively associated with females is nothing more than a gender stereotype. It only has meaning insofar as you give it meaning. So don't let it bother you.
    ~ * My Photobucket Album * ~

Thousands of screencaps of Pokémon, Toradora!, Shugo Chara!, Clannad, K-ON!, and many other anime.
    Use them however you want!

~ * GoodSearch * ~

Search engine that donates a penny to the charity of your choosing every time you do a search. Spread the word, help the world!

Click here to read my one and only Pokemon fanfic! I hope you enjoy it!

I only post on Serebii sporadically, just so you know.

I don't see what's the problem. If the DS works fine and you even got it as a gift, you should use it.

I have a male friend who owns a pink DS he got as a gift and he doesn't seem to care at all about the color.

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

This... doesn't warrant a topic and who cares in a male has something pink.
    If you want to fight me on Smash Bros or race me on Mario Kart 8 send me a PM or VM.